• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

prettypink mine is always darker in the evening,pray for me that we all get our
bfp soon

Pink mum- sorry to hear about you bfn fx'd for next month...

I'm thinking I might take soy next cycle... Sounds like a plan- any advice or anything girls??? Think it's worth a go rather than the clomid maybe...

My opk this morning was lighter it looked positive last nite or close... Now it's lighter I'll test this afternoon and if it's still light I take it I didn't ovulate or I missed it but I didn't think I'd ovulate anyway x

Ugh. What is up with my body? Need some help girls.
Had a tiny bit of spotting on tues eve-not enough to need anything. Then a bit more spotting from thurs am til yesterday afternoon but enough to actually need to use something. Now nothing. Not even any discharge. Have awful cramps - like af pains but where the hell is she? Normally much heavier. Any thoughts? Tues was cd26.

Ugh. What is up with my body? Need some help girls.
Had a tiny bit of spotting on tues eve-not enough to need anything. Then a bit more spotting from thurs am til yesterday afternoon but enough to actually need to use something. Now nothing. Not even any discharge. Have awful cramps - like af pains but where the hell is she? Normally much heavier. Any thoughts? Tues was cd26.

hopefully it was just implantation spotting?! ah, that would be nice, huh?

How is everyone doing? today is 9dpo and my temp went up this morning, but i think it is because i took it almost an hour after i usually do.

I'm taking a break from Soy -- the natural Clomid, so I think I'm with u.

Beanhunter- sounds kind of promising :) gl my fx'd so tightly for you!

Teddybearpug- I'm fine thanks not doing anymore opks this cycle they were annoying me so what ever decides to happens happens this cycle now... What cd are you going to test on?

Lian_hawaii- welcome! What cd are you? How many cycles of soy did you do?
X

No such luck girls. Arrived with a vengence yesterday lunchtime. So much pain!

Aw beanhunter sorry to hear that... Do you usually get painful af? I don't but on clomid this last round my af was sooo painful! Hope you feel better soon x

Well I guess they are often quite bad. Were better for the first couple of months after the first op and last month was in pain from the operation. Think it just reflects the endo getting worse....upset tummy from the metformin probably doesn't help either. Just feeling sorry for myself.

Awww beanhunter I hope u feel better soon Hun xx

scerena-i'm going to try my hardest NOT to test and wait for AF. I'm not sure but there might have been an indication of spotting today when i wiped but it was so light my eyes may have been playing tricks on me. Tomorrow at the earliest AF should be here if the b50 complex did not extend my LP.

Beanhunter-so sorry the witch got you. I hope your pain has gotten better for you!

Teddybearpug- ooooooh I hope you don't get af Hun! Keep me updated! I'm hoping u have to wait ages and she doesn't show!
X

WOW!!! I am shocked! All I can say!
cd20 for me today and I got my +opks:) All on my own... With out Clomid... And even though the FS said I wouldn't ovulate with the large cyst... WOW!! Miracles do happen ladies!!!

When do I bd?? I have always done it the night I have gotten the surge, and 3 days following.. What do you girls think??

I took cbd, cbfm peak, IC wonfo, dollar store and the new frdo.. I got my peak, smiley and +yes all from the same pee cup! LOL

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 10
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
More pics:):)

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
prettyinpink-wow! those are some great positives!!! You should definitely BD today and tomorrow for sure and maybe the day after just in case!! Yay, so excited you got your + and all on a natural cycle!! :happydance: maybe you don't need clomid after all either!

Well ladies, i am spotting for sure. I wasn't seeing things after all. Only a matter of time before AF is here.:growlmad:

hi ladies h r u all,my af is due on 23,hope it stays away,but im feeling that i out

Pretty- congrats on your positives :) get bedding NOW haha gl!

Teddybearpug- sorry to hear af has got you :( what's your plan for this cycle?

Pink mum- you are not out yet Hun! My fx'd for you tightly
X

Hi Serena, I'm now CD4. I just did 1 cycle of Soy and it was quite good, pushed my O forward.

But I just wanted to find out if I can ovulate on my own without tricking my body that my estrogen-levels are low. Also, I'm doing acupuncture, so we can hopefully induce ovulation by that.. Well, and hopefully this is the cycle of :bfp: so I won't have to go back to Soy or Clomid next cycle.

Pretty -- go get down to business and go catch that eggy! :dust:

Thanks Girls!!! This is a stronger surge than I got on clomid.. On clomid I got +opks at cd14 and all natural, I got +opks at cd20.. So it definitely moves up my O date! I am pretty sure that I had a short surge! I got the +opks in the afternoon and in the middle of the night for about 3 hours I was up with the strongest O pains I have every felt! And extremely sensitive nipples! Now this morning, I just feel sore, but all the pain is gone! I think I ovulated in the middle of the night. But I am still gonna count tomorrow as 1dpo.. Does that sound rite??
My temps were crazy this month, but I did have a nice drop this morning also.

TeddyBearPug- Thanks! Your rite! It makes me think I don’t need clomid also!!! Guess I will see what the FS says! So sorry AF got you:( Stupid witch!!!!

Scerena- Thanks! We bd last night! Going to today and tomorrow also:) How are you doing?? Are you still temping?

Lian_hawaii- Thanks!! We are trying!!!

Pink mum- don’t give up yet!!!!

That's really good lian_hawaii :) good luck with the natural cycle Hun :)

Pretty- nope I started on like cd6 and missed a day so I thought I would just start fresh from cd1 next cycle and I'm going to do my clomid :) yay make sure u catch that eggy!

Aww been to seen my friends baby he is sooo cute I didn't want to put him down he's gorgeous I'm so so broody x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->