Clomid users, any positive feedback

I used softcups before with a little preseed around the rim. They aren't that bad to get in and I could never feel them. I have a hard time getting them out but I have short fingers.

They are made to be for your period kinda like a disposable mooncup. Some women use them to keep the sperm next to the cervix.

I personally just prefer to lay in bed with my hips elevated. I felt like they were to deep to accomplish much.

Yes, getting them in is fine its the getting out again, i panicked for about an hour the first time I tried using them but got the hang of them now! I have read so many bpf stories using them that I thought my ttc journey has been so long now that I will try anything! As above, they are to keep sperm near cervix xx

Clomid dries up EWCM so don't worry about not seeing any of that...just make sure you're using Preseed or something similar as the other ladies said!

I tried Softcups, HATED them!! Found them really tricky to get into the right place and to remove. I felt like I was preventing the sperm from getting to the right place, rather than helping! Funnily enough, of the 3 cycles I took Clomid, the one month I didn't conceive was the month I used Softcups!

Hi ladies 1'm on round 6 of 100mgs of clomid,not my first time trying it though,AF is due any time now,bt although i've been really tired and have some nausea I think she'll show her head today,I hope not though,this Is a clomid club I started a while back need to go make some appearances,its just so depressing sometimes

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/2229445-clomid-2014-beyond.html

See if I cant get the nerve to check my cervix then I feel softcups aren't for me!

OMG Laura I am so glad you told me that it drys up my EWCM, now its going to be difficult for me to pin point the big O. I took a test Sunday and Monday morning, both showed a faint line so it tells me that its coming, but I took another Monday night (please don't ask me why I took 2 in 2 days, I can be very anal hehe) but the line wasn't even there???? Could that be because it was at night?

And today I am experiencing, being very wet down there, like I pee'd. From a clomid user calculator it predicted me to O yesterday which would make today 1DPO. In my mind, i feel like that is way to soon.

I am just so frustrated that my doctor isn't monitoring me, I feel like its wasting my time and abusing my body

So I'm a little confused, if i took clomid on cd3-cd7 what day would bring my big O? I am barley experiencing any symptoms, and having a hard time predicting on whats going on.*

Sunday and monday (cd9 and cd10) i took tests and 2 lines showed but they weren't quite as dark at the test line. Now this morning (cd12) i had a few cramps but nothing abnormal and the test didn't show any LH.

This is my second round and i feel like i am more use to whats going on compared to my first cycle of clomid (i felt everything!)

When I was taking it I would feel O cramps leading up to it and then literally a pop of pain when I think it happened, it was that clear! Sorry, not much help :(

When I was taking it I would feel O cramps leading up to it and then literally a pop of pain when I think it happened, it was that clear! Sorry, not much help :(

Its okay, everyone is different. Just wish the signs were more clear

I always had glaring positive opk's before clomid and now I dont have ANY positive ones at all! I know I am ovulating as two day 21 blood tests have shown but I now have NO cm and no pos opk's which makes pinpointing o very tricky!

Having read the feedback decided against using the softcups, they are pretty scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->