Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Thanks daop :) I ordered opks as soon as I got in :haha: Goes to show why my hsg didnt help cause the tube was blocked so now hopefully that helps :) Thanks for your good feeling I hope youre right :)
So its safe to do it this month IF I feel up for it?
x

Awesome news! We were told we could bd whenever. Think we waited about 7-10 days before I was feeling up to it but whenever you want is fine.

thank bean :)
im sure I wont be up to bd yet just wanted to make sure it was safe to this cyle cause of the dye

I am so happy girls hopefully that tube being unblocked will make a difference :) x

Scerena-yay! im so happy to hear your good news!!! :happydance: 2012 is going to be a great year for you i just know it!!! i am just so relieved that it all worked out for you :hugs::hugs:

Thanks teddy :hugs: means alot having all you girls here to support me :) im so happy about the good news and i hope yours and daops feeling become true :) and i wish us all to get that bfp we have longed for so long to happen :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

Oh yay Scerena that's such fantastic news!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

You must be so relieved, what a great outcome. I can't help you with when you can BD safely, but I'm sure if you weren't supposed to I'm sure they would have emphasised that.

I'm so chuffed for you honey, really am.

Got my first scan tomorrow - am bricking it! So excited on one hand but just so scared in case it doesn't go how we want. Just got to think positive though. And I threw up for the first time this morning which I was VERY excited about! xx

Thanks hun i am happy too- im happy they found a problem and managed to fix it- that really gives me hope now im hoping that was stopping me and now i have a good chance but fx'd i am not going to get ahead of myself...

Yay on the scan! Sickness is a good thing! Please let us know how you get on :) im excited for you :)

All the girls that had a lap- my belly button incision must of been bleeding yesterday i was told to change the dressing on friday- should i be waiting that long to change that one?c

Thanks turbo :) im happy with the news i got and happy to have both tubes im ober the moon! Thanks for the support you ladies are great!
Im still a bit sore dreading changing the dressing on friday :( ouch! But its all worth it as i know that i have both tubes whereas before i didnt!

How are you anyway?x

I think its awesome u are a fertile mertile now! It may hurt a bit to change. Owie! I know docs say to not use ointment, but I ALWAYS use Neosporin or something like it on my open cuts. Helps heal faster and keep it from getting uncomfortably dry. I'm doing good. We're working on buying a house so its very stressful. Other than that, still doing the acupuncture and trying to have a natural period. I'm on day like a bazillion. So acu'ist has me on herbs to help induce.

All the best for your scan tomorrow JWB! What you'll see will be like a prawn shape but just you wait a few more weeks and you'll see a baby in there with long arms and legs! x

Turbo- Well i hope i am a fertile mertile im not getting my hopes up but ive my fx'd!
Im crapping myself changing the dressing especially where i have fine blonde hairs on my stomach ouch :cry:
Oh no i hope acu can help bring on your af! Do you have pcos? A new house- nice! I expect it is very stressful- is it helping to keep your mind off ttc though? X

did anyone just watch one born every minute, I have a lump in my throat lol

I have it on record and i am watchin it in half an hour i love it but i must admit i do wish it was me! :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

Take the dressing off in the bath or shower. Will come off easier. Mine came off after 24hrs and I never had a new one to put on.

Good luck with your scan JWAB. Keep us posted.
How are you doing dapo?

Ooh lily I just watched it and ended up crying, as always!

Night girls, will update you tomorrow with my (hopefully [-o< ) good news xxx

Cant wait to hear your good news JWB :)

Beanhunter- thanks for the tip i will do that as feels almost like a plaster! I am so scared ouch im a whimp lol! How are you?x

jwab I was almost crying too, one of the guys was a nut job and the other was so amazed by the birth god love him, then he had to go away :( Dont want to say too much incase Scerena hasnt watched that far yet! Cant wait for next weeks episode lol Good luck for your scan jwab x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->