Clomid round 3 anyone else?

fingers crossed for you sj! Im going down the ivf route this year, well I hope this year anyway depending on waiting list, hope you don't have to go that far:)

cntrygrl, can't wait for your testing day, have a good feeling for you

noele, all these meds are bound to make us emotional, I feel it at the start of taking clomid but then it gets better after a few days, hope you are feeling better today?

Danni, sorry about the bfn, how is DH job search going? hoping you have good luck soon

Adr, do you have another appointment yet?

AFM, Im CD19, I was feeling completely out as haven't BD much but then I spose there is always a chance, we BD days 11,12,15 and 17 and I think I ovulated day 17 from the pain pattern, I normally get it for 3 days with the middle day being the most painful which was day 17

Thank you Star :hugs:

AFM-- Ovaries were pretty sore after the trigger shot Tuesday. My stomach was also sore where they gave me the trigger. Today I am feeling great not uncomfortable or anything. I'm going to say I ovulated yesterday since my temp shot up from 97.99 yesterday to 98.69 this morning

Star- I am feeling a little better today. I think I am just really frustrated with my job and all the meds don't help. I'm definitely moody and emotional this week but it could be worse I suppose so I am going to suck it up and do my best to keep it under control. Lol My dh is being a good sport this cycle and doing his best to cheer me up.

Cntrygrl- I'm really excited for you and hope your tww goes by fast! That's quite a big spike in your temp. I was going to ask you what I should expect of my temps this cycle since I will be having a trigger shot. I've never had one so I was wondering if it will affect my temps at all?

AFM- CD 6 today and getting excited for CD 12! Out of all 7 rounds of meds they have never been monitored. So for all of you who have done trigger shot with timed intercourse, when did you bd?

Noele-- If you'd like I can send you my charts from when we did clomid, trigger and IUI. I don't think it affected my temps all that much. We didn't do timed intercourse, but I would BD two days before trigger, day of trigger, and then day after. That way you have sperm waiting for the egg.

Star- I am feeling a little better today. I think I am just really frustrated with my job and all the meds don't help. I'm definitely moody and emotional this week but it could be worse I suppose so I am going to suck it up and do my best to keep it under control. Lol My dh is being a good sport this cycle and doing his best to cheer me up.

Cntrygrl- I'm really excited for you and hope your tww goes by fast! That's quite a big spike in your temp. I was going to ask you what I should expect of my temps this cycle since I will be having a trigger shot. I've never had one so I was wondering if it will affect my temps at all?

AFM- CD 6 today and getting excited for CD 12! Out of all 7 rounds of meds they have never been monitored. So for all of you who have done trigger shot with timed intercourse, when did you bd?

I started bding on cd 10 and everyday until trigger on cd 12 and then we kept bding for 3 days after.

Cntrygrl & Dannixo- Thanks! That is what I was thinking... We will just bd everyday from CD 10. Hopefully I get the trigger on CD 12. We will probably bd everyday until CD 15 then go every other day until CD 22.

I'm out. the :witch: arrived today.. Figured as much. On to another natural cycle..

Danni-- Sorry the witch got you :hugs: and I counted last night I have 6 boxes of both.

Danni-- Sorry the witch got you :hugs: and I counted last night I have 6 boxes of both.

How many are in each box? We would be doing menopur again. Was going to wait for income tax time to start another injectable cycle but if you do get pregnant and don't need them we would love them!

I want to say there are 5 vials in each, but I will double check. One of the Bravelle boxes have 1 vial taken out of it. I will also have a leftover box of Crinone the progesterone applicators and I have Lupron left.

Cntrygrl- I am doing pretty good so far :) So impatient for Wednesday to get here... I'm really praying I get the trigger shot on Wednesday and don't have to wait a day or a couple days because I have my whole family coming to stay this weekend for a late holiday weekend get together... There will 7 of us in my house and dh and I will not have an appropriate place to bd lol

Hoping you all have a good start to your week!

Noele-- Are they monitoring you closely? Hoping you can have the shot Wednesday so you can have some proper BD time. Do you know if they're giving it to you in the belly or butt?

Cntrygrl- so far all I know is that I am going in for CD 12 ultrasound and if I have a follie at least 18mm then I can get the trigger. I am assuming if I don't have a mature follie yet then I will probably come back in a day or two to keep checking. And as for the shot he didn't say whether it would be in the butt or belly but he did explain that the shot could be given in the butt or belly... Do I have a choice? Is one better than the other? Which one do you prefer?

You should have a choice. I honestly prefer the butt. I had this last one in my belly and it hurt every time I bent over or pants rubbed it.

Hi, I'm CD23 anf nothing to report as nothing happening yet

Noele, hope you can get the trigger weds and have some alone Time

Cntrygrl, how are you feeling?

I'm feeling great minus sore the boobs and nipples that I've had practically all cycle long.

Good morning ladies!

I had my CD 12 scan this morning and found out we overstimmed* is that the right word? I had 8+ follies. 3 on my left and 5 on my right. 5 out of 8 were mature and I think the others were close behind so no hCG shot this cycle :-( I was just really hoping for 2 or 3 mature follies so we could trigger today and go on with our plan. Now I'm freaking out because I have a terrible feeling I will have to go back on birth control next cycle. I'm supposed to come back on day 3 of my next cycle for a scan... My doctor said we should still bd in hopes that my body will release an egg. :-( I am just so emotional today. That shot was 220$ which I know some other meds are more expensive but I could hardly afford it this month but I did it anyways and it was for nothing. The nurse said they will hang on to it and we can use it next cycle. And between my doctor telling me to come in on CD 3, the nurse referring to 'next cycle' and even the ultrasound tech referring to next cycle it is making me feel really discouraged right now. My DH was frustrated this morning and said he was getting tired of this and wants to give up. I'm just not in a good place today. Super emotional. Sorry for being so negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->