Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Teddy- yes I definately need a new thermometor I think lol! I will order one in a minute I think... I hope its not an annovulatory cycle :cry: but we shall see...
How are you today?x

Teddy- yes I definately need a new thermometor I think lol! I will order one in a minute I think... I hope its not an annovulatory cycle :cry: but we shall see...
How are you today?x

I'm good! 6dpo and absolutely no more symptoms :dohh: i cant even make up any! lol! It is definitely more relaxing now that i feel like i've just given up for a while!

Give it time, you may just ovulate a little later. How long are your cycles normally?

My cycles are all over the place lol! long, long cycles! But Im just going to give it time and poas as i havent done that for a while I missed it :haha:
Thats could be a good thing though... you may relax like you are and get that surprise :bfp: not everyone has symptoms... x

Heather I don't really know anything about the beta bloods but it cold be worse they could be to low :( with all the wonderful ladies on here praying for you I just know it will be good news and I told you yesterday that I feel something else special is going to happen didn't I :hugs: :hugs:

My cycles are all over the place lol! long, long cycles! But Im just going to give it time and poas as i havent done that for a while I missed it :haha:
Thats could be a good thing though... you may relax like you are and get that surprise :bfp: not everyone has symptoms... x

Did you poas this afternoon?

Yes...
Ill post a pic of tonights opk I done around 20 mins ago one pic was taken at 10mins and the other at 20mins... Theyre negative but definately the darkest yet this cycle so hoping to get a positive over the next few days...[-o<

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
I wouldn't stress too much about the beta pretty. When do you get the next result? Gla you had a good night with your oh. If you can give up work I would - medschool is hard work and I did it without a baby! I just worked in the summers (not sure if I've outer myself as a dr on here before....please don't hate me!)

Yey they look great :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
That looks like mine do the day before my positive :happydance::happydance:

Thanks WBM- this is the pics of it completely dried about 30-40 mins after so fx'd I get a very positive opk soon and ovulate soon girls x

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
Wow they look great I will see if I can find mine from day before positive :happydance:

The one on its own is day before ov and then the smiley digi and ic are from the day after but the ic didn't go that dark (this was from last cycle)

Attachments

• 0adeaf96.jpg
    0adeaf96.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 50bda842.jpg
    50bda842.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
thanks jwab and I cant wait to hear about your appt, just relax and enjoy, try not to focus on symptoms and ms x

pretty your night sounds perfect, I dont know anything about what levels are considered 'normal' but I am praying its twins, tbh and I am not just saying this but as soon as I seen your first test I did think to myself, pretty could have more than 1 beanie nestling in there x

scerena hopefully your positive opk is gona come in the next day or two x

bh, I didnt know you were a doc, what is your expertise? still have you in my thoughts x

Thanks for your pics- mine look pratically similar so hopefully fx'd a few days i get a positive!

Lily- i hope so lol! Hope youre ok :)

Beanhunter- yes i knew you told me before :) its a good thing! Hope youre ok
X

just wanted to say thank you for everyone being here for me :hugs: :hugs:

you are all a great support system for me!! :hugs:

BH I did not know you were a doctor either! Do tell :)

JWAB good luck on your appt! I can't wait to hear about it :)

TBP 6dpo :) when you testing hun?

TT where are you!! :)

Lily are your opks still positive?

Laura :hugs: you really know just want to say to make me feel better :hugs:
Is your pelvis feeling better and what about that CM?

BH- we could never dislike based on occupation! no matter what we all do for work, we all have the same goal and problems right not :hugs: Thats pretty cool though! do you mind telling us what kind of doctor you are?!

Pretty-i tested today because TT asked me to during the weekend :haha: it was negative of course! lol! its too early, but i might try again at 10dpo. These past few cycles i've really chilled out about it all.

The nurse from the first surgeon i saw called me back today (almost 2 weeks after my appt) and apologized for it taking so long. But my insurance does cover the robotic myomectomy!! :happydance: So i will only have to pay the deductible and the percentage that insurance doesn't cover. She asked if i wanted to go ahead and schedule but i told her i needed more time to think about it. I'm not going with that surgeon, but its good to hear that insurance will cover it!! My insurance is pretty crappy actually, or so i think, but they have been very awesome about covering all my diagnostics for infertility. So i am trying to count my blessings.

Anyone else have any comments on their insurance here in the US?

Scerena-your opk's are getting close! probably a few more days! how are you BD'ing? every other day or just waiting for the +?

Hi girls! I haven't read thru all the new posts. We've been moving n it's crazy busy. Need to test still. I hope I can go tomorrow and buy some. I love u all!!

Pretty, they are negative now, not actually sure what I can call 1dpo?? Confused.com lol

Turbo, happy moving! Please update us when you test

Hope everyone is well x

Lily I think I have met you on another thread? I'm going to have to look now :D

Teddy- thnks hun i hope i get a positive over the next few days... We are just bd'ing every other day and when i get a positive i will try and bd everyday... Im glad to hear that your insurance will pay for a majority of the surgery, now you have that news are you swaying more towards getting it dine or not getting it done. Sorry about your negative test but i agree it is early :dust:

Pretty- we are all a very close bunch of ladies and im glad you know that we are all here for you :hugs:

TT- I hope you get tonsetlle in your new home and relax soon :) let us know when you test- for some reason i have a good feeling about this cycle for you so fx'd :dust:
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->