Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

No, I don't get P4 until tomorrow because they aren't open until then. I have dry brown spotting once in awhile when I wipe which makes me really nervous because that could be due to a low progesterone level...or it could just be old blood...but I really think they should have given me my results by now so I could start a supplement if needed. I have progesterone cream (natural) that I could use until tomorrow but I think I will just wait and see what happens with my P4. I am going to call them ASAP in the morning at 9:10am when they open and I better get my damn result RIGHT THEN...lol.

Progesterone came back at 13.9! Doctor says they like to see 14.2 so I am going to be supplemented for now but overall I feel happy with that number considering my last chemical had a progesterone of less than 1! I tried doing an FMU test for today but I have been insanely thirsty and got up to pee every hour last night. Going back for beta and progesterone today but it won't be stat...I should get the results sometime either tomorrow or Thursday since Wednesday is a holiday. I am finally starting to feel like this could be a sticky bean...I won't feel really good until I get that new beta but with my tests getting darker I am hoping all is ok :)

I will still update you all on my next draws. I of course will be stalking here as well...I want to see everyone get their sticky beans!

Attachments

• fmuprogression.jpg
    fmuprogression.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
That's great news!!!!

Thank you :) I will update with new betas and progesterone levels once I receive them. For now I am just going to try and relax!!! Can't keep stressing out over worries of msicarrying...I think it is normal for where I am and all I have been through...but what will be will be and me stressing won't make a difference. Going to pick up progesterone supplements now :)

December...those frer lines look great....so much darker then the earlier ones.

Keep us updated ...hope this is it for you :)

Well, I am moving on for now...thank you all SO much for your support through my losses and struggles. My beta came back at 131 so it is doubling every 26.55 hours which they said is more than they could have hoped for :) Good luck to you ALL and I will be stalking!!! <3

That is so great!!! Congrats!!!! :) Sending lots of sticky dust your way!!! You're a day behind me according to your counter!!!

That is so great!!! Congrats!!!! :) Sending lots of sticky dust your way!!! You're a day behind me according to your counter!!!

Yep, if I go by LMP I'd be 5 weeks 3 days but I am nowhere near that because I ovulate late (probably CD19!)...just hoping this little one continues to grow and is healthy! Congrats to you too!!!

December....congrats Hun soooo happy for you

J_lynn. Sooo excited to see you got your bfp!!!

I'm adding its you ladies to the first page:dance:

Yep, if I go by LMP I'd be 5 weeks 3 days but I am nowhere near that because I ovulate late (probably CD19!)...just hoping this little one continues to grow and is healthy! Congrats to you too!!!

Both you ladies are on the first page...congrats.

December....congrats Hun soooo happy for you

J_lynn. Sooo excited to see you got your bfp!!!

I'm adding its you ladies to the first page:dance:

Thank you!! All the years of this crap was finally worth it. And if its not in the cards for my bean to stick through the whole way, at least I finally know its at least possible - which was something I've doubted for the last 8 years.

I think this little bean will win out though, it took so much hard work to get here I'm think s/he will stick around. We shall see :) First u/s is the 19th - I can't wait!!

Congratulations gals, so happy for you!!!!!!

AFM: Just finished my last pill on my 3rd round of clomid last night. Having SUPER hot flashes which I haven't had the last two months. I'm hoping this is a good sign. Going to start OPK testing this Friday and next week is "boomchickawowow" time!

I have my fingers crossed for you ladies, and I am totally still here stalking!

Thanks December

I'm out...tested today 10dpo and bfn....cramping too. Ugh sucks. Now what do I do!? 3 failed IUIs

Hello ladies my name is heather I am on my 3rd day of provera as I dont have a pd naturally then I will be starting my 2nd round of clomid. My first round was absolutely terrible and it was 50mg now on my 2nd round @100 mg I hope its not to bad..lol how many rounds have you ladies done before you got your bfp?

Thanks December

I'm out...tested today 10dpo and bfn....cramping too. Ugh sucks. Now what do I do!? 3 failed IUIs

I tested from 8DPO and did not get even a hint of a BFP until 14DPO!!! I also had cramping. You are NOT out yet! :thumbup:

^ yup what she said ... you're not until AF shows! And what do you do next?? KEEP TRYING. I never believed that crap when people said it, but just don't give up. Even when you're just sick of dealing with it, don't give up. Seriously. Never ever give up. My friend Naomi and her husband went through hell for 7.5 years, they finally decided to try ONE more IUI cycle and then they would stop trying. It was that last IUI cycle that got her pregnant. She now has a beautiful, happy, healthy 6 month old. She almost gave up but kept saying, "one more IUI........" so just keep holding on and keep trying.

What is everything you've done? Maybe there is something new that the doctor could try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->