Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Bean of course it is hun!!! You're always welcome!! All of you are!
Im ok thanks, just about got my head around everything and have gone a good few days without crying so that's got to be good! :) Looking forward to our appointments and finding out what we do next!x

Has anyone taken a high dose of progesterone and got your period earlier????? I have 10mg but it takes like 15 days from start to when i bleed .....thats so long, i am wondering if i cut a pill into 4ths and take 12.5 mg if it would bring on AF any faster???

Bean of course it is hun!!! You're always welcome!! All of you are!
Im ok thanks, just about got my head around everything and have gone a good few days without crying so that's got to be good! :) Looking forward to our appointments and finding out what we do next!x

I am glad that you feel a little better. When are your appointments again? XXX

Thanks ladies for all the support you give. :flower: I have taken some time to think things over and decided to take my pills this cycle. I guess I can deal with a couple of days of painful AF if it gives me the opportunity to ovulate and have a chance. Not sure if it is the right thing but couldn't stop myself from taking them! :dohh:
AF has been pretty much gone since yesterday. I think that helped me decide to take it again.

Bean- I read your post in the forum. I think you have to move it to the ltttc journals forum. I think I will start my real soon. How are you getting on? :flower:

Dream- Glad to hear that things are looking up for you and hopefully you will get some positive news! Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

Reba- Super excited for your readings on the cbfm. I really, really want one!!! Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

Mrs G- Nice to hear from you. Where are you in your cycle? :flower:

kka- I was given 20 mg for 10 days and it took 6 days after the last pill to get AF. So 12.5 is not likely to make that much of a difference. Glad to see you were given provera though. Are you taking another round of Clomid? Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

Rowan- Fingers crossed for Wed!!

Ya i will be on my second round of clomid, i didn't O on 50mg:cry:, so on to 100mg.

Cheers Hopeful. I thought it was in ltttc.:dohh: Thats where I started the thread. Ohhh How do i move it? Will go and try.

I am ok thanks just wish i would stop bleeding. XXX

Cheers Hopeful. I thought it was in ltttc.:dohh: Thats where I started the thread. Ohhh How do i move it? Will go and try.

I am ok thanks just wish i would stop bleeding. XXX

So sorry that you are still bleeding. I know you are sooo ready to move on. Hope it eases soon. I am not sure if you can move it but maybe just copy it and then go to ltttc journals up at the top and paste it there. I will come visit your journal soon as you get it running! :thumbup:

I think everyone has one but me :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Ya i will be on my second round of clomid, i didn't O on 50mg:cry:, so on to 100mg.

Good luck on a 100mg kka.

Hopeful oh I am Hopeless. I have copied and pasted it into the journal section. I can't delete the old thread though. Is it just me being daft?

Thanks Hopeful yeah get a journal done. I was really nervous about doing one actually. XX

I haven't started the progesterone pills yet. Im not sure if i should start or wait. I just made an appointment with a new FS so im not sure if i should wait or not ..... i think i will call and ask.

Hi ladies. I have been been reading the thread daily but not posting as I couldn't remember my password (it isn't stored on my iPhone). It feels as though so much has happened to you all in 2 weeks - I think it may take me a while to get back in the swing of things!

Hopeful, I'm glad you o'd this time just sorry you didn't get your BFP and that af's been so bad. When will you have your HSG? X

Bean, I hope you are holding up OK, I'm still thinking of you often. X

Reba, I am glad you got the CBFM, I toyed with the idea myself but was saved the expense when I finally found an OPK that seems to work for me. Wishing you success this cycle and happy BD'ing! X

Rowan, I hope the scan is a happy and reassuring experience for you both, let us know straight away. Also glad your vision is improving. X

KKA - I didn't o on my 1st cycle at 50mg but I did on my 2nd cycle at 100mg. Hopefully it will be the same for you. I paid and had follicle tracking and I can honestly say it felt like money well spent, even though I didnt conceive that cycle. X

I am sending everyone as much baby dust as it's possible to send via the Internet (20 gazillion mega, mega bytes of the stuff at least!) I hope for loads of BFP's this month. X

Afm, I am on CD23, 8DPO. I had a blood test today but I am 9 days past peak (according to CB OPK) rather than the recommended 7 days past peak, as I didn't get home until today. I hope that it will still confirm o. I had a lot of pain in my ovaries on the day I got my smiley and the following day (CD's 14 & 15) so I am optimistic that I released an egg.
Naturally I am keeping my fingers x'ed that we made a Mexican baby but for some reason I don't feel very in tune with my body right now - I can't explain but it doesn't feel like anything's going on at all since suspected o. I guess only time will tell; sigh. I am fully expecting a longer cycle too as in the past (pre clomid) long haul flights have always affected me that way.

Hopes. X

Hopes Glad you are back. Did you have a fab time.

I am ok thanks. Just getting on with it really.

XXXX

Hello Hopes!

Great to see that you are well. Did you enjoy your time away? I am sure it was much needed. That is awesome that you have gotten a positive opk this cycle! Guess you are over half way through the two week wait! I hope this is it for you! :thumbup:

If I am not pregnant this cycle (fx), then I will be checking the tubes next cycle! I hope they are fine. What would be my options if they are not? Oh my, I can not even imagine:nope:

Good luck on a 100mg kka.

Hopeful oh I am Hopeless. I have copied and pasted it into the journal section. I can't delete the old thread though. Is it just me being daft?

Thanks Hopeful yeah get a journal done. I was really nervous about doing one actually. XX

Hey Bean - go into the Forum Help & testing Area on the home page and you can leave a message in there for one of the Administrators to move your journal (you will see other threads from people asking the same thing). :thumbup:

Hopes - welcome back - hope you had a fab holiday in Mexico (and really hope you made a mexican baby too).... Great you got a positive OPK (did you have to pee on it on the plane?)

Hopeful - if the tubes are blocked hopfully they will be able to flush any blockages away with the dye and you'll be in with a great chance of getting a BFP.

KKA - good luck with the 100mg - im sure it will work on that does. :thumbup:

AFM - another high on my CBFM this am. Funny story (well not that funny really cos its a missed opportunity) but DH is off work today and he woke me up with a bit of :sex: - just as he was about to :spermy: :spermy: he accidentally pulled out and tried to get back in but failed and wasted a load of :spermy: :spermy: - I was so pissed off.

Hopeful - if the tubes are blocked hopfully they will be able to flush any blockages away with the dye and you'll be in with a great chance of getting a BFP.

AFM - another high on my CBFM this am. Funny story (well not that funny really cos its a missed opportunity) but DH is off work today and he woke me up with a bit of :sex: - just as he was about to :spermy: :spermy: he accidentally pulled out and tried to get back in but failed and wasted a load of :spermy: :spermy: - I was so pissed off.

I hope they are not blocked, I don't have any history that would suggest that they could be. I hope if they are that they can be flushed.:shrug:

I could only imagine how you feel. :dohh: Knowing me, I would have been trying to scoop it up and shove it in there myself :blush::blush::blush::haha:

Hey ladies - thanks for the warm welcome back! Just a quickie as I am crazy busy at work; I think it will take a full week before I catch up! I had a perfect holiday though and I am trying to think about it often so that it stays with me for a while longer. A Mexico baby would of course be the icing on that particular cake!

Reba - I laughed out loud and then thought shit, I would be soooo gutted and like Hopeful, would probably try and take matters into my own hands! Hopefully you are getting so much sex that it won't matter!

My progesterone level was 66. I know it's over 40 which is what they look for - but last month it was 100 and so I feel a little disappointed. I wonder if it has started to drop as it was taken a little bit later and if so, does that mean I haven't conceived? What are your thoughts?

Hopes. X

I hope they are not blocked, I don't have any history that would suggest that they could be. I hope if they are that they can be flushed.:shrug:

I could only imagine how you feel. :dohh: Knowing me, I would have been trying to scoop it up and shove it in there myself :blush::blush::blush::haha:

I did contimplate scooping it up but then I thought what the hell, just relax, pretend Im not TTC and just go with the flow and stop obsessing..... still wish i scooped it up though!!!

Im sure your tubes will be fine but its good to get a good clear out anyway (even if there are only a few wee bits of debris in there)...

Hi all,
welcome back hopes!!
Beanwood what section is your journal in? ttc or ltttc?
Hope everyone is well xxx

Hi Dream Its in lttc I think. Lord knows cocked it all up I think. XX Are you ok? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->