Clomid success stories

Not yet no, I just had my last appt with the obgyn who is now refering me to a fertility clinic but told me the wait list will be long because I am only 23. So im really bummed out. Sounds like iui is the next option, but I hope there is more tests first. Im really tempted to just see if I can get a dnc done. I know of a lot of mothers that got a bfp after that,

I had a D&C done when I had my lap surgery to clean up my Endo, but what I was told (because I heard the same thing) is that it's nothing related to the D&C that heightens your chances, it the chromotubation (dye test/flushing of the tubes) that makes it happen. Not the D&C itself. Just wanted to share that with you.

I use the fertility friend app. I love it! The good news is I hear that ohss usually occurs with a bfp. How are you feeling now?

lanet, I've read the same thing and I'm always hopeful. I go for my levels tomorrow morning and they usually let me know by 5pm. The earliest I could test, reasonably, would be Friday....

WOW!!! It's been a lot going on since I been away for a few days. Everyone PLEASE ... PLEASE pick your spirits up and keep up the hope! Yes some people get pregnant easy yes this is a fact. But we can't pick our lives we just have to make the best out of what life we have :) don't spend half your life obsessing over something you can't " control " enjoy baby making and love each other passionately instead of making it a duty or a job that has to be done!! MAGIC will happen :) I promise ladies. We will all have our bfp soon. LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY LADIES

WOW!!! It's been a lot going on since I been away for a few days. Everyone PLEASE ... PLEASE pick your spirits up and keep up the hope! Yes some people get pregnant easy yes this is a fact. But we can't pick our lives we just have to make the best out of what life we have :) don't spend half your life obsessing over something you can't " control " enjoy baby making and love each other passionately instead of making it a duty or a job that has to be done!! MAGIC will happen :) I promise ladies. We will all have our bfp soon. LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY LADIES

A-MEN STARR!!! Well said girly! :hugs:

NO "DEBBIE DOWNERS" OR "NEGATIVE NANCY'S" !!! We all know how torturous this can be on the heart and mind, but, in all honesty, I think we all know that ALL of the literature says to stay calm and don't get stressed. Stress does something to our bodies that doesn't mesh well with TTC. I am totally a Negative Nancy on more than a few occasions, but when I'm "clear headed" I always realize worrying and being upset won't help things happen any faster. I'm trying to lift you guys up so the next time I'm down, you can help me. LOVE AND HUGS!!

I also think we need a safe place to vent occasionally though. If not here then where? Nobody can go through this and never feel down. If we didn't have hope we wouldn't pick back up and try again but I think it's understandable to have a bad day here and there. It doesnt mean we are negative or weak.

Yes... Ianet that is true we all need somewhere to vent!!! Venting is good on the heart, body, and soul.i understand bad days here and there. This journey is a emotional roller coaster for all of us ttc and the best thing we can do for each other is to be that shoulder to lean on and to help lift each other spirits on those bad and down days :) Xoxoxoxo hugs and more hugs.

I'm in FULL agreement with you ladies! That's why I love this place...feeling alone is one of the worst things to feel, but I don't feel that way since joining!!

Im sorry that me being sad last week caused such a comotion in here. I really didnt mean it.

As far as the dnc, I doubt my doc would ever consider it anyways, but when your sad you seem to grasp at straws. I did have the hsg done last year yes and my one tube is clear.

Ianet how did the iui go?? I go for mine tomorrow.... I hope everything went well :)

Well I had my iui done today :) I'm soooo excited !!! Everything looks good I had 3 huge follies on my LEFT side that out Measured my right "yahhhh" do now 2ww

Im sorry that me being sad last week caused such a comotion in here. I really didnt mean it.

As far as the dnc, I doubt my doc would ever consider it anyways, but when your sad you seem to grasp at straws. I did have the hsg done last year yes and my one tube is clear.

Why would think it caused a commotion?? I wasn't trying to seem harsh in any way, I was just trying to give you a pick up and be positive and optimistic for you! I was just giving you the info that I was told about the D&C because I had the same misunderstanding of it. :hugs:

I'm out for this round...again. I planned on taking a break anyway so I guess it's just going along with my plan. Starr, I'm so excited for you!! I'll be keeping an eye on you girls so good luck!!

Hi girls. Sorry it's been awhile. I lost this thread and had to go search for it!
Well iui went kind of crazy. I was convinced it was too late based on temps but the dr insisted that it was ok. So then she couldn't get the catheter in! She had to dilate me cervix! Ouch!! Then she came back after it was over and said dh had a poor sample. Out of 70 million, half weren't moving, and only 10% were moving well. That was post wash! So I was very bummed. He had a perfect 250 mil speem count w 64% motility on sept 30! So I'm thinking it was just a fluke day? All it takes is one. And we bd the night of trigger and the night of iui. I'm 7dpiui today.
I'm glad your iui went well and you had 3 nice follies star! Good luck!
Sorry you're out Hubbylover:(
And hi steph, where r u at in your cycle?

hey ladies how are you doing?? sorry hubbylover that your out :( and steph im glad that your doing well. ianet your right it only takes 1 and OUCH!!! for your iui that sounds painful but well its done and now were in our 2ww. steph were are you at in your cycle im 8pdt and 6dpiui :( when are you going to start testing ianet?? sending lots of love and baby dust

Good luck girls!! I'm pulling for you guys!! LOVE AND HUGS!!

I'm not sure, I really want to wait the whole 2 weeks but I think if my temp looks good on Wednesday I might test then. Maybe before if I can't help myself! What about you?
I am sooooo irritable today. I wonder if this is the prometrium? I'm 8dpiui

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"