Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Im doing it CD3-7 this month, 4-8 next and 5-9 the last month just to see if it helps my lining and results in a BFP. Might as well try it seen as the 1st 3 months didnt work. I also ordered my CBFM on Fri so hoping it arrives today or tomorrow at the latest - can't wait to start that and see if it helps too. I also ordered a new BBT thermometer - my old one wasnt a BBT one it was just a normal one.

Sounds like you are moving on the right direction. I really hope these changes are exactly what you need to get your bfp!!! Please keep me updated with how you are liking your cbfm, really thinking of getting myself one! Fingers crossed:thumbup:

Can some of you take a look at my chart please. I had a big drop when I was hopping for it to go up. Thanks in advance.

Really hope you get a big rise tomorrow hun! I know it is very frustrating! Maybe call the doc and ask for some bloodwork if ovulation is not detected on FF. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM- Tested this morning and got a very, very, very white :bfn: :dohh::dohh:

Yeah, was expecting it though, don't know why, just was.

Called for my progesterone results and doc said they were good (12.0 in US). He said he is looking for a number over 10. I am glad it is over 10 but really would have liked it to be higher. I got 12.4 on my second round of 50 mg?!??! You would assume 100 mg would give me a higher number :shrug:. I don't know what to say anymore. But I am glad I have ovulated and have a chance this month though! :thumbup:

S/S: Swollen breast, v. sensitive nipples, lots of creamy cm, dull cramps off and on, v. tired.

Although did have to catch myself being very irritable for no reason yesterday. That is usually my sign that AF is right around the corner! :growlmad: Fingers crossed ladies....

Can some of you take a look at my chart please. I had a big drop when I was hopping for it to go up. Thanks in advance.

Really hope you get a big rise tomorrow hun! I know it is very frustrating! Maybe call the doc and ask for some bloodwork if ovulation is not detected on FF. Fingers crossed for you.

I hope i get a big rise tomorrow also!!!! FXed and praying so hard ill keep you all updated.

AFM- Tested this morning and got a very, very, very white :bfn: :dohh::dohh:

Yeah, was expecting it though, don't know why, just was.

Called for my progesterone results and doc said they were good (12.0 in US). He said he is looking for a number over 10. I am glad it is over 10 but really would have liked it to be higher. I got 12.4 on my second round of 50 mg?!??! You would assume 100 mg would give me a higher number :shrug:. I don't know what to say anymore. But I am glad I have ovulated and have a chance this month though! :thumbup:

S/S: Swollen breast, v. sensitive nipples, lots of creamy cm, dull cramps off and on, v. tired.

Although did have to catch myself being very irritable for no reason yesterday. That is usually my sign that AF is right around the corner! :growlmad: Fingers crossed ladies....

good luck this cycle hopeful - prob too early to be testing. Your symptoms sound good. And good prog results also - this could be your month! :thumbup:

My temp did rise this morning :) i dont wanna get to excited cuz the could just go down tomorrow but i hope not. FXed

My temp did rise this morning :) i dont wanna get to excited cuz the could just go down tomorrow but i hope not. FXed

KKA - fingers crossed for you. Good luck :thumbup:

I tried to view your chart earlier but couldn't find the link to it??

KKA - fingers crossed for you. Good luck :thumbup:

I tried to view your chart earlier but couldn't find the link to it??

I accidentally deleted the link, its back on my Sig now. Thanks for looking.

Awww im so pleased kka!!! :) FXed it stays up!
How is everyone else?x

Hi everybody

Just popped in to say hi and hope you are all ok.

I went to work yesterday. Glad have got it out the way. I got a congratulations off someone, which was quite awkward. I had to explain to them what had happened. Lord knows how they knew i was even pregnant. They felt terrible.

Anway baby dust to you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww bless you, glad you have your first day out of the way honey xxx

Hopeful - sorry it was a BFN - but there's still time to get a BFP.... fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Bean - that must of been tough but better you went back sooner rather than later. :hugs:

KKA - how the temps this am?

AFM - nothing to report - onto 3rd day of clomid for me (CD5). My CBFM hasnt requested a pee stick yet - think it starts on CD6 so tomorrow for the next 10 days or more all depending if it gives me a high or peak - i hope it does - i dont want to have to buy another 20 test sticks next month. At least they are £5 cheaper on Amazon than boots. I started temping this am again - must try to log back into my fertility friend account and see if its still active and start charting again for this month anyway to see if the CBFM is right or not.

My temp this morning is the same as yesterday morning:( . i am still taking OPK's just in case i get another surge well yesterday my morning opk was negative but my night opk was positive. When i took the test i set it down to go do something and forgot about it, when i remembered it i then i came back and ejected the stick and it had a smiley face, i was confused so i took another test but it was negative. Im so confused :(

My temp this morning is the same as yesterday morning:( . i am still taking OPK's just in case i get another surge well yesterday my morning opk was negative but my night opk was positive. When i took the test i set it down to go do something and forgot about it, when i remembered it i then i came back and ejected the stick and it had a smiley face, i was confused so i took another test but it was negative. Im so confused :(

Sorry that this cycle is so confusing. I really hope temps keep rising for you hun! Fingers crossed.:thumbup:

Hopeful I am really sorry that you got bfn. Maybe to early still - sending you a hug. :hugs:X

I am having blah day - went to karate with eldest -pregnant lady there.

Am having a its never going to happen day. Feeling negative. Selfish i know. Maybe its because i am at work tomorrow. Really want to go out and have a drink - don't want the hangover though. XXXXXXXXXx

Thanks ladies.:flower:

I am still holding on to a small glimmer of hope that I am that one person who gets :bfn: and then suddenly gets a :bfp: on 14, 15 or 16 dpo?!?!?!?

Sounds crazy, I know. I really feel like this is my cycle but am struggling with these negative thoughts (and tests :dohh:).

Sorry you are feeling down bean. :hugs: Could really use a drink myself:drunk:

So, AF should show tomorrow.:af: Still have all my symptoms plus lower back pain. I don't feel like AF is coming. We shall see what tomorrow holds.......[-o<[-o<[-o<

Morning ladies,

Hopeful - did she show? I hope not.... :hugs:

Bean - did you go out for a drink - if not def get out this weekend and have a few to relax and unwind - you deserve it! :hugs:

KKA - hows the temps today?

AFm - nothing to report - CBFM requested a pee stick this am so did that and got a low which is to be expected. I hope this machine works for me and picks up my highs and peaks - otherwise money down the drain! I'll be selling it quick smart on ebay if it doesnt. (think clomid can mess with it too and give a lot more high readings cos of the estrogen - but i dont care as long as i get the peak!)

Im going to completely relax this month too - when DTD - and see if that opens up the canal.....:haha: - thinking on getting a fertility yoga DVD too but they are expensive. Maybe I should do some meditation and deep breathing before DH comes along to give me a good seeing to.... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->