• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Thanks Caz- hoping it was a real positive I'm having no post o symptoms :cry: guess we will see...
How's things? Did you get answers the other day?

think it was my bowel hun tbh but i will mention it to my midwife when i see her at 28 week xx

Hi girls, sorry I've been off for so long....v quick update....our beautiful daughter Isla Rose was born last Saturday 25 Aug at 6lb 12.5oz. I had quite a long labour and still feel quite wiped out, but all worth it when I look at her.

Hope you're all doing ok...i'll try n catch up when things have settled down here. Lots of love xxx

Congrats JWB and welcome to the world Isla :hugs: I bet she is so beautiful and well worth the pain :hugs: get plenty of rest hun, we will still be hear :)

I started provera today ladies! I couldn't wait any longer I need to get going with the injections :)
Hope everyone is well???

Congrats JWAB!!

Where is everyon at? is everyone on a little break from bnb?

AFM- i don't get on here as much as i used to or as much as i would like. I guess its better that way, but its hard to keep up with everyone. I'm on another round of clomid 100mg 5-9. I'm getting a trigger shot for ovuation and progesterone after ovuation. I had to ask for it, but i'm glad i'm getting it. I hope this does the trick!

congrats jwb rest rest hun :hi: girls its me v-day woopp and she is kicking me low feels so wierd x x xx x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120902-00209.jpg
    IMG-20120902-00209.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
:hi: ladies how are we all doing???

Caz- wow your bump is getting big :)

Bean- How is Madeleine and yourself???

JWB- how are you and Isla Rose doing???

Daop- long time no hear? How's you and your boys???

Teddy- what cd are you on??

Turbo- hope your doing well??

Everyone else :hi:

:hi: ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! Congrats JWB. Caz you have a nice bump!!!

This cycle was kind of a bust for me. I'm not real sure when I O'd. I was pretty sure it was on a Tues. So I assumed my period would be here this past Tues and instead I got some very light brown cm that night. Yesterday I got some brown spotting but only there when I wiped sometimes (never got on my panties) I took a test last night and it was BFN. Today I had some more brown spotting only when I wiped and then it went away. I'm at a loss as to what to think

i had spotting and then went away and then found out i was preggers fx hun xx

Good thanks scerena. Busy and sleep deprived but happy and wouldn't change it for anything. I still keep my fingers crossed for everyone here too.

Fluter I haven't a clue about the spotting hun sorry I wish I could be of more help :hugs: gl though :)

Bean glad you are both doing well :hugs:

here's my test...what you think?

https://s1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj612/tbrown429/

OMG there is a thick pink line :wohoo: what do you think of it??? I wanna say a :bfp: as it's pink hun!

It was taken earlier today about 10 min after. I still don't have AF so we'll see what happens

Only reason I ask is bcz it looks like the line didn't start and stop and usually the evap portion of the line goes away and the bfp line stays. I get that on my opks once in a while.

Fx'd tightly I hope it's the beginning of something I'm no good with evaps and stuff :dohh:

wooppp bfp i can see hun there is a line a nice one to get a digital one lv xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"