Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Happy new year all, hope 2014 is the happiest yet for all of us xxx

New poster here :) We've been trying for about 10 months now. Got my first ovulation from 100 mg of Clomid last cycle, and just got AF today, first "natural" AF since May :thumbup: I should be disappointed but I'm actually happy cause it means my cycle is back!! Next round of Clomid in two days (100 mg cd 3-7), wish me luck!!!! Seems like all my friends are getting preggo, so I think it is my turn!! :baby:

Good luck jayhawk, I used to have long cycles 35-75 cycles and was pleased when I had my first 30 day cycle on Clomid!

Noele - Have you got your other blood test results yet?

Lanet - where are you in your cycle?

Afm, I'm CD28 , had a few twinges of cramps but more when o stand up or move too quick, no sore boobs yet either, thought they felt heavy when took bra off last night which is how they feel when they start hurting but today nothing
Just hope the af pain stays away, at this point I normally get it after dtd but didnt last night and no spotting so fingers crossed3 though I won't hold my breath!
Only other thing ive got is getting greasy hair quick, normally my hair is dry and frizzy and I only wash it twice a week because of how dry it is but now it's needing washing every other day, ive read this can be down to hormones though so probably another Clomid thing, just a very annoying one t

Good Morning ladies and Happy New Year to you all!!

Welcome to all the new ladies who have joined :)

AFM- I got my AMH results back and they were normal so that is good. So as of now all of my test results are normal except my last ultrasound last week that show my right ovary was polycystic. I am on birth control this cycle and not even sure what cycle day I am on since I am not temping this round. I have an appointment with my doctor on Jan 13th so hopefully I will know more then. Hoping we will he moving forward with a new plan of treatment.

Star- I think it is great you don't have your normal AF pains and symptoms. Wishing you lots of luck and babydust :)

How is everyone doing and where are you all at in your cycles?

Thats good noele :) hope 13th goes well it won't be long before its here

I'm CD29 today, Didnt have any pain after dtd and 'o' last night but I think indie in the night, sorry if tmi but a couple of times in the past I have orgasmed in my sleep a little bit, I think I either done this last night and it gave me af pain or I was dreaming I had af pain, either way I think I'm going nuts!

Apart from that nothing else going on, couple of slight boobs twinges but theyre not heavy, hurting or bigger like normal, keeping fingers crossed but not feeling hopeful

All I have to say is birth control sucks. I have been overly emotional my boobs already hurt and I still have a week and a half left of taking them. Luckily hysteroscopy is Tuesday and this birth control thing is temporary.

Cntrygrl- I know what you mean! Birth control does suck... I wake up with a headache every day since I started taking them. I am hoping this is my only cycle I have to take them. Hoping your hysteroscopy goes well. What day do you do that?

Star- do your have a good idea of when you think you ovulated? Do you have an idea of when to expect AF? I'm praying you get your bfp soon. Is this your last round of Clomid or how many do you have left?

I have the hysteroscopy this coming tuesday the 7th and pre-op stuff on monday. They only want me to take the active pills. I always thought the last week in a pack were just sugar pills/placebo pills so you didn't lose track.

I have 1 cycle left noele, expecting af this weekend and think its on its way , boobs started hurting today though so could be a few days away

Hi how is everyone today?

I had bad backache yesterday and today and AF cramps so expecting her today , just going to jump in the bath and do nothing all weekend

Af got me at 4am! Not too painful though so thats one good thing

Star- Sorry to hear AF got you... I'm glad it's not as bad as normal. Thinking about you today and hoping this next cycle will be your lucky month!! :)

Cntrygrl- Yeah I always thought the last week was sugar pills too. Keep us posted on your hysteroscopy. You said you've had one before right? Hoping all goes well and that you can get back to ttc asap!

Star-- Sorry AF got you, but glad it's not painful.

Noele-- Yeah this is my second hysteroscopy. Hoping that it's nothing and maybe just my lining hadn't built up yet due to having the HSG early in my cycle.

Noele-- Hysteroscopy went well. There were a couple of polyps/fibroids he couldn't really tell, but they were sent out for testing. I have an appointment tomorrow to get base line bloods drawn and ultrasound. Also a tutorial on how to do the injectables. They'll be arriving today. Excited to be officially TTC again. I can't believe it's been 6 months since stopping meds.

Noele-- Hysteroscopy went well. There were a couple of polyps/fibroids he couldn't really tell, but they were sent out for testing. I have an appointment tomorrow to get base line bloods drawn and ultrasound. Also a tutorial on how to do the injectables. They'll be arriving today. Excited to be officially TTC again. I can't believe it's been 6 months since stopping meds.

Good luck with the injectables! Hope you have better luck than me.

Danni-- What were your meds? Was it just menopur?

AFM-- I start injectables tonight. 1 vial bravelle, 1 vial, menopur, and 5 units of Lupron.

Glad all went well at appointment cntrygrl, good luck with this cycle, sounds exciting

Im CD6 today, I started Clomid on the night af came, I dont know why I just got confused cox it started at 4am but I dont spose it will work anyway

I had some more sad news this week, my nan passed away unexpectedly, she was quite well in herself but had a heart attack at home, we were there as she felt unwell that day then paramedics were trying to resucitate her, was horrible and she passed away a few minutes after getting to hospital, exactly 6 months after my dad :(

Danni-- What were your meds? Was it just menopur?

AFM-- I start injectables tonight. 1 vial bravelle, 1 vial, menopur, and 5 units of Lupron.

Yes I only did menopur. Beware it burns and stings going in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->