Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Just wanted to pop in and say hi girls!! I need to get on here more because I think about u all so often!! :hugs:

Secrena I am so so happy your op went well hun!!!! Wonderful news!!

This thread is turning lucky with all these bfps :)

Afm nothing much new! Except acupuncture moved my O date up to cd 17 this cycle :) and no cysts in 2 months :) I start medical school in 1 week and feeling very excited to have my attention directed some where else for awhile. Also have fs appt end of the month, OHs SA, and hopefully egg retrieval in March! Looking forward to 2012 and a new year!

Much love!
Heather

Just wanted to pop in and say hi girls!! I need to get on here more because I think about u all so often!! :hugs:

Secrena I am so so happy your op went well hun!!!! Wonderful news!!

This thread is turning lucky with all these bfps :)

Afm nothing much new! Except acupuncture moved my O date up to cd 17 this cycle :) and no cysts in 2 months :) I start medical school in 1 week and feeling very excited to have my attention directed some where else for awhile. Also have fs appt end of the month, OHs SA, and hopefully egg retrieval in March! Looking forward to 2012 and a new year!

Much love!
Heather

are you doing ivf?

Congrats on med school! that will def keep your mind busy and off ttc! what are you going for? you have a busy few months planned!

AFM-my temp jumped up today so i'm wondering if i ovulated on cd 10...highly unlikely, but idk. I will know tomorrow if the temp stays up. I've had tons of ewcm for 2 days and my cervix has been high and soft...i think its open, but i always get confused.

:hi: pretty! Yes please come on more i always think about you! How are you doing? Great news about not having any cysts for 2 months- things ate looking up for you! An med school will take your mind off things and hopefully your :bfp: will creep up on you as a surprise when youre least expecting it :hugs: and keep us updated of your oh's sa!

Teddy- cd10 thats early but good if you have bd right? Are you hoping that you have o yet or not?

JWB- how did the scan go hun??? Hope everything is well :hugs:

Afm- i am still in a bit of pain :cry: i had surgery tuesday is this normal? Sometimes it hurts quite alot! I have to change my dressin today which i am absolutely dreading :cry:
TMI alert!- i havent emptied my bowels since tuesday do you think this may be contributing to my pain?
X

Scerena- i would think that it is normal to still be hurting since your surgery was on tues. Plus you had some major incisions, so its going to hurt. And i'm sure it doesn't help you havent' had a BM...that creates a whole new set of pains! Gets some fiber in you girl!! :haha: Are you having to take pain meds?

We BD on cd 9 and i had ewcm so it would be ok i guess. I'm not really trying real hard this cycle. It would be nice to have it taken away so i don'thave to stress over it! But i will know more tomorrow after taking my temp. Actually, i do hope it already passed, but its crazy because i don't think i've ever ovulated this early!

Hi girls just a quickie scan - went great! :happydance: Just one bambino in there, heart beating away, looking gorgeous. Am totally in love! Was sat there crying away, just so happy and relieved, and feeling so blessed. Definitely my fave internal scan!

Will post a pic over the weekend....gonna be hectic today as have work and my mum&dad are coming to stay tonight so got to get this place mum-tidy eeek!

Will catch up properly over the weekend....lovely to hear from u again pretty!

And Scerena if you're on cocodamol or anything opioid based that can cause constipation...you can get something to help over the counter.

Love to you all x x x

Teddy- thanks i am a bit more relieved now that i know its normal i am such a worrier! Teddy its not funny lol! I wish i could have a BM i am going to get something today to help lol! Yes ive been taking pain meds they dont always help though... Hmmm
Thats good you bd on cd9 so chances are that if you did ovulate then you have a gd chance please let us know your temp!

JWB- yay i am so happy for you! Congrats on seeing your healthy little bubba now relax and enjoy :) and yea please share a pic when you have a chance :)
My mum said to me last night it could be the codrydamol i was taking so i think im just going to take paracetamols today if can :haha:
X

Congrats on the scan JWAB!
Scerena - I think that all sounds pretty normal. I found my pain came and went as I started doing more. Keep on with the painkillers.
Pretty - glad you are doing well! I've missed you!

Hi, I finally managed to go, it has eased the pain abit now! Sorry if TMI
I changed my dressings today two are fine but the belly button one looks like it is bleeding still abit- I phoned the ward and they said to use kettle water and cotton wool to clean it- yuk I cannot do that! Its making me feel sick just thinking about it... x

JWB- that is great news about your scan! i can't wait to see your pics!

Scerena-yay for BM!!! lol! hope your feeling better!

AFM-My temp went down today so i didn't ovulate early. I should have known it was too good to be true! lol! I have my dr appt on monday to see if i want this guy to operate on me. I'm hoping it all works out.

hi girls how r u all,its bn so long ihavent talked to u girls,if nything new happend here during my absence then inform me coz i cannot read these pages,it will take so long,all the best girls

Teddy- :hugs: you might still obulate hun what cd are you? Have you made a decision as to wether you want the operation or not?

Pink mum- how are you? You havent been on in so long! I will let everyone update you about themselves as im not sure what you do and dont know... Afm- i had a laparosvopy, hysteroscopy and ovarian drilling on tuesday- my results were- they unblocked one of my tubes so now i have two working and clear tubes :) they lazered some cysts off my ovaries to help regulate my cycles and my uterus is normal including my lining (so must have been the clomid thinning it) so i am to try naturally for a while.
How have you been? Any news with you??? Hope you are well x

Here's our little blob on his 7w+2d scan. Beautiful isn't he?! Next one (12 week) is booked for 8th Feb - seems ages away!! But I know it will come round. Hope you are all well and have had nice weekends! x x x

Attachments

• Pip.jpg
    Pip.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
I'm sure it does jwab, its lovely, I bet your so happy :) x

i just came across this forum. it caught my eye because i was on clomid for 4 cycles, decided to take a break one month because my hubby was going to be away, and then took my fifth cycle the following month. my ob/gyn was NOT happy with me. he said that we finally got my cycle regular and me ovulating with the clomid, then i skipped a dose. well, that 5th cycle, i proved him wrong, and now i am pg with twins :) i think taking a break for that month kind of relaxed me and gave me a "whatever happens will happen" attitude. good luck to all you ladies!!!!

LesleyL-thanks,, what an inspiring story! congrats on your double beanie!

JWB-beautiful scan!!

Scerena-i'm on cd 14 now. I should ovulate cd 16-18 more than likely, but we will see. I go see a different dr tomorrow to talk about the surgery. I am definitely going to get it, i just have to find someone i trust to do that. The surgery makes me very nervous!! How are you feeling?

AFM-i've lost 3 pounds this week from my diet. I'm kind of dissapointed but i know that is a good number. I'm doing this to help me conceive hopefully. Its the only thing i can control now. I go for my dr appt tomorrow and i am excited. I want this surgery to be over with so i can get back to business!

HOw is everyone?

Welcome back pinkmum!

JWB- Awww I love your scan photo its so cute :hugs: I am so happy for you!

LesleyL- Congrats with your twins :) I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Teddy- Oh yes tomorrow is your big day! Hopefully this surgeon will make you feel confident and ready to go ahead, surgery is very emotional and scary- I was in tears when I went for mine... :hugs: As longs as you are in safe hands god things will happen hun I am sure of it!

Yes Im ok hun- Today has been the best day so far :) I have had no pain relief for two days now! I get the odd twinge/pain but honestly it is so much more bareable now... Ohhh and TMI alert the BM is so much better now so that helps lol! Overall I am definately on the mend... I went out with my oh and his daughter today for a while and I am starting to straighten up a little rather than looking like an 80yr old woman :haha: Im also going to attempt to sleep in the bed too as I havent been since I have been home I have been on the recliner...
x

Girls I am just back from my scan and its good news! My lining is good and I have 1 mature follie at 15 mm, he thinks I should ovulate around wed/thurs/fri. I cant believe I am actually going to ovulate!!!! So happy I could scream :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->