Clomid round 3 anyone else?

The ladies that their DH's have had SA's done do you happen to know the morphology ?

I think there are 2 different scales to measure morphology. Do you know if it will be kreugar or who?

It was WHO. He had 4% morphology, but his volume and motility were great.

I think I remember 3 of the morphology results and they were 3,5 and 8% on different occasions
His count has ranged from 13mil, 15mil, 32mil and last one 84 mil and motility ranged from 35% on one and 40 and 50% on another 2

Sorry to hear of the second IUI lanet, hope your next appointment is a positive one :)

Yeah DH's was 58 million with 55% motility and a 3 out of 4 for fast forward moving.

Thats good, dh has to another one in Jan so be interesting to see how those results are, good I hope!

Has anyone else ever tried asking a question in the pregnancy first trimester. I had tried asking about injectables w/iui and if they ended up with multiples. It's like they all just went about their conversation and completely ignored me. It was very frustrating.

Cntrygrl- I've never tried asking in that forum but that was completely rude that they ignored you :-/

AFM- 12 dpo and I have the pre-AF backache and acne so AF should be here by tomorrow or the day after. I hope not though ;-)

Noele-- FXed for you.

AFM-- I'm CD12. Think I might ovulate a little earlier this month. Maybe something to do with the antibiotics. My temp did a straight nose dive starting CD9.

Hey, sorry to butt in. I have experience with clomid, I took it with my ds and got a bfp on the third cycle.

Did any of you ever take provera? I recently took it after a cm and it didn't work, so I was looking for experiences with it! Thanks!

Sorry about your loss msw, I dont have any experience with that, are u taking Clomid again?

Noele, hope af stays away for a long time :)

Cntrygr,I posted a thread about Clomid success stories that got quite a good response, thought they would be more helpful with your q, how rude

Star-- Thank you, but I'm not doing clomid anymore. We'll be doing menopur, bravelle, progesterone, trigger shot along with IUI.

Hi all

Sorry cntrygr I just meant that as an example of the thread I posted, didnt mean it to sound like it would help you :) x

Lol no worries Star. I posted a thread also a couple of weeks ago asking about injectables and multiples no response.

Hi Everyone. Im CD 9 today and feeling blue. After this cycle ill have to move on to other options. Im going to have to make an appointment soon because my Dr. is always so busy and appointments are hard to make.

I have no idea what i should be asking when im in the appointment... whole thing has got me bummed out... its been 2 years and everyone around me is getting pregnant.

Sorry your feeling down adr, its all I can think about these days, literally feels like taking over my life, my sister's off the pill again and I know she'll probably be pregnant before I even start ivf, not that I begrudge that at all and would love another niece or nephew but it's just hard to see all the time
What do you think your next plan will be?
Sending you lots of luck

I'm feeling slightly more positive today, only because dh was asking what I would want to do if the ivf failed the first time which is funded and we already knew we would save some of my dad's inheritance for a second cycle but we've never thought past that, I said I would try 3 times and we've been looking into ivf abroad and doing some research, obviously need a lot of research but would be in Europe and theres so many good stories about it, some places even include your accommodation
and transport and we would count it as a holiday at the same time, travelling doesnt have to be too expensive as if in Europe we can get eurotunnel to France then dh can drive, another road trip!
Anyway the reason I felt positive is because we havent talked about how far we would go but seems like we're on the same wavelength which is at least 1 good thing

Lol think ive rambled enough and I'm hoping it doesn't come to this, would be an amazing holiday though to come back pregnant and no one at home would have a clue what u were doing!

Yeah, I plan on taking clomid again. It worked great the first time, and I'm excited to be able to try it again. The dr said I have to wait 2 cycles before ttc though, just to give my body tjme to heal. Which is taking so so so long since af is never showing!!!

ADR- I am sorry you are feeling blue. It is so hard dealing with pregnancies all around us. I am in the same boat. Well hopefully this will be your month :) Good luck!

Star- I am so glad you and DH are on the same page for all of this. That is wonderful and the idea of going abroad for IVF/vacation sounds amazing. I agree though about the research. Also, who knows you have a good chance of IVF working on the first try :) when do you see the doctor about IVF?

AFM- AF showed this morning. I knew she was coming with my terrible backache last night. So frustrating but I am glad I can at least call my doctor today because he wouldn't be there tomorrow and not sure about Friday either due to Thanksgiving day. I have no idea what he will say when I call. I will be extremely bummed out if all he does is prescribe me around round of meds. I've done 8 rounds of meds and they haven't worked so I don't see the point of taking them anymore UNLESS they would actually up the dosage or something. I will update after I talk to my doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->