Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Cntrygrl- Don't count yourself out yet. Your temps look good :) Is your AF due Thursday?

Star- How are things going for you? You must be in your TWW now. I am wishing you lots of luck :)

Noele-- Yeah it's due Thursday. I'll test tomorrow to see if the line is completely gone.

hi everyone

Sorry ASF came noele, how many more cycles have you got on the meds?

Im on CD19 now, I missed doing the opks on days 17 and 18, and day 16 I dont one but didnt look at it properly before I done it and when I looked at it after it had a blue biro pen line where the result like should be! thats what I get for buying cheap stuff!
So im not sure if im in the 2ww or not, saturday, CD17, i was having a lot of ovary twinges all day so not sure if that was ovulation, had it more this cycle than the last though

any symptoms yet cntrgrl?

hope everyone else is well x

Star-- Just headache and the stuffy/runny nose still. My boobs are fine don't even hurt which is unusual since AF is due soon. I managed to get very sunburned saturday.

Good signs though and could be a good sign boobs not hurting if they normally do, what dpo are you?
Ouch for the suburn though ,I'm really fair so cant stay in it for long, not fun! X

I am currently 11dpo. Yeah I'm fair skinned also. My knee got so sunburned that the muscle actually hurts. Yesterday I could barely put any pressure on it to walk. Today is better it's at least a dull ache. I've never had that happen before.

Star- I'm not sure how many cycles of meds we are planning on doing... This is my second cycle of Letrozole and I've done 4 rounds of Clomid so all together we've done 6 rounds of meds with 1 month off in between the 5th and 6th round (last cycle). The Letrozole seems to be a lot less harsh so I am not too worried about anything yet. I'm just hoping by next cycle we figure out another game plan. I really haven't had any instructions since my cd 3 ultrasound last cycle. He said depending on the results from that we would go from there. Well all I've heard is if AF shows to call and get another refill for Letrozole...

Anyways, sorry for rambling! Sound like you ovulated around cd 17 &18. Are you still using the OPKs? Are they a lot light now?

Cntrygrl- I am getting anxious for you and wishing Thursday would be here already so you can find out :)

AFM- Nothing obviously since I am only on cd 5 but I don't think I will be using OPKs this cycle. I only have 2 left and kind of sick of spending so much money. I think I Will use those 2 OPKs on cd 13 & 14 and hopefully get a positive around then. I Will be temping though so I should be fine going by that to confirm ovulation.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Noele-- Hopefully your doctor can start giving you some better answers.

Lol so I tested this morning and thought I saw an extremely faint line. I'm not testing again til Thursday or later. My bb's are just starting to get a little sore.

Cntrygrl- I've got my fingers crossed for you :) I keep looking at your temps and they seem to look really good!!

Unfortunately my temps always look good til about the day before AF arrives.

Hi ladies. I thought I would pop in and say hello. I tried reading back a few pages but my eyes are hurting since I've been at work all day sitting in front of this computer. I will say first of all, I sure have missed you guys. And at the same time, it has been nice not to feel that pressure of ttc.

ADR- so sorry honey for your loss. I really do hope that your body will adjust quickly and you can get pregnant this cycle when your AF starts. Will be thinking about you.

Cntry- this seems a little positive, I may need to sneak back on here to see what happens this week ;-) I'm wishing you the best.

Dannio- good luck with your procedure this month. I hope this helps, maybe you will find your answer with whats going on.

Noele- I see AF came but you are progressing with your new cycle and the meds. That's good that you don't have much side affects like the clomid. Man! That is some crazy stuff!! ;-) I am glad you are staying busy.

Star- hope you are doing well. I am thinking I see you are just past ovulation?? Hope you got plenty of bd'ing in.

AFM, you all know what happened with me lol. DH panicked about the baby thing says I would be an older parent. I don't even like the thought of that. Anyways, I was having some issues. So, I can't get on birthcontrol pills or anything at this point. I had a follow up ultra sound on 5/28 from that cyst they found weeks ago. It's still there and still the hemoragic type so they want me to wait another damn 6-8 weeks for another follow up ultra sound. I hate to disappoint these people and say that I think I may always get these things. They seem to have it in their minds that the clomid caused it. I don't think so becuase I have had them before. Okay, so the next thing I was going to have was the HSG. I went in for it on friday but they didn't even have my damn appt scheduled so I am going back again after I start AF this time. So around the 19th-21st of June. I am still going through with the HSG because what if something is wrong with my tubes that causes me to have some other type of female issues or cancer or stuff like that. Besides, DH wants me to do it too. He doesn't understand girl stuff so he of course panicks about stuff. MEN-----grrrr!!

Other than that, I am doing good. Work is crazy busy and it's finally a little warmer here in AK. We took a cruise last weekend and got to see all the whales, sea lions and other migrating animals that come to AK during the summer months. Absolutely amazing!! I hope you all have tons of baby dust this cycle and I'm hoping when I sneak back on here someone has their BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been missed Tundra. It's nice to see you. :gun: @ the doctors not having your appointment! Good Luck with the HSG. I've had it done it's not horrible, but it is uncomfortable. Make sure to take a couple aleve about 30 minutes prior and relax the rest of the day.

Cntrygrl- I guess I was just comparing your temps to your last cycle because thats all it shows me. Either way I am sending you lots of babydust!!!!

Tundralife- So happy to hear from you!! Definitely miss chatting with you!! Sorry the doctors are morons and didn't schedule your appointment. I would have been so mad. My HSG wasn't bad at all but the nerves before going in were the worst part. Well glad you are doing well :) That cruise sounds amazing!!!

Welcome back tundralife! glad to hear you are doing well, even if the dozy doctors got your appointment wrong! its good to hear from you again :)

noele - Its good the letrezole isnt as harsh, are you taking it again this cycle?
Oh and the opks I gave up after day 16, knew I would be hopeless! after been away the weekend and missing a couple of days I couldnt get back into holding my pee and doing them again, so far we have BD days 10,12,14 (x2) 16, 18, 19, 20 and used conceive plus everytime, if that isne enough then I dont know what is!
I could have ovulated 17/18 because of the pains but I had them last week too so don't think they were an indication of anything as has happened a few times this cycle

cntrygrl - when are you testing? so excited for you!

AFM - Im on CD21 and just done an hpt, I done one last week to check they werent faulty as only cheap and done the same again today and think I can see a very faint line so its probably an evap, never know what to trust with these cheap amazon tests!

Star- You bd'd at the perfect times... I feel the same some cycles when my DH and I bd a lot and there's no way we missed the egg it is so frustrating because obviously we are getting the timing right so it must be something else... :-/ Maybe try the digital OPKs sometime. They are so much easier. Sometimes I just use my first morning urine with the OPKs too because I hate holding my pee too. Lol As far as that faint line... I am guessing it was a evap too. Cd 21 is way too early for a BFP unless you ovulated extremely early. I would take another one in a few days though because you just never know :) I've got my fingers crossed for you and really hope you see your BFP soon.

Cntrygrl- I've been meaning to ask you... Did you get your IUI done at your hospital with an OBGYN? If so, did they have you pay for all of it up front? Just curious because I will be doing mine with my OBGYN at my hospital and we haven't got that far yet to talk financial stuff.

AFM- CD 6 and waiting for ovulation! The only thing I dislike about Letrozole is it extends my AF a few days. My normal AF is 3-5 days and on Letrozole it is 5-7 days. Oh and I am officially down 7lbs :) 20 more lbs to go!

Noele-- My IUI was done right at my OBGYN's office. I only had to pay my $20 copay which was really nice. I didn't have any upfront costs. I was also on the phone with my insurance company a lot beforehand finding out how many I was covered for. I think next time I may do two since I'm covered for 2 a month.

Star-- I probably won't be testing til this weekend this way it gives it time for my AF to arrive if she's going to be late.

Star- You bd'd at the perfect times... I feel the same some cycles when my DH and I bd a lot and there's no way we missed the egg it is so frustrating because obviously we are getting the timing right so it must be something else... :-/ Maybe try the digital OPKs sometime. They are so much easier. Sometimes I just use my first morning urine with the OPKs too because I hate holding my pee too. Lol As far as that faint line... I am guessing it was a evap too. Cd 21 is way too early for a BFP unless you ovulated extremely early. I would take another one in a few days though because you just never know :) I've got my fingers crossed for you and really hope you see your BFP soon.

Cntrygrl- I've been meaning to ask you... Did you get your IUI done at your hospital with an OBGYN? If so, did they have you pay for all of it up front? Just curious because I will be doing mine with my OBGYN at my hospital and we haven't got that far yet to talk financial stuff.

AFM- CD 6 and waiting for ovulation! The only thing I dislike about Letrozole is it extends my AF a few days. My normal AF is 3-5 days and on Letrozole it is 5-7 days. Oh and I am officially down 7lbs :) 20 more lbs to go!

My iui was done at my gynocologists office and I had to pay 300 upfront for it. Then again my insurance does not cover any infertility treatments and I have one of the best insurances in ohio. Blue cross blue sheild.

Thank Cntrygrl! My insurance does not cover anything fertility related. So I don't know if I Will have to pay up front or not... I suppose it doesn't really matter. I just would like to know when my doctor wants to do it so I can budget for it. Let us know as soon as you test!!! I am so hopeful for you :)

Dannixo- Thanks! I have Blue cross blue shield as well. I know for sure they won't cover anything fertility related. All the tests I've had done lately my doctor has been putting down as necessary and not fertility related so the past few things have been covered which is awesome but there is no way for him to do that with IUI. We will see I guess. How are you doing?? When is your procedure going to be??

Cd21 is definitely way too early for me with my track record, I never ovulate early, will be so nice when we do see our bfps though! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->