Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

I think you definitely did. I have been ovulating and my level was much less. I read somewhere that if you are medicated (clomid), your level should be over 15 to indicate ovulation. - Looks like you did!

That I'm not sure about. Good luck with it! I hope you O soon!

I got my progesterone levels bak and they were 17.6 this seems very low to me
anyone got any ideas xx

Hey chick, my FS said tehy expect progesterone levelsin the uk tobe over 30 to show ov happened.that said Dragonsmummy had aevel of 17 and they said she hadnt ov'd and she got her BFP that cycle! depends on all of us i guess, xxx

I'm pretty sure I did ov cos I gt af12dpo do u think that cosmy lp is 12 days will effect it x

Its over 30 in the uk hon usually but you never know - do you chart as well? I get af with a short Lp or a really long LP when I dont ov the only way I know is by charting as my cycles are so off that day 21 tests can show misleading readings and opks show constant positives but thats cos I have pcos - I know when I had bfp that I had a reading of around 85

are you with a fertiity clinic or GP? its hard when they dont give advice with the results - hopefully you'll ov this month and get higher readings x

Fs I'm not goin to worry I'm just goin to gave bloods aain this month and c wot happens xx

Hey ladies,
sorry ive not been on much lately!!
Cant remember if i updated after tuesday appointment?? The nurse said she thinks i have pcos :( Another thing to add to the list of things wrong with me!! :(
Im doing ok, just plodding as work is very busy!!
Hope youre all ok, lots of love xxx

Hi all

Not had a great day. Big row with dh again. Its ok now though. Hope you are all ok.

XX

Rowan- Oh my goodness, 4 months?!?!?! I must sound like a big baby over here crying about 2 weeks!! :blush:

hey dream big hugs:hugs:

big hugs Bean too hon hope today is a better day :hugs:

ah Hopeful any time apart feels like an eternity - we had only been together 4 months at that point and it was awful -I certainly couldnt do it now! DH changed his line of work as we couldnt stand being apart bless him- so now he earns literally half what he used to but he gets to be his own boss and loves what he does and he gets to be at home :)

Brr its currently -9.5 here :cold:

AFM - CD21 and another rise and also had EWCM yesterday - random! Im surely not ov?! The temps will tell I suppose :)

have a good day ladies :flower:

bean - i hope your ok hun :( its hard because sometimes i dont feel my DH understands sometimes what im going through really wanting a pregnancy and a healthy baby. I think male emotions and feelings compared to us women. xx

Thankfully iv never had to deal with being apart from my DH for more than a few days, but im feeling for you hopeful :) and sending my love.
Its -6 here at the mo which is freezing, were travelling away for the weekend at 3pm so hopefully the motorway will be clear and it will be a nice journey. Im so looking forward to xmas shopping and seeing some good friends :) I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Im currently cd14 and i think im ovulating atm :happydance: and i got a positive OPK yesterday so im hoping i catch that little eggy :D xxx

lots of love xxx :dust:

oo fingers crossed for ov Mrs G and that the motorways are clear - if you ovd on CD14 off clomid thats amazing :)

well Im very suprised to find when updating my chart - well I suppose my temps were pointing that way - that I am 3DPO! It thinks - theres dotted lines due to CM but ff reckons I ovd on CD19 (I had ovary pain on CD18 but thought it may be my cyst bursting as it was my left side and thats where my cyst was) - but we really couldnt have done a worse job of not ttc! FF reckons chances are good - it'd be bloomin sods law wouldnt it if I got a bfp when I was wanting not to try til Feb!:wacko: Tho I cant help but feel a little hopeful anyway even tho I know Im not emotionally or physically up to it!

were off to the opticians today to both get new glasses - we may need a bank loan :) haha glasses are expensive! Then were going to see my parents and get a Christmas tree - yey! Dh has bought yet more lights - were renting in quite a posh snobby area so we'll common up the street with cheesy lights :) were also going to get some venison that we can cook tomorrow as were having my folks round for Christmas dinner and we never cook sunday roast so we need some practice :) oo and I bought concert tickets for My chemical Romance for Feb so thats something fab to look forward to!

ooo I do go on dont I - sorry!

have a good day ladies x

:flower:

- but we really couldnt have done a worse job of not ttc! FF reckons chances are good - it'd be bloomin sods law wouldnt it if I got a bfp when I was wanting not to try til Feb!:wacko:ooo I do go on dont I - sorry!

:flower:

:rofl: Thanks for making me laugh so early in the morning!!

Hopeful how do you put your ff chart on here? x

Log into Fertility Friend. Under the Menu (on left side), you can click on Sharing. They will give you a few options. If you want to customize your ticker first (my ticker is customized) before copying the link, then you can click on Tickers and then click on Cusomize Your Charting Ticker and select how you want your ticker to appear. If you just want to copy a link to your chart onto your signature, click on Sharing, then click on Home Page Setup. At the very top, you will find Your Charting Homepage Web Address. Just copy it and paste it to your signature. If you do choose to customize your ticker, they give you the option to copy and paste the bb code into you signature. I hope this helps and I haven't confused you. It has been a while since I have done it :winkwink: so I may be a little off. Let me know if you need more help.

Hopes- I hope work has calmed down for you and you have gotten a chance to relax. How are you feeling?? Isn't your scan next week. FX

Hi everybody

Nothing much to report here but wanted to say hello.

Rowan if you think you go on - omggggggg - I am the biggest goer oner ever, ever, ever..........

Hopeful, Hopes, Dream, Mrs A/G, anybody who I mised xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->