Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I am doing natural this month also. I have done 3 rounds of clomid and 1 of fermara. I am going to give my body a break and try natural. I have even started going to the chiropractor at the start of the month for my fertility.

Big :hugs: TBP. Hope you get some answers at your next appt. It's hard not to get down about it all isn't it?
AFM I'm 7dpo and my temps have gone crazy high. What do you guys think of my chart?

Ooh yeah beanhunter chart looks good! I'm 7dpo today today, my chart hasn't been all that convincing but this morning was a nice high temp.

TBP - that's rubbish, I'm so sorry for you :hugs: Definitely try acu....I really enjoyed it. It was so relaxing, and after my first month of it my flow seemed so much 'healthier' (won't go into tmi!) I certainly don't think it can hurt...good luck honey xx

oooo comeon TBP:hugs: i hope it wont interfere in ur TTC journey,

Good Morning Girls!

:hugs: TBP, I hope you get good news at your appt.

BH your chart looks good! :thumbup:

:hi: everyone else:)

So today is cd16 for me and my cbfm went to high and my CM went watery:) I am thinking my body is rite on track for a late O. I am stuck at the moment on when I should make my next acup appt.. I doubt I will get a +opk over the weekend, but you never know:shrug: Monday I won't have time to go because of work and Halloween, so guess I will be going Tuesday. Hope I don't miss it!

Does anyone else's acupuncturist want you to come 2 days before O?

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
:hi: girls!

Pretty, yes, that is typical for you acu'ist to have you come in a few days before O. Maybe you should try to go in over the weekend if you have signs of O. Ask your doc. She'll guide you on when to come in. Just explain you have plans Monday and you don't wanna miss it. She should be compassionate.

Hi girls quick update- been to the docs about my stomach pain just now She was feeling my belly and asked if I was sure if I wasn't pregnant- I said no- but she said as my belly feels like a pregnant woman's :haha: so I have to go back Monday for bloods and if pregnancy is negative then she wants to run some more tests as my belly shouldn't feel like that if I'm not... I personally think it's unlikely Prehnancy so I'm scared now as think I might have something wrong with me x

Aw Scerena. Not sure if I'm happy or sad. :hugs: I really hope you are pregnant, but if you aren't, I wonder what it could be? Staying so positive for you babe. My <3 is with you.

TT thanks:) I am going to call her and see what she says!

Scerena, I am so sorry:hugs:
Did she say why she thinks is feels like a pregnant lady? was it hard? Did you tell her you took clomid? Was it an OBGYN or regular dr? I did not know you were having stomach pains!!! O no, your internet mommy is coming out:growlmad::flower:

Thanks teddy and pink :hugs:
I had real bad pains yesterday for a hourish- I had an appointment with a duty doc today for other reasons and bring up the stomach pain- she knew I took clomid and have pcos she said where it was hard and bigger on my stomach is where pregnant ladies are- I'm not getting my hopes up at all I just keep thinking what the hell else is wrong with me :cry: but fx'd she is right!x

Hopefully there's a bub. Yur temps look great, but we don't have anything to compare it too. When do you get more answers?

Ooh Scerena that's strange. Do you think u could be preg? Have you tested?

Hope it's nothing too serious honey - keep us posted xx

wow :hugs: And there gonna make you wait all weekend for an ultrasound? I would not be able to wait that long! I would go straight to ER and demand an ultrasound.

I don't want to say anything negative or make you worry, please don't take this the wrong way :hugs: but isn't it too soon, if you are in fact pregnant from this cycle, to be able to feel it in your uterus?

look back from your last cycle where you had those faint positives, how many weeks has it been since that cycle?

I'm not sure the doc said it felt like that- I'm not sure when or where you should feel anything... Also I doubt I am lol! Have to wait until Monday for a blood test- I don't think I am to be honest and I might test in a couple of days but to be honest I think af will arrive I think there is more to it to be honest more like another problem... Also if them faint lines were real last cycle I'm sure my lines would be very dark now so I know it definately isn't from then- personally I think something else is wrong with me xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry Scerena, I hope it is nothing and you get good news. Keep us updated hun! I will be praying for you:)

How confusing for you scerena. Everything also crossed this end.
AFM temps took a massive dive this am so guess I'm out an heading for another really short cycle. Grump.

Done tests I thinks its safe to say im not pregnant as im 13dpo... I feel stupid now for having that slight belief that the doc was right :blush:

Sorry beanhunter that af is coming :hugs:

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
Don't feel stupid Scerena, I would have done the exact same, if the doctor planted that seed, when it's something you want so much. Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Beanhunter....don't lose heart, that temp could be a blip, or even an implantation dip. You're not out yet honey xx

Thanks Hun :hugs: you girls always make me feel better xx

What a dumb doc to say that to you. You don't even start to show until around 15 weeks or even later with your first. My belly never went hardish until 20+ weeks! I hope there's nothing more serious, maybe you were just a bit bloated, I get that all the time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->