Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

So fantastic! I'll call now! I know my insurance covers the chiropractor too. I used to go, but it got so expensive. I need an adjustment anyhow bcz of my running.

I am out. Af spotting came last night. Counting today as cd1.

Going to drs next week on Friday and then FS the end of the month.

OB and FS both want to up my clomid dosage to 150mg.. I just don't understand, if it gives me cysts and lands me in the hospital, you would think they would want to try something else now. I have 2 days to decide how I want to go about this next cycle.. Or if I want to do anything at all. Leaning towards a more holistic approach as of the moment. Lots to think about!

Hope all is well with everyone else!!!

sorry AF came but i'm glad that you have your answer there. I don't know what is wrong with your doctors!!! I wouldn't take anymore clomid if i were you and i cant believe they are suggesting it with all that you have been through! But only you can make the decision for you. Have you tried accupuncture or soy?

edit-i should have read all the posts before replying!!! so sorry!

So fantastic! I'll call now! I know my insurance covers the chiropractor too. I used to go, but it got so expensive. I need an adjustment anyhow bcz of my running.

I have to say that going to a chiropractor is a bad idea.....I work in physical therapy and i have to give my opinion on this. lol. Chiro is an instant fix or correction NOT for the long term. All it does is manipulate your bones while stretching your muscles and ligaments while in the process weakening all those structures that you need to be strong. There are alot of stretches and exercises that you can do to fix what is wrong or achying with you in a more natural way if that makes sense. If your interested i can help you with ideas...as non medical advice of course!!! thats my disclaimer!

I will say that i did go to a chiropractor 2 years ago for my backpain because i was impatient with my pain and was lazy...yes even us in therapy are bad patients!! But i learned my lesson and still have trouble with my neck messing up because i let her touch it against my better judgement.

Ouch TBP! You are brave letting anyone do your neck. I've been too scared. I honestly think I need to go for a few adjustments bcz my lower back and hips are hurting a lot. And my knee also. Plus my jaw is starting to pop when I chew again. Something feels very out of place and I know my chiropractor was able to fix it in the past. =)

the only reason i let her touch me at all was that she used some tool that i cannot remember the name of that was like a pen that did the actual adjustments and was light pressure. So she never physically got her hands on me, lol. I understood her reasoning which was you have to address the whole spine to keep my low back in the right alignment that we were trying to get.

Pretty - I'm sorry you are out. Could you ask to try metformin for a bit? It's meant to have really good success rates in pcos and also to reduce the risk of cysts forming. My consultant said absolutely no clomid for me ever again after the 2nd cyst so I'd be very reluctant to try it. Also think your OH needs to get tested too...
Big hugs.

TT, I love the chiropractor:) mine helped me a lot with my hips and feet also. I had injuries on my feet when I was little and my hips get out of line because of the way I walk sometimes. It has helped me:) just my opinion though.

TBP, thank you! I am going to try soy this cycle again:)

BH, no more clomid for me. I am going all natural this cycle. I can't do that to my body again. And yes, my OH does need to get an SA done, but he is stubborn as hell!

TT this is what she is having me take..

I forgot to mention, she took these at age 38 after no luck ttc for 2 years. And she got pregnant with twins first month. She has also has 3 other women taking them last month and they all just found out there pregnant also.

https://www.genuinehealer.com/nutrients/ovexp.pdf
https://www.genuinehealer.com/nutrients/SymplexF.pdf
https://www.genuinehealer.com/nutrients/emanganese.pdf

Hey pretty sorry AF arrived. Did you decide to get some blood work done?

I hope you like acupuncture-I was going to cancel mine, but just couldn't do it. Since I ovulated last month I know I'd kick myself if I cancelled then didn't ov this month. It is expensive tho-I'm only going every 2nd week.

Would love to know how you get on with soy...and definitely think the natural route is the way to go for you.

Hey girls, sorry af came pretty :(

I got my 21 day blood results today, the docter rang me himself which is never a good sign when they ring you (usually at my doc's ya have to ring up and get your results over the phone from the office)

Well I am sure you know where I am going with this, I didnt ovulate my levels were 1.9 or something equally as shit, I am so disappointed, how can it make you ovulate last time and not this time :(

lily :hugs: I am so sorry hun, clomid is a horrible drug at times :( did they say what they will do next cycle? Will they up your dose? So sorry lily xxx

Lily-sorry that clomid did not work for you this cycle...it is frustrating how that works. It doesn't make a bit of sense :growlmad: So what is the plan moving forward?

today i'm on cd 17 and i should be ovulating tomorrow if i go by the last 3 cycles, but i haven't gotten a +opk yet so i'm getting a little worried. My temp did a nice drop today so i'm wondering if maybe i'm ovulating today. I guess tomorrow i will know.

LILY how long hv u bn ttc?lily u might have ovulated late in ur cycle.dun lose hope.
PREETY SO SORRY she got u,best of luck for the coming cycle
scerena how r u,nything new at ur end
TT AND TBP, hi to both of u

Hi girls, thanks for the support, pink we have been ttc 14 months but I have only ovulated like twice or something :(

They want me to wait for af then stay on 100 again, I asked should I not be taking provera again to get a bleed and he said no ( so I am confused, he thinks I will still get a bleed even though I haven't ovulated??) I asked him about the possibilty of ovulating late and he said he didn't think it was going to happen this cycle, I asked him about maybe giving me metformin aswell for my pcos and he said he wouldn't be happy giving me that! I don't know wether I am coming or going and to top it off DH is being an unsensitive prick :(

Teddybearpug - I hope that dip means your ovulating, sorry I don't know much about temping

Scerena - thanks - hope your doing good in your cycle

Xxx

dun worry lily he didnt think so but he was not sure about late ovulation,so fingers crossed for u,n lots of hugs:hugs::hugs:

Hello Girls,

I hope all is well with all of you and everyone is having a nice weekend.

I have a question about clomid I hope someone can answer... I just had the lightest period I have ever had in my entire life and no cramping. I started spotting wed evening (just brown) so I counted Thursday as cd1. Well Thursday I bled extremely light with mostly black blood and some red here and there. Yesterday, nothing and today nothing. I had a 1 day period.. Not normal for me at all especially since it was a 38 day cycle. I am wondering if clomid thinned my lining out so much that there wouldn't have even been a possibility for implantation?? :shrug:

Can I still start soy tonight at cd3?

Sorry pretty but I don't have a clue. My cycles have been messed up ever since clomid. They now last 7 days and are mostly light except for day 5 which is normally heavy with clots (tmi sorry). Nothing like they were before. Hope someone else can help.

I'm back home now which is lovely. Cd8 today and af left the building :happydance:

Pretty-yes it is possible. With all the cycles i was on clomid (4) each one got lighter and lighter. It is possible that your lining was too thin but it is hard to say without the dr telling you with the ultrasound. I normally have at least 5 days of bleeding and with clomid it made it 2-3 days, which to be honest was kind of nice! Did your dr ever say anything about your lining? More than likely that was your period. I hate clomid, it makes everything so confusing!!

cd 18 and i'm so confused. I got a +opk this morning, but my temp was up to where it went last cycle with the first day after ovulation. So i thought when i saw the slight jump that that was it. Then i took the opk and was +. So i have to wait and see. I haven't had any ovulation pains other than crampy like AF was coming, which i never have mid cycle, and maybe 1 ovary twinge a few days ago, but nothing compared to what i have had in the past. Nothing i can do but wait i guess....

:hi: all :)
Teddybearpug- have you ovulated?

Pink mum- nothing new with me Hun just waiting to ovulate, you?

Pretty- I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time :hugs: and I hope you managed to talk to your oh? That's is possible as sometimes my periods have been quite light- did you start your soy?

Beanhunter- bet you're happy to be home :) yay glad af has gone start bd'ing girl :)

Teddybearpug- just see your last post- have you been using opks all cycle? I'm not good when it comes to temps as it's my first cycle so I'm unsure Hun? Hav you been bd'ing anyway?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"