• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I had labs done 7dpo (cd21 to most normal ovulators) that confirmed a weak or no ovulation it was my sept 2012 cycle in my signature..

I had labs done 7dpo (cd21 to most normal ovulators) that confirmed a weak or no ovulation it was my sept 2012 cycle in my signature..

Oops sorry.

I meant to say for this cycle, what is yiur AF or hpt testing date?

I'm pretty sure I am 6DPO and I will start testing on Monday at 8DPO. With my miscarriage/chemical I got a BFP at 9DPO so I want to start testing early...as SOON as I have a hint of a + I need to get progesterone testing to see if I need supplements. I can't wait to get my results from my progesterone testing today...I am feeling pretty good due to how strong my surge was! :) My AF is due on/around February 16 btw. My cycles vary from 31-32 days to the most part...today is day 25!

I'm pretty sure I am 6DPO and I will start testing on Monday at 8DPO. With my miscarriage/chemical I got a BFP at 9DPO so I want to start testing early...as SOON as I have a hint of a + I need to get progesterone testing to see if I need supplements. I can't wait to get my results from my progesterone testing today...I am feeling pretty good due to how strong my surge was! :) My AF is due on/around February 16 btw. My cycles vary from 31-32 days to the most part...today is day 25!

Goodluck December!!! I added you to the first page! :flower:

we are so going to have some bfps in here soon!

hey people that already o on their own, do you still o around the same time on clomid? I'm having this irrational fear that I will o super early and miss it :/

we are so going to have some bfps in here soon!

hey people that already o on their own, do you still o around the same time on clomid? I'm having this irrational fear that I will o super early and miss it :/

Yes, i O the same time..CD14...with or without clomid.

Yes really hoping for some bfps. :thumbup:

do you use opks? I've tried them 3 different cycles, every time I ovulated but never got a positive...wondering if I would get a stronger surge this month? Would love to have some confirmation since I'm not temping right now.

Hi everyone, I am glad I found this thread!
I feel like I am going crazy sometimes. I am on my third round of clomid (50mg) and I am 2 days away from my period. (Hopefully it won't show)
Big question, is anyone having crazy crying spells and just really really really emotional very close to the end of their cycle? Because I am pretty sure my husband might divorce me soon (joke)
My Dr. put me on clomid due to "unexplained fertility" and we have been trying for almost 2 years.
Sorry if I am a little all over the place. I don't have many symptoms (usually I do) Breast tenderness started yesterday but comes and goes, same with cramping, but not really.
I guess I am just happy that there are people going through this that I can talk to and can relate to, all of my friends got pregnant by looking at their husbands.
I hope that all of us get our BFP this month!!

hey maisypie :) I often get like that at the end of my cycles, this is my first clomid cycle so I don't know if it makes it worse for me yet. Where in Canada are you? I'm in the unexplained infertility club too :(

Hi Maisey!

Ive added you to the first age!

Sorry to hear of your struggles :hugs:

By the way...im also on my third cycle of clomid. Half way thru my tww.

Goodluck...i hope this is it for you :dust:

Thanks so much ladies, I feel better since posting.
Luna I am from the other side of the country in New Brunswick, currently in the middle of a blizzard :)

the background of your pic looked so green I thought maybe you were near me ;)

Hi everyone, I am glad I found this thread!
I feel like I am going crazy sometimes. I am on my third round of clomid (50mg) and I am 2 days away from my period. (Hopefully it won't show)
Big question, is anyone having crazy crying spells and just really really really emotional very close to the end of their cycle? Because I am pretty sure my husband might divorce me soon (joke)
My Dr. put me on clomid due to "unexplained fertility" and we have been trying for almost 2 years.
Sorry if I am a little all over the place. I don't have many symptoms (usually I do) Breast tenderness started yesterday but comes and goes, same with cramping, but not really.
I guess I am just happy that there are people going through this that I can talk to and can relate to, all of my friends got pregnant by looking at their husbands.
I hope that all of us get our BFP this month!!

I have been overly emotional but idk how much was life or how much was clomid. We just losted our uncle to a battle of brain and lung cancer and my BFF miscarried. It's hard for me to judge that but the hubbie said my mood swings were all over the place.

Hey ladies! I see some familiar names. I hope yall are doing well. I am going bat shit crazy!

Afm I am testing on feb 19. This was my 2nd cycle of clomid 50mg days 5-9.

Hey ladies! I see some familiar names. I hope yall are doing well. I am going bat shit crazy!

Afm I am testing on feb 19. This was my 2nd cycle of clomid 50mg days 5-9.

Hi murmers!!! So happy to see you here :kiss:

Hows your tww going? Ive added you to the first page.

I missed having a clomid tww thread so decided to start one

By the way murmers....i forgot to add that this cycle is making me crazy too!

Most the time im ok with the tww....i try really hard to be strong. But this time my boobs and nipples are so sore!

:shrug:

Most the time im ok with the tww....i try really hard to be strong. But this time my boobs and nipples are so sore!

Mine too! I've been slightly crampy and had a random gum bleed ( like super random! It never happens). Supposedly that can be a sign. I'm sooo not wanting to symptom spot but I has a tiny tiny amount of brown stringy discharge yeaterday that has turned into watery cm with a very very faint hint of brown to it. I'm really hoping its implantation. It's time for it! Af isn't due till next Friday! It's driving me crazy and causing me to over analyze EVERYTHING!

Mine too! I've been slightly crampy and had a random gum bleed ( like super random! It never happens). Supposedly that can be a sign. I'm sooo not wanting to symptom spot but I has a tiny tiny amount of brown stringy discharge yeaterday that has turned into watery cm with a very very faint hint of brown to it. I'm really hoping its implantation. It's time for it! Af isn't due till next Friday! It's driving me crazy and causing me to over analyze EVERYTHING!

I had a bfp in oct (ended in chemical) and had gum bleed around end of tww. That and brown discharge...your symptoms sound very good!! :thumbup:

Im also due at the end of the week.

Well my problem is...that this cycle i took estrace to thicken uterine lining....and i think its causing the sore boobs. Ive read a lot abour progesterone supplements cause sore boobs....but i think estrogen does as well.

And if so...then i think im out bc ive got no other symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"