Clomid success stories

Ianet so how are you feeling these last couple of days??? Any symptoms yet?? Are you nervous about testing tomorrow?

No I'm actually not going to test. I can tell by my temps that I'm out. And it's ok, I was bummed out about it on Sunday but I've been better since then. I've even made an appt with a new RE a few hours from me. Still holding out hope for you though! When do you test?

I MIGHT start testing around Saturday.... I don't no if I really wanna test?? I took a test yesterday to make sure the trigger was out of my system and yes it is! remember last month I kept getting faint positive lines.so I don't want to go threw that again. im sorry that you think that your OUT and I really hope this new dr. works miracles for you and your husband! hugs to you my friend :)

Thank you. I hope so too, December is the 3 year mark.
Yes I remember you and another girl I was chatting with both went through the faint line roller coaster last month. In a way taking my temps helps bc I know ahead of time. But sometimes I wish I didn't know:(
Good luck to you!

Good luck when you test, Starr!!
Here's my update...I went to see my OB and he's ordered an analysis for hubby just to make sure there's not a "male factor" to our issues. I'm gonna skip November and December, hopefully to lessen my symptoms (and weight lol). In January, my doc's gonna do another lap and clean up the Endo that's grown back, flush my tubes, and start me back on Clomid immediately. Hope that makes a difference...

Took a hpt today and bfn ... I'm 12dpiui. AF isn't due till Tuesday or wensday. Hopefully bfp will show up soon :)

Hubbylover good for you 2014 will be it for you :) everything sounds positive with you and that's why everything is going to work out for you :) GL friend!!!

Crossing my fingers for you starr!!!!
And Hubbylover it sounds like you have a good plan. I'm doing a natural cycle on December and I'm relieved bc I need to get these hormones out of my system!!! And get on the treadmill...
I'm excited about my new RE appt. it's nice to at least have a plan.

Thanks to both you girls!! lanet, I COMPLETELY know what you mean about the weight. I'm up 20lbs since starting the meds. All other side effects I can handle, but that weight gain is the worst. Here's to a relaxed Holiday season for all of us!! Starr, I hope you're right about 2014 being THE year....FX for your BFP!!! HUGS!!!

I gained 15lbs with my treatments in January, I lost it all but now I'm up 5 again so I gave to get that off before my next treatment. I comfort eat!

Hey ladies, sorry Ive been gone for the last couple weeks. Ive been really sick, docs saying maybe an ulcer in my intestines. So now im back to work and hoping things clear up.

So my cycle this month is a bit different than usual, I ovulated two days later than usual but I think thats still ok. The best part is I ovulated on the right side, so my chances of getting pregnant are very high. Im really Excited! AF is due Dec so im currently on cycle day 20. :)

I finally got a call from the fertility clinic!! :) I got an appt on Jan 9th so coming soon Im really happy! My progesterone levels were 35.6 this month so a good solid number confirming ovulation, and as for right now af was due yesterday. Nothing yet but I am a bit crampy. Ive been crampy since ov this month. Who knows!!

:

I've been wondering about all of you girl! I'm off of the meds this cycle and I'm choosing to not have my levels drawn. I have a plan and I'm satisfied with it so I'll stick to that unless a miracle happens.

Nothing wrong with that hubby!! :) Af did come, I forgot I did ovulate two days late this month making my period come two days late to, but thats ok still some promising news for the future :)

How is everyone ... :) just checking in! I go in for my 2nd iui tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->