Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I'm good thanks Scerena! My morning sickness has gone right off though....I know most normal people would be glad of that but of course it makes me worry. It's just such a helpless feeling not being able to check everything's ok. It's the same as when you're ttc and you just can't tell what's going on in there....follicles growing? about to ovulate? lining ok? Sometimes I wish there was a little window you could look through to try and figure it out!

I've got my midwife appt on Wed, and I'm going to ask her if she'll try and listen for a heartbeat, but I know it's early to be picking one up so she might not even be willing to try. My sister's a mw and she said if I was her pt she probably wouldn't even try at 9+1. I honestly don't think I would be any more worried if we couldn't pick it up, but if we did manage it would just be such a relief.

That would be amazing if you ovulated soon, all by yourself!

There's so much happening in this thread now, exciting times!
x x x

I just had a huge glob of yellow snotty cm ewwwww
How are you all today?

WBM- that could be a good sign maybe??? Have you had that before durin you tww?

JWB- Yeh that must be frustrating not being able to check everything is ok... When can you hear the babys heart beat? Maybe buy one of them monitors that you can listen to the heart beat at home? Hopefully your midwife will try to help ease your mind- what will they do at this appointment then?
My opk seemed a little lighter today and my temp was lower again today soni think me ovulating on my own was wishful thinking...

How do you know if your bbt thermometor is broke/working properly/on its way out??
X

WBM- that could be a good sign maybe??? Have you had that before durin you tww?

JWB- Yeh that must be frustrating not being able to check everything is ok... When can you hear the babys heart beat? Maybe buy one of them monitors that you can listen to the heart beat at home? Hopefully your midwife will try to help ease your mind- what will they do at this appointment then?
My opk seemed a little lighter today and my temp was lower again today soni think me ovulating on my own was wishful thinking...

How do you know if your bbt thermometor is broke/working properly/on its way out??
X
If your ok is lighter and your temp has dropped then it sounds like today will be ov daywe just have to see it go up tomorrow:hugs::hugs:

My chart hasnt gone even nearly as high as it should so dont think i have obulated yet and my opk wasnt even positive so think im either not going to ovulate or will do later x

I havent yet hun they was getting darker over a couple of days but never positive :cry: but hopefully i ovulate this cycle and its just late because of the op- fx'd x

I was told that the op can push things back because of the trauma your body endured so try to relax " if only" I hope it happens soon at least you can let your body heal a little :hugs::hugs: on my last op I ovulated a few days before so af was pretty much on time but it's differen if your op is before ov so I hope it's soon, have you got pics of your opk's? :hugs:

Ok :)

so last night I waited anxiously by the door for OH to get home with my mind going :wacko: I also ended up calling in (at the last minute) OH favorite brownie cake that I picked up at the bakery after the balloons (and managed not to barf on it :haha: ). I had lit a fire in the fire place and put the balloons and cake in the living room.
OH came through the door with pink roses in his hand and I lost it, started crying immediately:blush: I told him I had a present for him in the living room too. It only took him a few seconds to realize what was going on and he started crying too:):)

We were up till 1am just laying and talking by the fire place :cloud9::cloud9: A night I will never forget!!

and I do believe in signs... maybe pink roses are a sign of what's to come!!:cloud9:

Oh pretty that's lovely...I got goosebumps!

Scerena - my bbt thermom went a bit funny...it stopped beeping when it had decided on the temp and sometimes the on/off button was a bit dodgy. I figured it was probably the battery, so I just got a new thermom - it was only a couple of pounds. What makes you think yours is playing up? xx

Awwww that is sooo sweet wow how is he this morning? Sounds like a perfect night :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Girls!!! :hugs: It was a wonderful moment that we never got to have with my miscarriage or the 2 chemicals. I have also never had a digital say pregnant before :)

I think it is still sinking in for him:hugs: He brought me a cup of peppermint tea this morning before he left for work because he thought it might settle my tummy. Then he told me I shouldn't do anything but eat and lie in bed today:thumbup: And he told me he wanted to pick up more hours at work so I could quit my job now and just do med school :hugs::cloud9:

and Dr should be calling in the next 2 hours with beta results, a bit nervous:wacko:

Aaaw bless him he sounds like such a sweetie. Hope your beta comes back good...I would expect so with the lines you've had! :)

Awww H that's so sweet of him, sounds like everything is going to be perfect :hugs:

WBM- I have a feeling that the op has pushed things back, but then again I never ovulate on my own, maybe the OD didnt work as it doesnt for everyone, but then again this cycle had started before the op so I should kind of count myself out for this one... Yes I have pics- theyre not positive though- no where near- just the one yesterday afternoon seemed darker than the morning ones...

pretty- Yes pink may be a sign :) Awww your moment with oh sound so sweet and precious, Im so glad it went just how you wanted it too :) so happy for you! Aww he sounds sooooo sweet :) please update your beta results

JWB- Well yesterday it beeped and i put it in my mouth and then after a while it hadnt beeped and it was off?! I have been getting nothing but low temps really- way below what i usually get, maybe im just hoping its broke to make me feel better :haha: The one I have is- babymad digital bbt- theyre only a few pound so I might buy another one in time for my next cycle just incase lol!
x

Dr called

9dpo 1st beta = 2,906

Dr's quite worried as he thinks that is too high too soon. He gave me 3 'conclusions'

1. My dates are wrong (don't think that's possible) :wacko:

2. Ectopic pregnancy :cry:

3. Multiple pregnancy :)

let the worrying begin :cry:

Wow pretty that is high! Did you ask when you can find out? will the scan you or do something soon to find out?
I hope that it is a multiple pregnancy if anything hun im praying it is!x

I am having a repeat beta draw today and will continue every 3 days until Dr says other wise. He thinks it too early to scan rite now and the fact that I am having no pain makes him feel ok with waiting. He scheduled me for a scan one week from today. :cry:

Dont be upset hunni, think positive :hugs: like the doc said you're not in pain so he is not concerned at this point, relax and try not to stress too much and enjoy your pregnancy, at least he is keeping a close eye on you and next week you will have your scan. :hugs: xxx

Pretty-your story gave me goosebumps as well! What a special moment! Idk anything about beta numbers, but try not to stress yourself out to much. Sometimes i think beta testing does more harm that it does good! It could be a multiple pregnancy, your lines where really strong! How are you feeling? any symptoms of pregnancy?

JWB-have you had an ultrasound yet or is it your first appt on wed?

Scerena-try not to stress out to much on the cycle. I'm sure your body is going to take a while to get back to normal. YOu will probably ovulate later this cycle or have a nonovulatory cycle and get to normal next cycle. Either way, give it time, hun :hugs: (i know, its hard to do) Why is your temps going down continously? Maybe try another thermometer just in case? New beginnings and new thermometer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->