• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Thanks girls!
Im not having any monitoring this cycle, booked for cd21 bloods on next two though!
My temps are really low, dropped about 5 days ago and stayed low. I thought it was a sign of ov coming but now its looking just like my non-ov cycle :(

Ok am worrying. I have broken out in a rash all over by chest and top of tummy. It is lots an lots of little red spots. Anyone had this side effect with clomid? X

Thanks girls!
Im not having any monitoring this cycle, booked for cd21 bloods on next two though!
My temps are really low, dropped about 5 days ago and stayed low. I thought it was a sign of ov coming but now its looking just like my non-ov cycle :(

I still am keeping my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Ok am worrying. I have broken out in a rash all over by chest and top of tummy. It is lots an lots of little red spots. Anyone had this side effect with clomid? X

I did not experience that this cycle. I read through my papers from the pharmacy and the side effects did not include rash, or red spots. How many days have you taken it? Do you think you could be having an allergic reaction? Why don't you call the doctor and run it by him to be safe. :telephone:

I stopped taking it on wednesday. Noticed rash today and has started getting worse. Oh dear will go to the local walk in clinic tomorrow. It is 11.00 pm and stressing.
X

I stopped taking it on wednesday. Noticed rash today and has started getting worse. Oh dear will go to the local walk in clinic tomorrow. It is 11.00 pm and stressing.
X

I am so sorry you are going through this. Are you in pain? Maybe you can try some calamine lotion if it is irritating you. Hope you get some relief soon.

It doesn't hurt at all actually. Have just looked it up on internet and says it can be a serious side effect (don't like the word serious) Have phoned nhs and waiting for them to call back. Feel ok though apart from now being very anxious. Thank you for replying. X

UPdate - NHS have called back. Said if I stil have it tomorrow go into the local walk in clinic. Am now totally awake. Not sleepy at all. X

Beanwood hope your rash is ok? Always best to get it checked up on!
Today im feeling generally like :cry: i really dont think the clomid is going to work. All of my fertile cm has gone, temps still low. I just feel like such a failure. Not even fertility treatment can make me ovulate :cry:

Today im feeling generally like :cry: i really dont think the clomid is going to work. All of my fertile cm has gone, temps still low. I just feel like such a failure. Not even fertility treatment can make me ovulate :cry:

I wish I could help:shrug: I hate to see you so sad. Maybe the doc will up your dose to 100mg. That is the plan if I don't ovulate. Why don't you call doc and ask if you can get your day 21 bloods checked this cycle and then he may change dosage. I hope you feel better :hugs:

I am sorry to hear that you feel like this. Try and stay positive there is still a chance that you may ovulate late. X

When I woke the rash had faded so am going to go on monday if it is still there. Couldn't face sitting in the sit and wait with the kids. Husband at work so would have had to take them. Can wait for 2 hrs. Thanks for asking though. The woman from the nhs phoned back and said that it was a normal side effect so that made me feel better. The internet gives you some scary info. TMI - 5 year old kept coming downstairs so had to lock ourselves in downstairs to BD. He said to me yesterday "mom you have got a baby in tummy cause it is fat". "Thanks a lot" I said "but not yet." In all fairness to him my tummy has swollen a bit, another clomid sie effect.

Anyway how are you feeling Dreamofabean?

Hopefulchick how are you?

XX

When I woke the rash had faded so am going to go on monday if it is still there. Couldn't face sitting in the sit and wait with the kids. Husband at work so would have had to take them. Can wait for 2 hrs. Thanks for asking though. The woman from the nhs phoned back and said that it was a normal side effect so that made me feel better. The internet gives you some scary info. TMI - 5 year old kept coming downstairs so had to lock ourselves in downstairs to BD. He said to me yesterday "mom you have got a baby in tummy cause it is fat". "Thanks a lot" I said "but not yet." In all fairness to him my tummy has swollen a bit, another clomid sie effect.

Anyway how are you feeling Dreamofabean?

Hopefulchick how are you?

XX

Beanwood-Kids, Gotta Love Them! Tell your 5 y.o. thanks for making me smile:haha:
And yes, my stomach has looked swollen since I began Clomid:growlmad:
I don't blame you for not wanting to wait for 2 hours and I am glad you feel better:thumbup:

Dreamofabean- Hope you are feeling a little better:flower:

AFM- Just doing some school work to pass the time by. (TMI) I have been feeling a constant wet feeling down there and creamy CM since I ovulated (at least I hope I ovulated:dohh:). Anyone experience this before?

Cant help you there honey, never ovulate to my knowledge :(
Im still feeling pretty crappy tbh, spent most of yesterday in tears. I know in my heart that the clomid hasnt worked. All fertile cm gone, temps are continuing to drop and opks just getting lighter. Feel like a lost cause!!
I hope that is a good sign for you hopeful!!!xxx

Cant help you there honey, never ovulate to my knowledge :(
Im still feeling pretty crappy tbh, spent most of yesterday in tears. I know in my heart that the clomid hasnt worked. All fertile cm gone, temps are continuing to drop and opks just getting lighter. Feel like a lost cause!!
I hope that is a good sign for you hopeful!!!xxx

I'm sorry. I hope I wasn't insensitive by posting that. I really wish I could make you smile :flower:

Dont be daft honey, you weren't at all!! I'm just a miserable minnie atm, ill get over it soon im sure!! ;) x

Dreamofabean- :thumbup: I am sure you will feel better soon. :hugs: I know how much disappointment you must feel. I have been trying for years. Sucks that we have to go through this and put our bodies through all the medicines and testing just to be able to do what we should naturally do:cry: Sorry to ramble, just feeling sorta blue this morning, i guess.

Beanwood- Getting kind nervous about you. :shrug: Hope all is well with the rash. Keep us posted :hugs:

Dreamofabean- :thumbup: I am sure you will feel better soon. :hugs: I know how much disappointment you must feel. I have been trying for years. Sucks that we have to go through this and put our bodies through all the medicines and testing just to be able to do what we should naturally do:cry: Sorry to ramble, just feeling sorta blue this morning, i guess.

Beanwood- Getting kind nervous about you. :shrug: Hope all is well with the rash. Keep us posted :hugs:

Hi
The rash is still fading so that is good. Thank you for asking. How are you? All seem to be a bit low at the moment. Expect it is natural though as it is all quite stressful. This forum is great though cause its not the sort of thing that you talk about generally otherwise people are asking you all the time. Have been able to really get things off my chest even though I am a very new member.

Dreamofabean really hope that you are feeling better today.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->