Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

TBP, dr didn't say anything about my lining, I wasn't monitored this cycle.. But I did have that u/s when I was in the hospital with the cyst rupture. Maybe he can get the results from there! I think that today is your O day. Hopefully your temp will rise 2maro and stay nice and high! :)

Scerena, I did start soy last night! I am taking cd3-7 160mg, 160mg, 200mg, 200mg, 200mg. A friend on bnb just got her bfp from that dosage:) Hope it is a lucky one! Plus I have my first acupuncture appt 2maro!
and OH and I have had many talks and are still going to have many more talks! He is starting to realize that moving forward means not only more tests for me, but SA for him as well.

BH, O no, your cycles have been messed up ever since clomid? Agh!! That scares me:( I see you are cd8 :happydance: back in the game!!!! :)

Lily, so sorry about you not Oing:cry: I definitely don't think that clomid is a miracle drug anymore! What's your next step?

JWAB :hi: how are you??

TT, where are you!!! :)

pink, is your ticker rite?? 8dpo? when are you testing? :)

hi pretty, good luck with the soy, I have to wait and see if af comes then if not then onto provera again and they want me to try 100mg again.

Let me know how the acupuncture goes, thinking of maybe looking into it but I hear it can get quite expensive?

Lily, 100mg again? They don't want to up the dosage or try something new? How long are they gonna make you wait before giving you provera?

Acupuncture is quite expensive to me.. My insurance wont cover any of it, but we decided it was worth a try any ways. She charges 160 for first visit and 65 after that. But I think she felt bad for me after hearing everything that I have gone through, she decided to waive the 160 dollar fee for me. Very generous of her! I can only afford to go 2-3 times this cycle.. But will see if it does anything!

Hi Pretty, just letting you know that my partner was the exact same. The thought of him having to thingy in a pot then rush it down to the lab was not his idea of pleasure! I'm glad he did though because it came back as low, something like 5 or 10%. That basically meant up tp 90% of his sperm were useless! My FS in August was a little reluctant at first to even give me the clomid but I explained to him that my partner had made me pregnant twice so he must be OK. I think a really low score like 1 or 2% is bad but at least if you get tested you'll know where you guys are at x

Yeah I know! they said because it worked lasttime they want me to try it again (and also I think if they up my dose they have to scan me) so this way they dont so its cheaper! bah That is only my personal opinion though - nobody has actually said that to me lol I have to wait to cd35 but I have some provera here that I might just be inclined to go ahead and take, not sure yet - I am kinda scared to go against what they say!

Wow! that is expensive, it was nice of her to waive the initial fee, please let me know how you get on with it

Pretty- glad you have sorted everything Hun :) gl with the soy I might try it next cycle! If I do then I will be nagging you for advice I expect :) my oh has two kids and now has a borderline count so it's definitely good to find out- I'm hoping the next sa is alot better!

Lily- maybe you ovulated later this cycle? Well I hope that's all that's happened, if not l next cycle :)

Daopdesign- how's the pregnancy going? Good I hope!

thanks scerena, I hope so too, what cd are you on?

Cd18 Hun waiting to ovulate... And waiting on that bfp lol! I've been waiting 3 years too long come on bfp! :dust: x

oh I hope you ovulate soon :) yes fingers crossed for bfp's on this thread soon :)

I know we so need some bfp's! :dust: to all you girls :) x

Pretty-I don't known if it's the clomid or the operations or just my stupid defective ovaries that have messed up my cycles. On the plus side they haven't been over 30 days recently, perhaps even too short, but compared to the 45-50 days I was having I shouldn't complain.
Just want to know when we start ivf now, bored of waiting! You guys won't kick me off here though will you???

Noooo beanhunter of course we wouldn't! You are one of the original clomid girls :) and just because you are going to have ivf is no different to us girls who are taking clomid/soy etc- you will always be welcome on here! I'm hoping we all get bfp's together x

Hello lovelies sorry have been awol...was looking after my sister's 3 kids for the weekend....busy! Lily that's rubbish you haven't ovulated. Sorry if you've already answered this but do you reckon there's any chance you maybe just ovulated later in your cycle?

I'm cd10 tomorrow (monday) and have my 1st ultrasound scan this cycle in the morning. Not sure if they expect to see much this early, but will no doubt let you all know!

Pretty....good luck on the soy! Can't wait to see how it goes. Have u had any side effects?

Scerena - any sign ovulation might be close? It's such a pain waiting isn't it?! xx

Today is cd 19 and i had a nice temp drop this morning and i was still getting +opk's :happydance: So i think today is O day! I started getting intense ovulation pains after midnight last night and all through the night to this morning. So i woke up OH and after seeing my tempature and got a BD in. I'm feeling optimistic about this cycle. Not really hopeful but optimistic that we might have a decent shot. How long is it that the egg hangs in the fallopian tube before going away?

Scerena-i think we are close in cd's?

Pretty-yeah i think you could probably get your lining results from the last time you were there. You will have to keep us updated on how you use the soy!

To all the other ladies :hi:

Lily, I will let you know how it goes! I am nervous! I hate needles! And I understand about not being scanned, it is expensive! But look at everything that I have gone through, I definitely know now that the expense is well worth it now! :)

Scerena, ok…. So here comes your internet mommy!! How are you doing on clomid unmonitored? Any pain??

BH :hugs: your not going anywhere!!! OH and I are going to FS end of the month and HIGHLY considering egg retrieval! I will still be here also:)

JWAB, no side effects from soy besides a headache the first night I take it. But other than that nothing and usually have double CM:) Let us know how you u/s goes!!

TBP, I knew today was O day for you!!! :) YAY!! 2ww here you come!

I am taking my 2nd dose of soy tonight! Hopefully when I go to fs (they always do an u/s) I will know for sure if I am going to O or not and what my lining looks like!:)

:hi:
Justwantababy- let us know how your scan goes :) I'm not sure when I am going to ovulate lol! Had a few cm signs the past couple of days but who knows prob just my wacko body playing games lol!

Teddybearpug- oh yeh me and you are both cd19 well I'm cd 19 now it's 11am here in the uk :) hopefully I ovulate so we can do the tww together :) think the egg hangs around for 12-36 hours I think? Gl!

Pretty- :hi: Internet mommy :haha: I'm fine thanks no pains just feels like all my other rounds- so prob not working lol! I've been taking the aspirin too I have been feeling more movement so maybe that's the aspirin working? How are you doing?
X

Daopdesign- how's the pregnancy going? Good I hope!

Hiya! :thumbup: OK I 'think' - Have 1st scan this Friday but I'm prepared for the worse so I may be back TTC soon! Not having any problems, I just can't seem to get remotely excited and it's because of my loss at 16 weeks. I don't think I'll even find any emotional attachment until/if baby is born :( Will just have to see what happens xx

Daopdesign- Hun don't think negative remember this is a completely different and new pregnancy so think positive Hun and let us know how the scan goes :) have you had anything wrong so far to make you think something is wrong? :hugs: please let me know how you get on :)

Pink mum- I'm good thanks, how are you?

Girls this is my prediction from cherie22-
They show me a GIRL and they relate her to DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Fx'd this happens x

Daopdesign- Hun don't think negative remember this is a completely different and new pregnancy so think positive Hun and let us know how the scan goes :) have you had anything wrong so far to make you think something is wrong? :hugs: please let me know how you get on :)

Pink mum- I'm good thanks, how are you?

Girls this is my prediction from cherie22-
They show me a GIRL and they relate her to DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Fx'd this happens x

who is this Cherie22 lady?! i need to meet her! lol, I just popped on to read how everyone is doing at their cycle w/o clomid. Im on CD 3 ( i thinnk!!) and im debating on whether i should call in my perscription or not.....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->