Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Im fine thanks honey, trying to keep myself busy so i dont think about things!! xx

I only just noticed that you are pregnant, Mrs G!!! Congratulations, I wish you a very happy, healthy pregnancy. Do still pop on and let us know how you're doing. X

Dreams, I am glad to hear that you have further tests and consultations coming up shortly, I know you are in limbo at the moment but hopefully, not for very much longer. X

dreams, fingers crossed like hopes said :) i hope it wont be too much longer x

and the same to you hopes, yes i have done 2tests and have both come back positive so im going to see my dr tomorrow :D im so blummin excited! aparently the FRER i used isnt as sensitive as the normal one people use on here, so im happy with the fact it showed up! just shows it happens for us clomid ladies... and i never thought it would.

Thank you and i will xxx

Congrats MrsG - 2nd round - well done. :thumbup:

Hows everyone else today?

Nothing to report from me - another high on the CBFM - thats my 4th high so I'd be hoping to get a peak in the next 2 days (please oh please oh please)!!!
Got a little session in last night too thank god - another one tonight perhaps! :haha:

Mrs G Congratulations. Brilliant news. So nice to see another BFP. XX

Mrs G- AMAZING!! :headspin: I bet you are over the moon! Good luck at docs!

Thanks ladies. how are you all today? i know it seems like forever, but now its finally happened im so scared incase i loose it. hopefully it will be a sticky one :lol:

My friend text me before saying 'im aving one of my moments, all of a sudden i feel like your pregnant, go do a test' lol... my reply to this was, 'ill have to do one then eh! strange... but my husband wants to keep hush hush until im atleast 10weeks which is just b4 xmas day so that'll be hard lol xxx

Mrs G- That will be a great announcement to give to everyone on Christmas!! Fingers crossed:thumbup:

aww i know, i just need to keep stumm until then :( which will be hard as me and my mam share everything! hopefulyl i will get a scan around wk 8so i can let them in on it alittle earlier :) x

hey ladies

congratulations Mrs G - fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you and a lovely healthy baby x

Im afraid its bad news for me - another mmc at exactly the same stage as the last...I know the drill so hospital tmro for 1st pill then in all weekend for the rest of the treatment :( at least I know what to expect this time!

so..not sure whats next - think we'll take a break for 3 months (but Ill still chart) depends what the fertility clinic think I spose

babydust to everyone x

Rowan I have just read your post and I am gutted for you. :cry: Ohhhh I wish I could give you a hug. Nothing I can say will help you I know but I am thinking of you and your dh and sending you lots of hugs.:hugs:

Am here for you. XX

hey ladies

congratulations Mrs G - fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you and a lovely healthy baby x

Im afraid its bad news for me - another mmc at exactly the same stage as the last...I know the drill so hospital tmro for 1st pill then in all weekend for the rest of the treatment :( at least I know what to expect this time!

so..not sure whats next - think we'll take a break for 3 months (but Ill still chart) depends what the fertility clinic think I spose

babydust to everyone x

I am so so sorry honey xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Rowan, you poor poor thing. I can't believe it, I'm absolutely gutted for you. First Bean and now you - I feel angry at the world right now. Like Bean and like with Bean; there's nothing I can say that will make you feel any better - just know that we are all thinking of you and you must come here and talk about it as much as you need to. Please don't put pressure on yourself to be OK for everyone elses sake, you must grieve.

So sad for you. Hopes. XXX

oh rowan im so sorry :'( hopefully you havnt mmc, i hope your ok hun. xxx

Rowan-

:hugs2: I am just so sorry this has happened to you. I am here anytime you need to talk or vent, whatever. Keeping you and hubby in my prayers. :flower:

Rowan Im so sorry to hear your news - its just awful. I hope your okay.

Take care of yourself. x :hugs:

thanks ladies

spent all day at the hospital but got the tablet and am home now willing it to take affect so I dont have to go into hospital on saturday! Much better for it to happen at home.

Poor DH its the anniversary of his mams death today as well, bless him, hes been so lovely, 2 years ago today my grandad died (id been caring for him and my grandma as shes severely disabled) and his mam died - it was such an awful day - I literally ran from one death bed to another - so we figured today wasnt too bad - on a scale comparing to that day! Sorry - thats not v cheerful is it ?! :)

think and going to get a new tattoo - or perhaps an extension to my engagement tattoo (a lotus flower and cherry blossom tree) - we love ladybirds and my wedding dress was red with black spots and ladybirds were our theme - so I think a mammy and daddy ladybird and 2 little ladybird with their wings open may be appropriate! cheesy I know but I feel like I need to mark it :)

weve done some gardening (felt like chopping stuff down and uprooting stuff :) ) and Im writing my list of allergies for when I go and see the immunolgy Dr in December - maybe they can test me some potential miscarriage causing stuff? Am trying to ring the fertility clinic too to make sure I can still be on their books!

thanks for your support ladies it means a lot x

pants! just spoken to the fertility clinic and they said they couldnt make me another appointment and I would have to get re-referred by my GP! :(

maybe they figure as I got bfp twice im not suffering from infertility anymore? But to my mind, Im over 35, dont ovulate often, its taken over two years before my first bfp and now it seems I cant maintain a pregnancy - doesnt that make me even more stuck than I was in the first place? Or do they look at it like I can get pregnant so their job is done?

sorry for the rant but it just seems ridiculous! Grrr!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->