Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Thats good, I'm glad you didnt up it, yes I took it days 2-6 what cd are you in now and what days are you taking it. I am nervous about seeing them as I am worried about them maybe wanting to start from scratch when we have already had all the basic tests/SA/ pcos diagnosis etc done and are now on round 3 clomid, my private doc is really good though, he is sending them all my notes.

I am really hoping we are lucky this time and get our bfp's........starting to lose hope x

Hey chickadee I wouldn't worry about that. I'd had some stuff done privately before our NHS appt and they were great just picking up where we'd left off. I took along a copy of my test results just in case the NHS consultant hadn't received them. It turns out most of the consultants do both private and NHS work, and generally they all know each other. You're just saving the NHS some cash :)

I know what you mean about losing hope....can't believe it's over a year ttc now for us. I hope so much we have a baby for next Christmas, but I just don't know. Think I'm out this month as my temp is dropping :( But just trying to hold on to the fact I finally ov'd as good news.

Chins up ladies, we'll all get there :dust: xx

hi justwantababy!

So glad I have you girlies! and thanks for that yous are both right, why would they want to start testing again from the start when I have just saved them a ton of money! lol

I cant believe its over a year ttc for us too, praying for bfp's for all of us, I think we deserve it! Glad you ov'd justwantababy I dont know much about temping, sorry bjt dont panic til you see the dreaded witch, scerena not long between us at all...... Oh I hope we can get our bfp's and go through the whole journey together xx

Lily- that would be soooo good! I hope we can! I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)
X

I was just over lurking in the bfp announcements section, I really hope we get to post there soon! x

That would be great- kind of feels like a dream! I always nose in the pregnancy test forum and when I see real dark lines I just wish I could have one of them... But I suppose our time will come and I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later to be honest lol x

thanks scerena, lily and pink :hugs:

I am really sore today. But not so much on the side, it is more directly in the middle.. Like my cervix or something.. I have still had no bleeding, so I am hoping it didn't screw up anything if we did manage to catch the eggy.

How is everyone else doing today? Anyone else in the 2ww besides me and JWAB?

Fx'd that bleeding stays away from you and you caught that eggy as you have been through a rough time haven't you... I hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

You really are all lovely....I would love it if we all got BFPs close together and moved over to the pregnancy boards.

I tested again this morn (8dpo) and got a bfn....so at least it looks like my trigger shot is out of my system. So if I test at the end of the week and get my 2 lines I'll know it's real.

Pretty that's got to be a good sign you've had no bleeding. When are you testing? xxx

That would be great if we could all go through it all together since we have een here for ttc journey :)

I really hope your trigger shot has worked for you! I hope next week you get a nice big bfp! My fx'd tightly for you :)
X

Thanks honey...get my 7dpo progesterone levels back on Monday. That preg test I did this morn has turned positive now, so the shot must still be hanging around. I guess I'll just have to wait till the end of the week to test 'properly'.

Fx'd for you too and your clomid bundle! xx

Keeping everything crossed for you girls this month. Because of being away I know that it can't happen this month for us.
Still, am pleased to be home for the weekend but back to London early Monday am for the next 2 weeks.

JWAB, I am not testing unless I miss my period :) So October 10th :)

When can you properly test and know that the trigger is out of your system?

Well because I don't know how long my normal cycle is, the nurse said I should expect my period 14-16 days after the trigger - so sometime from Friday, and it'd be out of my system by then. Realistically I'll be testing sooner...I know I won't be able to hold out, even if I wouldn't believe a bfp till Sunday 9th.

There is a part of me that doesn't want to test at all tho....I just want to stay in this bubble of excitement and hope.....silly I know. My temp went up a little this morning, so hopefully AF is at least a couple of days away giving me a decent LP. Tho obviously I'd much rather she didn't show her face at all!

I hope this week goes over quickly for us both! :flower:

JWAB are you still testing + from the trigger shot?

:hi: everyone

today I am 7dpo and I been told my chart looks amazing! I have now had 3 high temps in a row (the highest I have ever had) and I had 2 nice dips 3-4dpo. So.... There is a chance that I could have implanted early, or maybe O day was sooner than what FF gave me :shrug: guess only time will tell because I am not testing till I miss my period! And I am holding on to hope, but not getting excited :) Plus I have a pulling/stretching sensation in my lower abdomen that is quite annoying, a few cold symptoms and my boobs feel very heavy.. So either AF is on her way or a BFP! Who knows at the point, my body is anything but "normal"!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

Hey all :)
Pretty and justwantababy- I hope af stays away and u both get them bfp's! Good on you for waiting to test :)

Bean- thanks for the goodluck :) hope you had a nice weekend Hun
X

JWAB are you still testing + from the trigger shot?

:hi: everyone

today I am 7dpo and I been told my chart looks amazing! I have now had 3 high temps in a row (the highest I have ever had) and I had 2 nice dips 3-4dpo. So.... There is a chance that I could have implanted early, or maybe O day was sooner than what FF gave me :shrug: guess only time will tell because I am not testing till I miss my period! And I am holding on to hope, but not getting excited :) Plus I have a pulling/stretching sensation in my lower abdomen that is quite annoying, a few cold symptoms and my boobs feel very heavy.. So either AF is on her way or a BFP! Who knows at the point, my body is anything but "normal"!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

Hi love yes I'm still getting positives, very faint and they take a while to come up, but they are there. Going to not test tomorrow, probably will do one on Wed and Friday if no AF tho. Just had my blood results back and my progesterone was only 16.6 so not great....not holding my breath this cycle.

Your chart looks great! And symptoms sound promising......good luck to you honey xx

hello everyone! i've been kind of taking a small break from bnb here lately. I'm on cd 6 and trying to take a more relaxed approach to ttc. We will see what happens the closer i get to ovulation though! Today i started running and this week i'm starting a boot camp so i'm focusing more on being healthy for the time being.

How is everyone?

Hey teddy :) I'm cd6 today too :) (not sure if youre cd7 now with the time difference?)
I haven't brought any opks yet as I also want to have a relaxed approach to this cycle in that sense- but I have started temping :) x

I am still waiting for AF so I can do a natural cycle. All BFNs but AF should be here anytime now.

Hey teddy :) I'm cd6 today too :) (not sure if youre cd7 now with the time difference?)
I haven't brought any opks yet as I also want to have a relaxed approach to this cycle in that sense- but I have started temping :) x

Yay for temping!! You'll love it. When do we get to see a linky link in your siggy? I wanna chart stalk you! (oooh that sounds so dirty, Lol!)

Afm, I'm on CD bajillion and honestly not caring much anymore. I've decided we are gonna NTNP for at least a month to see what my body does. My temps have finally calmed the heck down. I'm totally natural - other than my herbs and acu I'm not taking provera, metformin, or clomid. I have my first 5K this Saturday and I'm nervous n excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->