Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

7DPO...honestly no symptoms today really but I just woke up an hour ago so we'll see! I haven't tested at all yet which is good, I usually break down and get my first BFN around 6DPO lol! I will test tomorrow morning at 8DPO but I'm very doubtful of a BFP at this point...luckily I haven't had any spotting yet which is good and if I can make it to 11DPO without spotting that will at least mean better progesterone levels this month! Good luck ladies...let's get some BFP's!

Hi, can I join in please? Am currently going stir crazy on the TWW after 1st cycle of Clomid. Am 1DPO today, due to test on the 23/2

Still no AF for me and still BFNs. It's official , I've gone crazy. Hubby said it wasn't a long trip.

I did manage to fall asleep without melatonin. I was nervous about that since its been so long.

It's a beautiful day. I need to find something to do outside to get my mind off if this. I have the cutest bike I would love to rude but I think my butt looks too big in it. Maybe I'll go shopping for a bigger seat.

December...my symptoms are slowly ending as well. Good job on being strong and not testing early. Fx for you

Koobie..yes you can join! Ive added you o the first page! How did you find clomid? Goodluck!!

Girlie..how late are you now?

I just used the restroom & I had TONS of EWCM...weird! I've been having tiny cramps in my uterus on BOTH sides for the last couple of hours...today is day 26 and I am 7DPO so I don't think it's OV related...weird!

December...my symptoms are slowly ending as well. Good job on being strong and not testing early. Fx for you

Koobie..yes you can join! Ive added you o the first page! How did you find clomid? Goodluck!!

Girlie..how late are you now?

Thank you.
I used Clomid in 2009 when I conceived my Son so have forgotten what a roller coaster of emotions Clomid brings!
Am very spotty and hormonal and have had cramps since Monday.
Am going to have a read through the thread and catch up with everyone. When are you going to test?

I was supposed to have AF thurs or fri. According to FF

I had a chart like you a little while back, where I though I'd ovulated, but turns out I never actually did. I think the same might be happening to you, as your temps are very low overall (mine always are too). If you have ovulated, I would expect to see your temps into the higher 97s, or low 80s. I hope I am wrong, but from experience (if it's what happened to me) that's what it looks like. Do you get a 21 day progesterone test?

Girlie...so you are quite a few days past. Hope u getan answer soon.....preferably bfp.

December ...sounds like good symptoms!

Koobie...af is due on friday. But i plan to test on the 14 th ...

I was supposed to have AF thurs or fri. According to FF

I had a chart like you a little while back, where I though I'd ovulated, but turns out I never actually did. I think the same might be happening to you, as your temps are very low overall (mine always are too). If you have ovulated, I would expect to see your temps into the higher 97s, or low 80s. I hope I am wrong, but from experience (if it's what happened to me) that's what it looks like. Do you get a 21 day progesterone test?

I haven't had a progesterone test since my first cycle. But I was taking the steps she had given me way back in August (it was a handout with the steps we were going to be taking). Since I had yet to ovulate I didn't even ask about all the other steps.

Since my last sono showed that the follicle was so large, she couldn't give me the trigger shot. Then I got a positive OPK... Such mind games!!!!

I was already told to call on Feb 11th to keep the nurse updated so it just can not get here fast enough. I am so ready to get this next cycle going. Hubbie is also getting his SA done, might as well to make sure THAT isn't a contributing factor.

I truely think the holidays got in my way for the trigger shit last time. When I called in to update the nurse, my regular one was out and the sub was a hit confused. She scheduled me a few days later than what I KNEW the dr said. I should have questioned it a bit more but didn't. God has his plans and maybe he needs me to get my weight down more for a healthy easy pregnancy. I'm doing well ing that, at least.

Thanks for listening, y'all. I'm driving hubbie crazy. He keeps it to himself and is very supportive but anytime I am obsessed over things I just know I am driving him crazy.

Tiff

Girlie...sorry to hear of your struggles this far. Im praying your ttc journey will end in a bfp soon.

I went out for some retail thereoy....i think DH was glad i went out for a bit. Gave him some peace and i got some much needed fresh air. Now....if i do get a bfp...i wont be wearing the gorgeous dress i bought ...LOL.

It sounds like everyone is driving themselves crazy! I got out to the movies today to give my mind a break.
AF is due tomorrow or tuesday, started cramping a bit today...every other minute I'm convinced I'm pregnant and then the next I'm not.....

I'm tempted to test Thursday. Af is due friday however I do think it would be cool to tell grant I'm prego on vday. That being said if I'm negative it would become a downer. Thoughts?

I guess it depends how much of a downer it is so see a BFN. We've been at it for a while so it totally ruins my day if I test early.

Ugh I wish I was in my tww, come on eggie(s)!

I'm tempted to test Thursday. Af is due friday however I do think it would be cool to tell grant I'm prego on vday. That being said if I'm negative it would become a downer. Thoughts?

I too reallly want to test on thurs as AF Is due friday.....and like u said v-day would be a cool day to tell DH.

And i agree with both of you....if its a. Bfn i will be so crushed too:dohh:

I guess it depends how much of a downer it is so see a BFN. We've been at it for a while so it totally ruins my day if I test early.

Ugh I wish I was in my tww, come on eggie(s)!

Hi Girls im 4dpo the doctor confirmed ovulation had taken place on thursday its the waiting game for me now im going to try to not test until AF is due as i spent a fourtune last month on pregnancy tests

8DPO=BFN...not shocked at all as it's early but I was still hoping for something lol. At least I should be getting my progesterone results back today! I really hope this is my month idk how long I can take trying & everyone around me getting pregnant as a "surprise" or just trying once...I'm only 24...never thought I'd have to try so hard to get pregnant!

Cd13 positive opk and a bbt dip... Geez .. i presume another unreadable chart.. Now the wait for p4 draw and a whole lotta dancing between the sheets!!

I'm 18/19 dpo and still BFN and no AF. I THOUGHT I saw a hint of a second pink line but I was dreaming, I guess. I can't wait for dr office to open so I can call and HOPEFULLY get some reassurance for something. Uhggggg.

December...yes 8dpo is way to early!!!

Bobeep ..welcome to the tww!!

Maisey..how r the cramps today?

Alley - yay O is here!!! Now go :sex:

Girlie...a hint of a line??? R u gonna test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->