Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

SC (scerena :) I am glad to be your internet mommy!! :thumbup: And December huh!! I hope that means you will have your OP in November and conceive rite after!! Maybe the LAP is exactly what your body needs. :hugs:
I am doing ok. Have my first acupuncture appt today! Excited and nervous about that! I hate needles!

DD (daopdesign) I know I have said this before, but again, I am so sorry about your loss at 16 weeks :hugs: I can't even imagine what that must of been like:cry: I hope you get wonderful news at your scan! I will be praying for you:hugs:

Pink, how are you today?

She's a psychic and does free readings I just done it for fun lol! Her email is- [email protected]

I'm currently taking clomid even though I shouldn't be lol!

Pretty- ooooh :) good luck at your acupuncture eeeek the needles are what puts me off too lol! I'm hoping I have my lap and get a December bfp or fall pregnant before my lap lol but I done it mainly for fun- would be great if it turned out true though :)
X

wait! free reading??? So how do I get her to give me a free reading??

but it takes a few months to hear back from her right? LOL, maybe i should do this just for fun too! After 14 months of ttc, I'll try anything ;)

I done mine in sept think it was and got it now- basically I just emailed her asking for a free reading told her I'm trying to conceive number one And I sent my date of birth can't remember what else if anything else- she couldn't base it on a lot I just done it for fun really lol! If it came true then I will believe in psychics x

thanks scerena! I will try it!

heading to my accup appt!! Let you know how it goes when I get back!

Ok make sure to update :) and yeh it's worth a go to see what she predicts :) x

SCERENA AND PRETTY PINK,MFINE,9 dpo today,dun feel positive coz i have af like cramps.

No issues scerena, it's just hard to explain unless you've experineced getting nearly half way through and then lost the baby. It's alright thinking your pregnant but until I have the first scan I can't really say for sure what the situation is. I'll keep you updated when I've been :) OK, come 24 weeks or so I might just feel a tiny bit excited!

I am back!! appt went good! I really like the lady, but the needles completely freaked me out.. It didn't hurt, but wasn't enjoyable either.. Will see how things go this cycle :)

Glad it went ok Hun I might have to give it a try when I eventually get the courage too :) I hope it helps gl! My fx'd for you this cycle x

Did you have to get them in your ears?? Those are more painful than my toes. =( Its never comfortable, but they don't really hurt for the most part. Did she say how your pulse is? Is your blood flowing good? There's a girl on the TCM thread who just got her BFP after her third month of TCM. That's generally the rule of thumb, so hopefully you'll have a Christmas surprise!!

S thanks! I hope that it does some good for my body:)

TT, yes, I had them all over my body which I did not expect either! I assumed they would only be in my stomach area, never thought she would put them every where else! She said my pulse was high, I told her probably because I am so damn nervous! I was sweaty like crazy and was glad I was laying down or I might of passed out! LOL She didn't say anything about my blood flow, but I will ask that next time! :) And I would love a Christmas surprise!!!

Wow this thread is moving so fast today!

Dao-i'm really wishing your a happy and healthy 9 months that ends with a wonderful take home baby :hugs: I hope you get some great news at your scan

OK, so its CD 20 and i'm still waiting to ovulate...:coffee: I'm really thinking today is the day...yeah i know i said that yesterday! lol! I'm hoping anyways! This morning i was having ovulation pains again and had a huge glob of ewcm and i made sure we got some BD in today. So there should be lots of spermies for that egg if it ever shows. Tonight is my first night of fitness boot camp!

Scerena-have you had a +opk yet?

Hi :wave: lots going on with you girls!

Pretty...good to hear your acupuncture went well. Did you feel any different after? I felt kind of lighter after my first session, but not since.

TBP....sounding like your building towards a good strong ovulation - here's hoping for you! You'll have to tell us all how boot camp went!

Pink mum - GOOD LUCK! When do you test?

Beanhunter - is IVF the next step for you? Are you trying soy or anything in the meantime, or going natural?

Daopdesign - I'm sure there'll be nothing to worry about. Like Scerena says, it's an entirely new pregnancy, so no reason to expect the same again (tho it is understandable). I hope you can relax a bit further on, and enjoy your pregnancy :hugs:

And Scerena - fingers crossed you ov soon! Are you staying off the OPKs still? How are you finding temping?

As for me...had a scan yest, and looks like I've responded to the clomid again :happydance: There was one possible follicle at 21.5 and the rest about 13mm. But after last month they didn't trigger me in case that 21.5 is a cyst, or an old unreleased egg. Back in on Wed for another scan to see if there's any progress. Just so glad to be ovulating at last! (fingers crossed it lasts!)

Hey teddy and justwantababy- no opks im quite proud of myself :) temping is going ok a bit confusing though lol!
Teddy- I hope we both o soon :)
Justwantababy- Yay go you for ovulating :) congrats nice size eggy!
X

JUSTWANNABABY fingers r crossed for u,
il wait till shez late,
PRETTYPINK all the best
TBP hope u ovulate today
SCERENA how r u,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members