Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Pretty- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: please dont cry hunni, I wish I could be there aswell with you... please update us as soon as you can :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your oh :hugs:

WBM- No havent bd yet... I know we need to so I will make oh dtd tonight just incase... So what do you think of the opk? close to positive or positive?x

Well for me I would of called it positive because my surge is so short but who knows you should get I rise tomorrow or the day after :happydance:

I hope my temp rises if it doesnt I am going to :cry: but hopefully this op has done the trick and I have ovulated on my own... Im keeping my fingers crossed, I will bd tonight and see what happens with my temps and opk's over the next couple of days I think... x

Good plan I wouldn't worrie if your temp drops tomorrow as it should if ov is tomorrow :hugs: come on eggy come out :hugs:

The thing that worries me is that my temp is already low... but we shall see what happens in this mysterious body of mine lol x

Do you want to see my chart? All per ov temps need to be low that a good sign that ov is near :hugs:

Attachments

• 80956c20.jpg
    80956c20.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1
Oh thats great! Thanks hun! I am hoping things work out this month and i ovulate :) x

Thank you girls :hugs: :hugs:

It's been a very long day :(
Dr saw a spot or something that was concerning to him and he didn't feel comfortable letting me just go home. So he sent me to the hospital for a better look with a newer ultrasound machine, he one at his office is an older one.
So I have been admitted and checked in and they have ordered another emergency ultrasound. Just waiting for the order to go through and hopefully we will know what's going on :cry:

And I am suppose to start school tomorrow too :(

Will update when I have news :hugs:

Pretty-oh no! i have you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it all turns out ok. :hugs::hugs:

WBM-your temp chart looks good! maybe the start of a triphasic? I hope you are feeling better with the cyst pain. Sometimes you can cut your pain pill and half and take it that way. it will help with the pain and hopefully not make you feel so funny.

Scerena-your opk looks good! i think later tonight or tomorrow will be the surge so get busy! I always get my best opks around midnight!

BH-that is good that your able to move the wedding date up sooner. It will be less stressful all around i'm sure. :hugs:

Aww pretty. Hugs pookie. I'm praying that ur just having multiples. Let us know how things improve.

Thank you for all the support girls :hugs: :hugs:

We are at home now. I'm still trying to process everything in my head, so if it sounds a bit mixed up sorry, I am by mixed up myself.

We didn't get bad news, but didn't get great news either. Basically they ended up calling in a high risk OBGYN to be in the room when they did the ultrasound. She was very positive with just a very optimistic attitude. As of rite now, everything looked normal to her. Both tubes looked good as well as blood flow from ovaries. Also the thickening of my endometrium lining was good and she said looked like it should in very early pregnancy. Then she got to my uterus and it looked completely empty too me, but didn't expect to see anything.

She couldn't confirm anything, but she thinks she saw 3 sacs, it's just way to early to tell for sure. So we just have to wait it out and hope for the best. She wouldn't rule out ectopic or molar pregnancy. I will keep having betas every 48 hours and have another ultrasound on Monday. As long as I'm not in pain I'm ok for now.

Wow that was a lot :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Pretty-:hugs::hugs: i am cautiously optomistic for you. I hope they are being overly cautious and it all turns out good. I can't imagine the stress you must be going through. Is pain the only thing you need to look out for?

Wow Pretty! Let's just stay positive n enjoy. Did u take anything this round or just go natural? I think u already said multiples run in the family. I think that's so exciting!! Lucky lucky thread. I would love to have twins!

Just told me to go straight to the hospital if I see red blood or have any pain.

Hopefully at the scan on Monday we will be able to rule out ectopic. One step at a time :hugs:

This cycle was all natural for me. Nothing but prenatals and my progesterone is good all on its own also :)

Oh wow so much has happened on this thread!

Pretty....I think you've every reason to stay positive. Triplets, imagine! If you were having an ectopic would you not expect to have had pain by now?
What are you doing about starting school?
Definitely thinking of you, your oh and your bean(s). :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope the rest of you girls are good. Lily and TBP...are you our next testers? Can't wait!

Scerena - I don't use OPKs but from what WbM says it looks good. Get plenty :sex: !!

Oh wow so much has happened on this thread!

Pretty....I think you've every reason to stay positive. Triplets, imagine! If you were having an ectopic would you not expect to have had pain by now?
What are you doing about starting school?
Definitely thinking of you, your oh and your bean(s). :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope the rest of you girls are good. Lily and TBP...are you our next testers? Can't wait!

Scerena - I don't use OPKs but from what WbM says it looks good. Get plenty :sex: !!
:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->