Clomid stories

Cribeye

Reaction score
I found this forum at random so I thought I'd give it a try.

A little about myself, I'm 34 I got married in August of 2012 to a wonderful man. We have a puppy and just built a brand new house. We also have a 15 year old daughter. She's mine biologically and I raised her solely on my own until she was 12. Last year my hubby formerly petitioned to adopt her and it was finalized. She took his name as well.

Given that we are still young, we decided that we'd like to have a child of our own. Most people think we're crazy being that our daughter is in high school, but we like being parents and we built this big house and all. So, we started "trying" as it were a year and a half ago. No more condoms, no more pulling out. Not monitoring or charting just playing Russian Roulette and hoping for the best. I had a couple of super late cycles but still haven't had a positive pregnancy test.

I started taking Clomid. I am currently on my 3rd cycle of the drug. I have hot flashes, and it makes my PMS out of this world. My hubs has even sent me to bed at 7pm a few times just because I'm such a nutcase to deal with. The first two cycles I did 50 mg last month my prog. Level was 5 the month before it was 21. This month I'm on 100 mg and am hopeful but discouraged. I mean I got pregnant once, why not now?

Any support or advice would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->