Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Awwww congrats lily :yay: you best get down to business girl :haha: so excited for you now this month as a lot of :bfp: are happening on this thead :dust: :dust:

How are you other ladies? This thread is so quiet now :(

Its my birthday on thursday but i havent been able to make any plans as i didnt lnow how long recovery would be so looks like a boring one this year...
Im improving everyday... I take my dressings off tomorrow- if my belly button still looks a little dodgey then i will have it looked at x

Thanks scerena, I hope your belly button is healing nicely and happy birthday for Thursday x

Yaaaaay Lily! Well done you!! :happydance: It's brilliant when you get good news like that from a scan.

How exciting you could ovulate any time! I forgot...do use OPKs?

I'm so excited for you honey, I really am! x x x

Thank you!

I dont usually use opk's because of my pcos but this tamoxifen drug levels out lh levels and means the doc thinks you only get a positive when its actually positive instead of throughout your whole cycle.

They are starting to darken down, I cant believe I am actually going to ovulate!!!!

Thanks again x

Thats so great lily :) its so nice to know youre ovulating right :) i start using my opks from tomorrow i havent used them im soooo excited to poas!

I went to the walk in centre to make sure my belly button incision was healing ok and it is thank god! She gave it a clean and said i can wear my dressing for longer if i like- she said i can just wait for the scab to come off... So im relieved and glad she gave it a proper clean!
X

oh enjoy poas lol Glad your bellybutton is healing on schedule x

Good luck lily.
Glad you're on the mend scerena.
We get mums results tomorrow. V nervous.

Beanhunter- please let us know how the results go my fx'd tightly for good news and my thoughts will be with you and your family :hugs:

Lily- thanks i will :haha:

X

thanks beanhunter, fingers crossed that yous get good results tomorrow x

Lily7-yay for your good scan!! better get busy!!

My appt with the surgeon went good. I really like him and feel confident about his abilities. He wants me to get a MRI so he can map out exactly where he needs to operate, etc. He wasn't all that convinced that i needed the surgery to increase my fertility. He said that i could conceive with fibroids, but have the risk of m/c, premature birth, and etc. That sounds lousy to me though. I've had 2 m/c's and its taken a 1 1/2 yrs and i haven't had anything since. Its so frustrating!

I am so glad that you are confidrnt with this surgeon :) when do you have your scan or do you have to wait for the appointment to come through? What is the waiting list like for your surgery?

Im glad you can start to make a plan and having the op seems the best thing if the fibroids can cause problems like that, i am sure it will be your time soon hun x

hi scerena,m fine,u know m2 wks late but no bfp.i did beta hcg it was 1,i think my cycle got irregular.m happy for u that u have 2 tubes unblocked now.all the best

Hi girls. Sorry I haven't posted. I've been keeping up tho!

Scerena, are you all healed up now? Your bday was the 9th wasn't it? Happy Birthday! Hopefully you get a late bfp surprise present.

Lily, CONGRATS on your eggie! I pray you caught it and you're baby is working to nestle in nicely.

JWB, beautiful scan. It means the world to us to see also. You give us hope!

Bean, How are you feeling? Hope all the tests came out OK for your mom. I totally understand the mixed feelings you have right now. Try to enjoy your beanie for your mom's sake.

TBP, haha what can I say that I don't say all the time in your journal or fb??? Luv ya hun!

Pretty, I miss the heck outta ya babe. Where are you? I think the drama is calm and you should come back like you used to. Unless of course you're doing the "not thinking about ttc" thing and in that case, STAY AWAY! Lol. Hugs babe!

Daop...where have you been? How's baby?

Pink, sounds like maybe you caught an egg if your hcg is at 1. I'm sorry it didn't stick sweetie. This will be your cycle!

Hope I got everyone!! Nothing amazing here to report. Still drama over buying a house. No more bf drama. I'm totally doing the chill thing and not really trying much. Just normal fun sex in hopes I'll be one of those lucky ones that catches a mysterious egg. I quit temping over a month ago. I'm sure once my life settles down I'm gonna revisit the FS and move fwd.

Pink mum- Oh no :( hopefully a :bfp: shows soon or you get af so you know what is happening- I hate having irregular cycles its so emotional but chin up hun :hugs: and thanks :)

Turboturtle- Yes I am healed now I can do most things thank god :)
Nope my bday is tomorrow :yay: and thanks for the happy birthday...
It is great you are being so relaxed I reacon and hope that you will be one of them lucky ones :)

AFM- same nothing to report... Just healing up now and getting ready to ttc again very soon- Im using ops and temping this cycle and I am CD11... MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW Im hoping next year I have a baby fx'd!
x

Scerena-happy birthday!
https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/holidays-and-party/party-114.gif
https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/holidays-and-party/happy-birthday-006.gif
So you can immediately start ttc again?

How is everyone doing?

AFM-2dpo and no symptoms, not even sore boobies.

Teddy thanks for the birthday wishes i had a great day yesterday with my oh and family he spoilt me and took me clothesshopping also that made me feel better after all this surgery!
2dpo yay! And no spts may be a good thing!

How is everyone this thread is becoming ever so quiet x

Happy birthday Rere! Glad you had a good day :)

TBP yay good news! I had no real symptoms before I got my BFP, so it's def not a bad sign!

Has anyone heard from beanhunter? I hope everything is ok for her and her mum.

As for me....I've got my first midwife appt on Wednesday. Have had quite a lot of sickness but it's not been bad today...trying not to worry that it's gone off. I can't wait for my scan on 8th Feb - think I'll feel more relaxed if all goes well with that.

xxx

hello girls h r u all,i dun think that i caught an eggy,mstill waiting for af,belated happy birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->