• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: You ladies are so lovely! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I'm feeling a little better today. I've just got my head around the fact that things happen for a reason, and i have to believe that when the time is right, it will happen. Guess it's the only way i can keep sane!!
Thank you both for being so lovely and kind!
Hopefulchick i hope you're feeling ok, i totally get how you're feeling xxx

Oh my goodness. Was meant to BD yesterday, which I think would have been cycle day 11. Have been doing every other day. Well i was doing diy in the kitchen and got my little finger stuck in the door. I then passed out - fortunetly DH was there to catch me. I did not feel like BD then at all as I felt really sick. AAhhhhhhhhh of all the times to pass out. Good morning hope you are feeling ok this morn Hopefulchick and Dreamofabean - maybe my little story will make you chuckle. X

Awww bless you beanwood!! How's the finger now??
I have news......my opk was a smidge off positive last night!! Could i possibly just be one of the ladies who ovs late on clomid? I hope so!!Made sure i took advantage of my dh! hee hee. :) x

Beanwood-:haha: Yes, very funny. What made you pass out, the door jam? Hilarious!! I know when it was our "time" to BD, it seemed like everything would go wrong or delay it! Gotta make sure you get it done! :thumbup:

Dreamofabean- Awesome! :happydance:I have read in many different places that Clomid can make you O late. I really hope this is the case for you! I don't think you should be getting dark opks at this point in your cycle if your not about to O:shrug: Time to get busy!

AFM- I am fighting this sinus infection and trying NOT to symptom spot but it is torture:blush: . Can I just say I HATE THE 2WW! Ok, I feel better.:dohh:

Well, I know what you ladies will be doing today, afm I have a final test in medical terminology this morning. Wish me luck:thumbup:

Oooh good luck honey!! :)
Yup, us girls will be busy!! ;) Im not sure whats happening my end yet, did another opk but was - but was smu, will test later this afternoon and see!! FXed!!xx

Are you restricting your liquid intake and holding your urine before testing?

Yup!! DH keeps telling me im dehydrated!!! :haha: So guessing its concentrated enough!x

Hi before i jammed my finger in the door i had been steaming wallpaper off in the kitchen. I had been standing on the worktop for over an hour. My DH thinks that maybe I also had a bit of vertigo and what with the steam then the jammed finger. I do have low blood pressure though and pass out easily.

Dreamofabean - great about a possible pos. Hope you are one the ovulates late. I have read that some women do ovulate really late. A friend of mine (wasn't on clomid though) who uses opks didn't think she was ovulating because all her opks were negative. That month she got pregnant and so was really shocked. She is now 28 wks.

Hopefulchick - as much as try not to sympton spot it is impossible. Well it is for me anyway.

xx

Oh and a belated good luck in your test. What is your course in?

X

Got another opk the same as last night!! Seems mine are darkest late at night! It's only a tad lighter than control so we'll see!!x

dreamofabean- :happydance::happydance: Great news on the opk's!!! Makes me so excited for you. It just shows you how unpredictable all of our situations are.:dohh:

Beanwood- Wow! :hugs:luckily all that you did was jam your finger! I am just trying to make it to the end of this two week wait alive! I just took my final test in Medical Terminology. My major is Heath Information Technology. Today is the last day of the semester :happydance::happydance: I have my day 21 bloods tomorrow:thumbup:

Good luck ladies.FX for all of us:dust:

How exciting, a nice long summer off then im guessing?? I love the summer hols!! When will you get the results of your blood hun? Any idea?
Beanwood: hope your finger is ok nw xx

I guess the results will be in a couple of day. I caved in and tested this morning. I know way, way, way, too early.:cry: I'm feeling kind of down today. Plus, I am really fighting this cold.

Hope you ladies are getting on better than me today.:hugs:

Hi my finger is fine thanks.

Good luck on your bloodtest result hopefulchick. Sorry you are feeling down today.

Dreamofabean how are you today?

XX

Awww hopeful yup it is too early to test but id be the same!! Big hugs xxx

Beanwood hope you're ok honey????

AFM, i'm ok! Had a negative opk last night and temp rise this morning, but im not convinced ive ovulated! Time will tell i suppose!! xxx

Awww hopeful yup it is too early to test but id be the same!! Big hugs xxx

Beanwood hope you're ok honey????

AFM, i'm ok! Had a negative opk last night and temp rise this morning, but im not convinced ive ovulated! Time will tell i suppose!! xxx

Yeah I know. I think I learned my lesson:dohh: Now I don't want to test at all:nope:

Temp rise sounds like a good thing:thumbup:

How are things going beanwood:flower:

I am fine except don't know how much more BD I can take. Shouldn't grumble I know but it is so not spontaneous and TMI it is starting to hurt when we do.

Also my mother-in-law (Who I do get on very well with) said that her friend who I saw today asked if I was pregnant. I was like "why did she say that?" My MIL said that she thought it was the floaty top I was wearing. (My new purchase from French Connection sale that I was - note the was - very pleased with). My stomach is really swollen though. My MIL does not know that I am on Clomid or that we are even trying.

Dreamofabean stay positive if you can - easier said than done I know.
Hopefulchick - I have tested way to early loads of times. Everybody does it.

XX

I am fine except don't know how much more BD I can take. Shouldn't grumble I know but it is so not spontaneous and TMI it is starting to hurt when we do.

Also my mother-in-law (Who I do get on very well with) said that her friend who I saw today asked if I was pregnant. I was like "why did she say that?" My MIL said that she thought it was the floaty top I was wearing. (My new purchase from French Connection sale that I was - note the was - very pleased with). My stomach is really swollen though. My MIL does not know that I am on Clomid or that we are even trying.

Dreamofabean stay positive if you can - easier said than done I know.
Hopefulchick - I have tested way to early loads of times. Everybody does it.

XX

I can relate! Have you tried using preseed? It seemed to help the discomfort for us.:thumbup:

I also got comments on my stomach this cycle. It seems like I was bloated since taking Clomid. It is just now starting to go down some.:dohh:

My MIL does not know either. I think it is best that way for now.:flower:

I have the bloated tummy too!! Grr!
I find preseed a life saver!! I cant believe how much of a difference it makes! Even use it when not in fertile times :) It really stops the soreness and i feel like there's less pressure in my tummy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->