Clomid success stories

Oh my star was it the trigger shot showing positive? Oh man I'm so sorry!!! Well you will be right behind me, I'm cd 5 and doing iui too. This will be the month! Hugs to you

I'm not pregnant my af came as soon as i left my drs. Office lol!! I'm waiting for my blood work to confirm Hcg levels:( ..well one good thing is that they are going to do a iui :) this month!! This will be my first iui and I'm pretty excited! so hears to another round ladies!!

I'm so sorry Starr! That really sucks. I'm super excited for you about the IUI though! Maybe we'll all get lucky this month! Here's to hoping! :hugs:

I'm good. I'm cd 11, I go for my ultrasound and follie check tomorrow and will hopefully be ready for iui Wednesday. How are you?

I'm good ... Today was my last day of clomid this cycle. Next on cycle day 9 I will start injectables??? I go in Friday for u/s and then I should find out about the iui!!

What cd are you? Which injectables are you doing and when? How exciting!! I did bravelle injectables cd 3,5,7 with femara. I cannot wait to see what's going on in there. Something good better be happening. Like 3-4 good follies!!!! I'm a late Ovulater so I hope this speeds it up. I'm doing acupuncture too.

Hey ladies!! On my fourth round of clomid now! af is due tomorrow or the next day. Hoping to see some happy people with bfp here. :) Losing hope a bit I guess. :( I am ovulating just no bfp yet. Two years of ttc just getting a little bummed out.

I was just thinking of you girls the other day!! I'm on CD 21 and I go for my progesterone levels on Wednesday. I had some different side effects this round for some reason. A lot of them resembled OHSS, which kind of scared me. Woke up this morning extremely short of breath and nauseated, which was strange as far as the shortness of breath goes. It calmed down after an or so then I washed my hair just by bending over the bathtub and when I stood up, I couldn't breath again. Strange. Hubby and I have decided to skip (if I need to do more rounds) rounds until December or January...holidays are fast approaching and I don't want to fee like bloated junk for that time. Excited for you girls to start your injections!!! LOVE AND HUGS!!!

Hubbylover What cd are you? Dpo?

Hi steph. I hear you on being discouraged! I finished my 5th round of clomid last month. Started on femara and bravelle this month and today on my cd 12 scan I only had one kind of big follie and have to take more shots. Why does my body only make 1 egg even with medicine?!?! I had 3 really small ones that I'm praying can catch up but I have to remember it only takes 1.

Hubbylover What cd are you? Dpo?

Hi steph. I hear you on being discouraged! I finished my 5th round of clomid last month. Started on femara and bravelle this month and today on my cd 12 scan I only had one kind of big follie and have to take more shots. Why does my body only make 1 egg even with medicine?!?! I had 3 really small ones that I'm praying can catch up but I have to remember it only takes 1.

lanet, I'm on CD 21 today. I've been BBT charting this cycle and from the LOOKS of it I O'd on CD 13 or 14. So I'm guessing I would be maybe 7 or 8 DPO. My lowest temp was on CD 13 and had a steady rise days 14 15 16 then day 17 dipped way back down and the had a good spike of 0.8 degrees and is holding steady for now around that temp. Still keep getting short of breath when I move around for some reason....

Hmm maybe call your dr? I think ohss would occur around then. Do you have a link to your chart?

I use the fertility friend app. I love it! The good news is I hear that ohss usually occurs with a bfp. How are you feeling now?

lanet, thanks for the reply. Your right it does only take on egg, it just seems that one egg hasn't had any luck yet and im not sure why next month will be any different then the last four. Hopefully my negativity will pass when af shows tomorrow :(

lanet, thanks for the reply. Your right it does only take on egg, it just seems that one egg hasn't had any luck yet and im not sure why next month will be any different then the last four. Hopefully my negativity will pass when af shows tomorrow :(
I hear you. I'm feeling so bummed tonight. Why do we have to work so hard for something that most people get on accident!!!!!!!! I mean people can get pregnant from the pull out method?!?!?? Ugh. Sorry. I'm pumped full of hormones at the moment.

I think I am to, I cant explain why else im feeling so negative towards this. I hate being sad, but I cant really see a positive side to this. I know being sad isnt making it any easier on dh either but I know im the problem so how do I just put a smile on when I cant understand why nothings working. I hate waiting but I swear thats the doctors main plan to see how long we can wait to do something about it. :(

Have you done iui? What do they think the problem is?

Not yet no, I just had my last appt with the obgyn who is now refering me to a fertility clinic but told me the wait list will be long because I am only 23. So im really bummed out. Sounds like iui is the next option, but I hope there is more tests first. Im really tempted to just see if I can get a dnc done. I know of a lot of mothers that got a bfp after that,

I would try an hsg. I've honestly read scary things about dnc and harming your fertility. Have you done the hsg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->