Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Noele-- Next cycle I'm on birth control. This cycle the HSG screwed my cycle all up, CD19 and still no indication of ovulation on my chart. I looked back and the last time I had the HSG done I didn't ovulate til CD24. Gave me a 42 day long cycle, blech. Looking like maybe it will be february before we can start meds.

Thank u noele, I'm sure your cycle will fly by and you'll soon be ovulatingC
Cntrygrl, hope you dont have a long cycle and ovulate soon, what meds will u be on in Feb?

I'm CD27, had bad period pain after dtd last night and twinges of it during the day yesterday and today so expecting the witch soon
My manager said shes got a feeling I'm pregnant this month and was telling my mum as shr works here too, for some reason made me feel more positive even tho I know I'm going to be out, I said would mess up the Xmas Rota as im working Xmas eve night shift but she said she didnt care as would be too excited, think I would be too!

Star-- I will be starting injectables with IUI. It's the same meds they use for IVF.

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday.

Im on CD 15 today... i should ovulate around CD18... only thing is that my cycle was longer last month then it ever has been on clomid.... usually im on a 32 day cycle but the last one was 35 day cycle... so that might mess up my ovulation day... im using an ovulation tester thing but im crossing my fingers that everything works out this month.

Crossing fingers for you too adr :) we seriously need some bfps this side of Xmas, thought this would be the year I got mine but obviously not :(

Good morning ladies!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I am in better spirits this week. I had my pity party and am now ready to try again this cycle ;-) I was supposed to take my meds CD 3-7 but I forgot until CD 4 lol oops. I'm sure it doesn't matter though. I'm thinking this cycle will fly by since the holidays are coming up and I have stuff going on every weekend. So far I am CD 6 today so I have a ways to go before ovulation. Hoping the meds make me ovulate earlier this cycle though.

Star- My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Where is everyone at in their cycles?

Cntrygrl- Are you on birth control this cycle? I thought you mentioned that but I'm not sure.

I'm in cd 4 today. Second day of femara pills.

Star- It's good to feel positive!! :) I agree someone NEEDS to get a bfp before Christmas!! That would just spread so much joy and hope on this thread for the Holidays and going into the new year. Hoping AF doesn't show for you and that you could get your Christmas bfp :)

Cntrygrl- So I know you had the HSG this cycle but are you still taking meds or anything or just natural? Hoping you don't have a long cycle like last time you had the hsg done!

Adr- Good luck with ovulation! I too had my longest cycle on meds last cycle so I am hoping I ovulate earlier this month. Hoping you ovulate earlier too! Hope you catch the egg!!

Dannixo- Wishing you lots of luck with your second round of these new meds/injectibles!! Hopefully second time will be the charm for you!!

I'm CD 7 today and am planning on bd every other day from today until around CD 23. Hahaha Last month I actually stuck to our bd plan but I am feeling extra tired this week... We will see :)

Noele-- My last cycle on meds was back in July. Since then I haven't been taking anything. The HSG is giving me a long cycle no matter what I'm CD20 today and still nothing. Last year my HSG was in November also. I had 42 day long cycle from 11/13/12 - 12/25/12. This year my period started 11/14 so we'll see when I get my next AF.

Cntrygrl- I forgot that you haven't taken meds in a few cycles. Well hopefully you ovulate soon. What CD did you ovulate with your first hsg?

so i need some advice. Today is CD16 and i usually ovulate around CD18-19. Should we start BDing today so that we BD on CD16/17/18/19/20 or should i start tomorrow so we BD on CD17/18/19/20. DH doesnt have low sperm count but i also dont want to waste it and drain him... sorry for TMI.... just need to know what you guys think.

ADR-- I would start BDing tonight. You want the sperm to be there to meet the egg since the egg has a short life span.

Noele-- I ovulated on CD24 according to my chart last year.

so i need some advice. Today is CD16 and i usually ovulate around CD18-19. Should we start BDing today so that we BD on CD16/17/18/19/20 or should i start tomorrow so we BD on CD17/18/19/20. DH doesnt have low sperm count but i also dont want to waste it and drain him... sorry for TMI.... just need to know what you guys think.

We start bding from cd 11 until cd 16. I always ovulate cd 12/13 depending on trigger.

Adr- I agree with Cntrygrl! Start tonight. I've read on a few websites that it can take the sperm a couple hours to ever a day or two to make it to the egg so you want to bd before you ovulate so the sperm and be there already waiting. My doctor tells me every cycle to start bding every other day as soon as AF lightens up. But I usually start around CD 7-10. Good luck to you!!

Hi,

Thanks everyone! We started BDing last night and my digital ovulation test was positive this morning meaning i should be ovulating in the next 24-36 hrs (according to the box it came in lol) so we will continue to BD tonight and tomorrow and then the following day just to cover all bases!

hope everyone is doing well... im working at both my jobs today... so basically from 8am until 10pm tonight... its going to be a long one!

Glad to hear you got your positive opk adr, sounds like you have all your bases covered, im on 8pm-8am tonight so feel for you too! Cant wait for the morning lol, dh has day off tomoro so after he picks me up in the morning he can jump bk in bed to warm me up - in a non dtd way!

I'm CD29 today, period pain has eased off compared to a couple of days ago, boobs still hurt but maybe not as bad , only thing different so far from last few cycles is I havent had any spotting after dtd like I have had when close to af, hoping it stays away!

Sending babydust to everyone

Star- oh i have my fingers crossed for you!!!! sounds promising :)

Noele/Danni/Cntrgrl/Lanet - how are you guys doing today? What CD is everyone at? Someone on here needs to get a BFP soon!!!

ADR-- Currently CD22, but I did get a positive OPK yesterday FINALLY! Should expect AF around the 21st and then I can book my hysteroscopy.

ADR- I'm doing good. cd 5 today, last day of femara pills and start my menopur injection tonight.

Yay cntrygr!

Thank u adr but I can feel af on its way :( got my usual right sided cramps where they always start

Morning everyone
Af started this morning and ive got a 9 hr shift to do, im so miserable and just want to curl back up in bed

Hope you have a better start to your day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->