Clomid round 3 anyone else?

I'm out. The witch arrived today. Will be calling the doctor tomorrow to see what's next but we don't have insurance now so we will be taking a forced break until DH finds a new job with good insurance.. I'll still be here rooting for you all! Good luck ladies!

Sorry to hear that Danni, really hope your dh finds the perfect job soon
Keep us updated :)

How is everyone else, good Christmas?
I was so tired, only had 2 half hrs sleep after night shift, had Xmas at my dad's house as last one there before house is sold, was so strange without him there, I went home about 5pm and crashed out so not a very exciting day, there was 18 of us there and it got so noisy I just wanted to go home and sleep!
I'm pretty sure I ovulated CD 14-16 as had ovulation pain on all of these days increasingly with 16 being the worst and by CD17 it had stopped and I had alot of white cm like I always get after ovulation so I'm 5-7dpo today
So far just having loads of white cm to the point it's annoying and a nosebleed yesterday which I seem to get now and again
Hope your all good!

Dannixo- Sorry AF showed! Hope your dh finds a job with good insurance soon!

Star- I am CD 3 today and calling to make an appointment to meet with my doctor again... :-/ seriously hope it is time to try something different!

AFM- AF decided to show on Christmas Eve :-( so I am CD 3 today! Not sure of the plan this cycle yet. I will update after I speak to my doctor.

Sorry af came noele, what do you think your plan will be?

I heard back from the doctor... He wants me to take birth control this month to give my ovaries a break. He also wants me to go in today to get an ultrasound done and to check my amh levels. I can't remember what that is though and I also can't remember if I've had that checked before or not. I also have an appointment set up with him on Monday the 13th so I am sure I will know more then.

I have just started round 3 of clomid, my dose has been upped to 100mg and fingers crossed I O this time! Hope you ladies don't mind if I join! :happydance:

Noele-- We're both on birth control this cycle. AMH is to determine your egg reserve.

AFM--My hysteroscopy has been scheduled for January 7th, but still waiting on what time. I don't know if they'll make me wait a natural cycle after coming off the birth control or if I'll be able to start the injectables right away.

Welcome whigfield, sorry for your loss, hope you get your bfp soon :)

Noele, hope you get some more answers on the 13th

Cntrygrl, hope all goes well on the 7th and your both have your next plans in action very soon!

I hope y'all don't mind of I join in. I finished my 2nd round of clomid on Dec 3. Got a pos. digital opk on Dec 9. I'm currently on Cd 33 which is a first as my cycles run 28-29 days. I took a hpt this morning and it was neg. Anyone experience anything like this while on clomid?

Thanks and baby dust to all!

Welcome ally :)

On clomid my cycles have been 30-32 days apart from 1 out of 8 cycles which was 49 days! I wasn't tracking ovulation though so I probably ovulated really late if at all, seems funny that you're having a long cycle after having a positive opk, maybe you're just in for a late bfp? sending you babydust :)

Thank you! Same to youm

It is very odd. I got my pos opk only a day later than I have in the past. Even last cycle on clomid, my cycle was on time. No symptoms or spotting so wasn't sure if this was something that happenes after a few rounds.

Welcome Whigfield and Ally!! Good luck on Clomid ladies!!

AFM- I got some of my bloodwork back and my FSH and Estradiol levels are normal. But my ultrasound didn't go so good. I guess my right ovary is "polycystic" so it is a good thing that I am taking birth control this month. I am assuming the polycystic ovary was caused by all the fertility meds I've taken over the last year. Although, I had an ultrasound done 6 months ago and it came back good. No cysts. Still waiting on the results of my amh levels. I will update when o find out.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Welcome to the newest ladies, good luck.

Called the doctor yesterday and they wanted to do a full injectable cycle. Baseline ultrasound and follicle checks. After discussing it with my husband and pricing the 10 vials of menopur we would need at $800 we decided to take a few cycles off until we can afford the meds or get insurance. We will try naturally but it won't happen. So good luck to the rest of you ladies! I'm still here rooting for you all!

Hi all

Sorry to hear that Danni, have a good break and you'll soon be back raring to go again! keep us posted

I'm CD25 today, I'm hoping not to get my usual sore boobs and period pain that tells me AF is on the way and so far so good, I had ovulation pain 14,15,16 same as last cycle and last 2 cycles boobs have started hurting CD26, I know every cycle is different but it keeps me busy to obsess over these little details!

So far all I've had is a lot of white cm like usual but that's it apart from tiredness which I could put down to work, I didn't really do anything for Christmas as in parties or anything, wasn't in the mood so can't put the tiredness down to that

just hope my usual AF signs stay away for once and I have a chance

Ally, how are things with you now?

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new years!!! I hope 2014 is everyones year to finally get a BFP!!!

Im currently CD13 and my new years resolution is to not stress about it and it will happen when it happens... no more wasting money on HPTs... just going to wait out the whole cycle going forward.

Have a really safe and fun new years everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->