Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hi noele, sorry to hear about your week, and whether it's ttc related or not we're still for when you need to talk, do you think it could be related to the stress of ttc?
Hoping you get a Christmas miracle with this cycle
Im CD 13 , we have bd days 6,7,8,11,12 , I know 6,7,8 won't count but miracles happen, I didn't really have a plan, just the usual hoping for the best!

Hi Noele, I wanted to chime in bc I'm a hair stylist and I see this sometimes with my clients. It's not uncommon but I know it can be very discouraging/stressful. I've always seen it grow right back though. And I'm not a dr but I really think stress can be a trigger. Also I think looking into a link between that and I fertility is good. Maybe an antibody? I'm taking baby aspirin daily which I've read can prevent some antibodies. Although on a side note, one client that has this problem also has 5 children!

Noele-- Sorry to hear about the hair loss. I'm hoping it clears up for you quickly.

AFM-- I'm currently 14DPO took a test this morning an negative so just waiting on AF to arrive. Then can start the birth control and get booked in for my hysteroscopy. Hopefully everything will come back fine ans we can start the injectables and IUI.

Lanet- Thanks! I don't think it is from ttc stress because the first time I had this was four years ago before we were even ttc. Also, I've been pretty laid back with the whole ttc thing that last few months. But I definitely think it could be stress related. I don't feel stressed but I do work two somewhat stressful jobs. I think the reason I am so concerned this time around is because my eyebrow is losing hair and that stresses me out even more thinking about the 'what ifs'.. Ive got to stay positive and like I said the injections worked great last time so hopefully they work the same this time.

Good luck cntrygrl, hope af stays away, do you have any signs?

And this time of year can be stressful! Even good stress is stress! In the meantime just go get yourself a good eyebrow pencil;)

Star- Thank you! Are you having any ovulation signs? Sending you babydust :)

Cntrygrl- Sorry about the bfn. Hoping you have a fast cycle on birth control and hope everything comes back fine!! My fingers are crossed for you!! On the plus side you get a little ttc break and don't have to worry about bding at the right times! Good luck

I cant wait to not have to bd at the right Time,whenever that will be!
Had some cm the other day but was about day 10 and 11 so probably nothing,slight ovary twinges earlier but only day 13, last cycle felt them days 14 and 15 and got af on 31
Bd is not fun atm, sorry for tmi but not only am I dry as a bone I think ive got thrush again too which seems to be a permanent thing on Clomid, had enough conceive plus for 1 lot so will have to get some more :(

Star-- My Doctor said he will only use Clomid with IUI because it creates harsh CM and a hostile environment for sperm.

Star I'm in the exact same boat. I feel like there's a 10 day window where I think I'm going to ovulate and we have to bd and I'm so tired of it! It is no fun

I think my environment has definitely been hostile this cycle cntrygrl, although we bd today and it was fine, had some stabbing pains after I posted last at work last night/early am, have bd now and had a stabbing pain in left ovary while bd so hoping it's ovulation around the same time as last cycle,just hope we've done enough
Lanet, I'm always glad when ovulation is over and I can stop worrying so much about missing a good day to bd, even when I cant be bothered! Are u on Clomid this cycle?

No this is a natural cycle, I'm seeing a new RE and had to repeat some tests first. So I thought I ovulated 3 different times, I think I finally did on cd 22. I had 15 days of ewcm. Ugh!

Star- You should look online at some 'natural home remedies' to use to help with cm. I've never tried any but I've thought about it. If I have time today I will see what I can find on the web. I totally understand what you mean... It is definitely not fun to bd when you are dry :-/ Well hopefully you ovulated and you wont have to keep bding!!

Thank u noele, I'll look into that

Im CD16 today and having strong ovulation pain like when I sit down I get shooting pains through ovary area on both sides, we bd on days 11,13,14 but didnt manage it yesterday because of work but will try tonight, do you think it would be enough if ovulation was today?

Ooh just realized did bd on CD 15 so feel a bit better now, hope your all well x

Just remembered bd days 11,12,14 and 15 , ovulation pains started on CD14 and finished CD17 so hopefully done enough!

AF arrived yesterday. Called the Dr. this morning to book my hysteroscopy waiting for a call back. So let's see in this TTC process I have had 3 SIS, 2 HSG, 1 polypectomy along with D&C, and 2 hysteroscopies. All I have to say is Blech! I'm really not looking forward to these brith control pills either. Depending on when they get me in I may not take them at all. My body is not to keen on them.

Star- Sounds like you bd at the right times. Hoping you caught that egg :)

Cntrygrl- So sorry about AF. Hoping everything goes well this cycle and hope it flies by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->