• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

I have the bloated tummy too!! Grr!
I find preseed a life saver!! I cant believe how much of a difference it makes! Even use it when not in fertile times :) It really stops the soreness and i feel like there's less pressure in my tummy?!

Excuse me for being stupid but where do you get preseed from? Can you order it over the internet? X

I have the bloated tummy too!! Grr!
I find preseed a life saver!! I cant believe how much of a difference it makes! Even use it when not in fertile times :) It really stops the soreness and i feel like there's less pressure in my tummy?!

Excuse me for being stupid but where do you get preseed from? Can you order it over the internet? X

not a stupid question. I just found out about it also. I went to our local CVS and picked up a box for $20.00 Here is a link. I hope it helps. I know many of the girls do order online FX

https://www.preseed.com/where-to-buy.html

I think I have had a positive opk. Both lines faint but equal. Held going for 2 hours and was desperate.

This was at 9.00 this morn (have been up since 5.45 so not first morning)

Fortunetly we bd last night but my husband has gone fishing now until tomorrow.

How you both getting on?
XX

Hey lovely, great news about your opk!! :)
Im still in limbo, + opks but temp not rising, actually falling! So lord knows!
Hopefulchick, how are you hun??x

BFN this morning. I feel AF coming on. Plus my temp dropped.:dohh: Kind down.:cry: Still got my fingers crossed for you two :thumbup:

BFN this morning. I feel AF coming on. Plus my temp dropped.:dohh: Kind down.:cry: Still got my fingers crossed for you two :thumbup:

Hi Hopefulchick.

Sorry to hear that you are down. It is still early to test though. Thinking of you. X

Hi Dreamofabean

Have been reading your journal. You say that you have put weight on recently. Have you had your thyroid tested? When I was trying for my second it took 20 months. I found out three months before i conceived him that i had an underactive thyroid. Apparently this can hinder conception. When i was on thyroxine i conceived. Weight gain is a side effect of underactive thyroid. Just a thought. Hope you don't mind me stalking your journal. X

Hi Dreamofabean

Have been reading your journal. You say that you have put weight on recently. Have you had your thyroid tested? When I was trying for my second it took 20 months. I found out three months before i conceived him that i had an underactive thyroid. Apparently this can hinder conception. When i was on thyroxine i conceived. Weight gain is a side effect of underactive thyroid. Just a thought. Hope you don't mind me stalking your journal. X

You know what hun? I was considering that this morning!! I've read that low temps can be down to an underactive thyroid and mine are pretty low consistently! Might require a trip to docs just to check!! Thanks for stalking me honey! You're always welcome xxx:flower:

I would think if I was the test would at least have a faint line, right? Also, my temp dropped under my coverline, so I know that can't be good. Thanks for the support girls, but I really feel out on this cycle:hugs:

smiley.jpg Look what i got tonight!!! :happydance::happydance:
DH and i are off tomorrow for a couple of nights away for our 1st anniversary so will be plenty of time to make a baby!! :thumbup:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Dreamofabean thats fab. Have a good time away. X

Hopefulchick It wouldn't just have a faint line before. Are you using a test that can tell before your due date or one that you are supposed to use on your due date? Hang in there. X

Dreamofabean- That is AWESOME!!!! Good luck:thumbup:How exciting:happydance:

Beanwood- I used the test that says 6 days before period:shrug::shrug:

FX

Hopefulchick you have not had af yet though - I had a negative then a positive with my second son. I know how it feels though it is very hard to stay positive when you are sympton spotting and symptons can be like af anyway. Soooooo Confusing.

I am not feling great either - weighed myself this morn and have put on 4lbs. That is not so bad in itself but over the last 6 months I had but 5lbs on and was determined to lose it, instead I have put more on. Feel really bloated though aswell. Horrible - my stomach has really swollen, my clothes are all tight and feel very paranoid. Not sure I want anymore of these tablets. X

I can not stand the bloated feeling. I have put on 4 pounds also since starting these pills. I was just thinking it should settle down once I get AF but I usually get bloated around AF so that is NOT GOOD! What am I gonna do if I am bloated the entire cycle (just miserable, isn't it?:nope:) Four pounds doesn't sound like an extreme amount but I feel like I gained 20 pounds to be honest:dohh:. I have increased my water intake to try to flush my system. FX

I am trying to be more optimistic but tbh, I am just ready to get this two weeks over with:wacko:

I thought ttc was bad, ttc with clomid is CRAZYYYYYYYYYY:muaha:

I feel exactly the same. Infact said to my husband tonight that I felt like I had gained 20lbs. Must be clomid. I am not overweight, my BMI is fine - I know all of that but I actually feel like I don't want to leave the house as I look and feel so dreadful. Pathetic isnt it. I agree feels like before af. This might sound bizarre but I feel very aware of myself- weird. Psychosis. OMG didn't think clomid would make me feel like this - am thinking next month shall I try without it, maybe it will kickstart system.

Hope you are having better look than me.

X

HI Girls,

i'm glad i'm not the only person who has been feeling exactly the same...Bloated and gained 2 kgs, crazy, emotional and really not liking how these tablets make u feel...

it's crazy - such a small pill can create all this

good luck to you both xoxo

Beanwood- I was thinking the same thing. Should I try one cycle w/o and see how it goes? Idk:shrug: Then if I don't ovulate I will kick myself in the behind for not taking it.:dohh: I am feeling so crazy also. I am over-analyzing everything and driving OH up the wall.:grr:

Pink- The crazy part is that I felt so optimistic while taking the Clomid and finally seeing the positive opk (I wanted to frame it on the wall):wohoo: but as soon as I ovulated it feels as if this extreme doubt has taken over me. I think all the bfn's have crushed me.

I think I have found a way to do this- Not gonna buy any tests next cycle so I can not obsess over it. I kind of fell better right now that I do not have a test to pee on, lol. Sounds crazy, right?

Lord, help us survive this roller coaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->