Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

WBM- my belly button is slightly infected :cry: im on antibiotics atm, not bad maybe the beginning of an infection so they gave them too me- it looks sooooo ugly i have a big black scab in my belly button yuk!

Aw dont be scared (easier said than done i know) but hopefully this one wont be as bad, fx'd, but i think knowing what to expect makes it even harder :hugs: ouch uour experience sounds bad last time :( hopefully you wont have as much bruising this time, i had to wear nighties for a few days then i managed to wear leggings when i went out properly after about a week without being too uncomfortable...

Beanhunter- im glad you feel like that and we will all be here for you any time :hugs: how are you feeling today?
X

Oooo have you cleaned it with warm salt water? It really helps I remember sitting there with the cotton wool and saltwater just drenching it lol it did help thoug :hugs:

I'm ok I guess. Well as ok as can be. Dreading going back to work tomorrow as it's exactly the same environment as where mum will be treated, just a different hospital so a bit close to home really. At least I've been sleeping better and mum is over her nasty uti so she's feeling better too. She's spent the weekend with my little sister doing wedding stuff so that has kept them both occupied.

WBM- my belly button is slightly infected :cry: im on antibiotics atm, not bad maybe the beginning of an infection so they gave them too me- it looks sooooo ugly i have a big black scab in my belly button yuk!

Aw dont be scared (easier said than done i know) but hopefully this one wont be as bad, fx'd, but i think knowing what to expect makes it even harder :hugs: ouch uour experience sounds bad last time :( hopefully you wont have as much bruising this time, i had to wear nighties for a few days then i managed to wear leggings when i went out properly after about a week without being too uncomfortable...

Beanhunter- im glad you feel like that and we will all be here for you any time :hugs: how are you feeling today?
X
where in the uk are you?

I'm ok I guess. Well as ok as can be. Dreading going back to work tomorrow as it's exactly the same environment as where mum will be treated, just a different hospital so a bit close to home really. At least I've been sleeping better and mum is over her nasty uti so she's feeling better too. She's spent the weekend with my little sister doing wedding stuff so that has kept them both occupied.

:flower::flower:i hope your day isnt too bad :hugs:

jwab, thanks think I will do tonight (cd19) then cd20, 21, 22

bh, glad your mum is feeling ok, I'm sure she enjoyed doing wedding stuff with your sister.

wbm I hope your next op isnt as bad as what you have previously experienced

scerena, thats good you are on the ttc bandwagon again, just keep him off the bellybutton! lol

pretty, is your hubby home yet? I am busting to know how it went!!

ps girls I have had ewcm!!! I know thats not really exciting but this is only the 2nd time I've ovulated in 16 months so it's exciting for me!!

x

Yes, positive opk today (must have been an earlier post before you joined us)

I'm so excited :)

x

sorry jwab I forgot to answer your question, yes we have conceive plus as I usually dont have any ewcm x

WBM- i see youre from manchester :) the nurse said just warm water and cotton woll- can i use salt water then? Its looking a little better thankfully! You have the joys of all this to come again :hugs:

Beanhunter- im glad both you and your mum are feeling better and that your mum had the wedding stuff to help keep hers and your sisters minds off it all a bit :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: i hope work goes as ok as it can do for you tomorrow hun i really do :hugs:

Lily- yay! Get bd'ing girl that is exciting we know all too well what its like to not ovulate so get baby making :happydance: Ha and yh oh knows not to touch the button :haha:

Im starting to get some signs so i hope i ovulate soon too fx'd x

Yay!! Lots of bding, opk peeing, ewcm, ss and 2wwers!!!! :happydance:

3 hours till OH gets home!!! :)

yeah i was told salt water i guess all the docs tell you different but i worked for me :)

ahhhh heather how exciting :happydance: when will you do the digi?

So nice to see the word :):)

He is almost here!!!

Attachments

• 6fd278bd.jpg
    6fd278bd.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
HOly cow this thread took off!

:hi:WBM! Welcome to our thread!

BH-thoughts are with you :hugs:

Pretty-its close to time!!! so excited for you! I didn't mean for you to share pics with us, just to keep for you. I can't wait to hear his reaction!!

Scerena-I'm not sure when i will decide to take clomid again. I will definitely be doing the next cycle naturally as well, then make my decision.

AFM-i'm 5dpo and no symptoms to mention. My temp dropped below coverline, but i always seem to get a dip around this time.

I would use everyones first name, i'm just really bad at names! sorry! i was sitting here forever trying to remember who heather belonged to! lol! I'm elizabeth. Teddy is my oldest pug.

Sorry it's taken so long to reply girls!

What a night:) OH showed up with beautiful pink rose for me:) I will have to give full details in the morning, but got my special moment that i was hoping for with OH and its something I will never forget :hugs: we cried together :cry: :hugs: precious!!!

Attachments

• d3e0bee2.jpg
    d3e0bee2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
Aah pretty how lovely! Can't wait for full details.

Lily - ewcm IS exciting!! Such a great sign. I would use the conceive plus too, just to help those swimmers along, but all great signs. I remember the first time I ov'd in a year of ttc....it's so exciting to feel like you're finally in with a chance isn't it! My fingers will be well and truly crossed for you x x x

WBM- sorry i took where im from off in my other post now as dont like it displayed as people browsing on google will know its me (if by chance theyre from where i am) :coffee: how are you feeling today any symptoms?? I might do salt water as it does work wonders...

Pretty- omg i bet it was precious :hugs: how lovely to see the words on the digi and gorgeous roses! Let us know the full story when you can :)

Teddy- :hi: elizabeth! I hope that dip is implantation you never know! And i will know wether i will be medicated on cycles on 21st feb, have a feeling they will make me try naturally for a while first but i will know soon... Im the same with 1st names aswell lol mines my display name :haha: not very creative!

JWB- how are you hun?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back