Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

:) yey for a heartbeat Hopes, did they measure etc? Hope you werent feeling too stressed beforehand, hows DH? x

Hello everyone. I am happy to report I have seen my bean with a heart beat! X

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wooohooo!! really pleased for you hun xx

Im off for my HSg tomoz ;o( hoping it is all good and becoming a POAS addict trying to ensure I dont miss Ov after my first round of Clomid! xxx

OK, it's clear I won't be doing any more work before I leave for the night, so I'll write to you lovely ladies instead!

The Dr was lovely; he is the same one I saw privately for my follicle scans. He saw the heart beat straight away which was such a relief, I was worried there would be an awkward few minutes while he tried to locate it and I panicked myself stupid. He didn’t tell me what the heart rate was but said it was nice and fast; which I could see too. The baby measures 13mm which is apparently right for a pregnancy of 7-8 weeks (I make it 7 w 3 d but he wasn’t that precise). He said that the chance of a normal pregnancy from here is approx. 95%. I have booked in for another scan on the 22nd December anyway, for further re-assurance and so that we can announce on Christmas day. I could tell that the Dr didn’t really think it was necessary but understood my worries at the same time!

OH still doesn’t seem to have taken it in; I think he is uncomfortable announcing before 12 weeks. I will leave it up to him if we tell his family and our friends but I have decided to tell my family at Xmas no matter what. Like I say, they will guess within a nano second of my turning down a glass of champers anyway! I think he will really get into it when I start to show, I hope so, I want it to be as exciting for him as it is for me!

Ladies, I have just one more wish now and that is for you all to be expecting soon too. I have a feeling you all will be and I hope you don’t mind if I stay around until then.

Hopeful; should we be worried that you are feeling all flirty with DH?! away :winkwink:

Sending you all tonnes of :dust: Hopes. XXX

PS shall have a go at a new ticker tonight!

Thanks Kelly. There are mixed reviews on the HSG but I can honestly say that mine was no worse than a cervical smear test and so I hope yours will be the same. Wishing you rapid clomid success! X

Thanks Kelly. There are mixed reviews on the HSG but I can honestly say that mine was no worse than a cervical smear test and so I hope yours will be the same. Wishing you rapid clomid success! X

Cheers me dears! Im hoping so too...a smear I can cope with but Im such a big Wus with pain ....I cried when I had my ears pearced at 19 :rofl: however I just keep telling myself Ive got to get through Childbirth at some point so "Man UP" !!! xxxxxxxxx Im sopelased you have had your scan it is most exciting! !Keep us posted xx

Yeahhhhhh Hopes. Fab news XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kelly - I had a hsg and it was fine. Not painful at all. X

Hi everybody else. XX

:happydance::happydance:Yeah!!!!!:happydance::happydance:
Great news Hopes! How wonderful!!! Reba you're next :happydance:

Hopes- I am planning a special sexy night for DH when he returns so I have been trying to come up with some romantic things that I could do!!:winkwink: Hence the Flirty mood :kiss:

Any ideas from you lovely ladies????

morning ladies!

Brilliant Hopes and perfect size too :) fingers crossed for 22nd December! It would be a wonderful Christmas present for your families :)

Reba whens your scan?

I am obsessed with everyones scans being ok - I think it may be a lifelong obsession now!:wacko:

Im actually getting out of the house today - yey! My friend (whose daughter I was Godmother for the other week) is taking me out for lunch - fab! Im too nervous to drive in the snow you see after not driving for 3 months - I was saying to DH really Ive been stuck in the house since sept - man thats a long time! Am hoping everythig will be ok and normal with my friend - feel a bit awkward about me being such a mess last time she saw me :blush:

hullo everyone!

Hopeful Ive got a nice naughty policeman outfit which does the trick and also have some saucy undies from agent provocateur :) in fact I may wear them for DHs birthday on Monday! :)

kelly my hsg was totally fine and really interesting - hope yours is fine too

afm - slight rise but nowt to write home about! darent do my exercise dvd tho which is bonkers I know!!

have a good day everyone

x

Morning l;adies,

Please give me some reassurance - i fell in the ice last night on way home from work. Landed right on my tail bone (not by butt just above it). My thumb is in agony and I can hardly type so hope most of the weight went on there and not on my back (i have no pain or brusing on my back at all). Im just so worried now that Ive damaged the baby - i read on the net that it should be fine but wont be happy now until i have my scan next Sunday.

One good thing i suppose is I took my last digi test and got 3+ weeks on it so thats good - it was 1-2 last monday!

Im gonna be panaicking now every time i go to loo waiting for brown spotting or blood - hopefully the baby is snuggled up tight in the uterine lining that a fall wouldnt damage it!!!!!

Hopeful Ive got a nice naughty policeman outfit which does the trick and also have some saucy undies from agent provocateur :) in fact I may wear them for DHs birthday on Monday! :)

x

Great idea!! Rowan :thumbup: Hmmmmm, now I must go surf the web:winkwink:

:thumbup:thanks hopeful - i know prob silly to worry (cant help it)

Rowan my scan is next sun - 19th - nervously excited about it!

Hopes - great size of baby - how exciting. Cant wait for mine now.... We are announcing at chrimbo too - to DH's family anyway (i'll see how i feel about telling friends after that). Whats the point in not telling people anyway - if somethings going to happen it going to happen whether you tell people or not (thats my moto....). Spread the christmas joy thats what I say!

Hopeful - im gonna have to get my dirty thinking cap on for ideas for you and your DH..... lots of food (chocolate dipped strawberries, canapes etc) and champers - lingerie (something christmasy.....), and lots of lube!!!!! :rofl: sprem friendly of course! :haha: :blush:

kelly - good luck with HSG

Bean how are you today? And the rest of you ladies? sorry for missing people out - can only read back a few posts here!

Hey ladies - HSG all done, both Tubes are clear so very pelased! aAND....... it didnt hurt at all! nothing, no cramping, no twinges no nothing, just like having a smear! bit messy after as the dye comes out ( yak!!) but im so relieved! how are all of you?? x

morning ladies!

Friday! Busy day today got to do 3 months worth of accounts to make up for my day out yesterday (which was lovely - my Goddaughter is fabulous! and I bought even more Christmas lights and also some lovely little stocking fillers for DH for Christmas) Its DHs 30th birthday (yes hes my toy boy!) on Monday so were all going out for a lovely meal on Sat night, then a buffet on sun for the family which DH is already getting nervous about (we like the idea of being hosts but last time we had a buffet we ended up hiding in the shed ) so need to get cracking with scrubbing the house top to bottom and preparing food etc!

thats great Kelly :thumbup: - did you say you were starting clomid this month?

Reba hon try not to worry - if your bean is a lovely healthy bean, like we all hope, then in all likelihood nothing will interfere :hugs:

countdowns on to your scan and Hopes 2nd scan then - fingers crossed! [-o<

afm - a big drop again. Maybe AF is on her way? V random cycle! But i suppose its a mc cycle so was bound to be!

have a good day everyone - Im off to :coffee::shower::laundry::dishes::hangwashing::cake::telephone::pizza:

:flower:

x

Good morning everyone. Jut a quick post as I am running late for my Nephews nativity!

Rowan, sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned, enjoy it to the max. You are having a strange cycle, if no joy this month then I hope it's back to normal next month. I don't think it will be much longer. X

Reba, how awful. I am sure that all will be well but I know you'll worry regardless. Bean is so little though and so deep inside that I am sure he/she is unaffected. I hope your scan hurries up. X

Kelly, great news. As I tell everyone; the Sonographer and FS both told me that even if the tubes are clear, some minor debris may be moved during the process and lots of ladies go on to get their BFP's afterwards. Good luck!! X

Hopefu, how are the home coming plans? X

Bean, has the Christmas vibe got you yet? X

MrsG, I hope you are well? X

Love to anyone I may have forgotten. X

Hi girls,
Glad to see youre all doing well! Sorry ive not been on for a while!Things are very quiet now until Tuesday i suppose. Will get my results then and dh's. I'm quite scared about the results. DH is conviced that his results will be better and i fear how he'll react if theyre not :(
Oh well, not long until Tuesday now xx

Hi ladies, sorry havnt been on...

bean - no i have not gone back to clomidd this cycle i have just left my ovaries to do all the work themselves :lol: and we have just used OPK's to catch my ovualtion :) I hope your getting more into the christmas spirit now hun xx

Rowan - I hope youve had a lovely day preparing and i hope all goes well :) thanks for all your support :) im hoping we have caught the eggy.. how are you feeling hun? that so funny :haha: about your wrapping.. im using lime green, red and gold paper with bows and tags etc :) i love them to look perfect, its a shame i feel like that really cz it just gets ripped off and thrown away lol! xx

Hopes - Thanks hun, and :haha: you did give me a giggle, but im the same i couldnt turn down alcohol without my family asking questions, i hope all is well for you and baby hope, im so happy to hear about the heartbeat xx

Reba - im hoping your pregnancy is OK. i fell when i was pregnant and everything was fine hun, the DR said the baby would still be implanted into the uterine lining so no worries, if no immediate pain or bleeding everything will be fine, and if preg tests still + then you have no worrys. dont panick. I did go onto miscarry but that was like a week and a half later and wasnt due to the fall. :) i hope this helps xx

Kelly - Hi i dont think iv spoken to your before, so just thought id say :hi: and good luck baby making.. congrats on your tubes etc :) it does help xx

dream - i hope all goes well with yours and DH test results im sure all will be fine but my fingers are firmly crossed for you :D xx

AFM- Im fine thanks ladies, just gone back to work this week so its been pretty busy.. im looking forward to the christmas season begining at the end of next week and i now have me tree up which im very pleased with :D
I have been with my SIL and nephew the past few days and i have LOVED it!! hes so cute and pulls some funny faces, he has such a strong neck and legs and can roll over and push himself (hes ten days old!!) :lol: so cute!
in the TWW - i keep feeling faint and slightly nauseas and im getting slight cramping in my lower abdo.. so fingers crossed its for a good reason, going to test wednesday i think. im 7-8dpo at the minute, so fingers crossed iv caught my little chicharito!
I hope your all well! Lots of love and :dust: xxxx

Hi everybody

Hope you are all ok - plodding on.

I had a moment today. A ta in my class stuffed a cushion up her top today and was pretending to be santa. She then started saying that she was pregnant - spent about 20 mins rubbing her tummy and saying oh the baby, I am about to give birth. She knows what happened about mmc. I am sure she just forgot and would not have realised what she was doing. Still upset me though. xx

Hi girls,
Glad to see youre all doing well! Sorry ive not been on for a while!Things are very quiet now until Tuesday i suppose. Will get my results then and dh's. I'm quite scared about the results. DH is conviced that his results will be better and i fear how he'll react if theyre not :(
Oh well, not long until Tuesday now xx

My DH keeps saying the same thing but I really don't know :nope: I guess he is just hoping that the first sa was just a fluke?!?!?! I really hope so. :shrug:
We have our next appointment with the urologist on Dec 21st! Good luck on Tuesday :hugs:

Went to the adult shop after work today!!! Picked up a super sexy lingerie!! And a sexy adult board game and also.....the vibrating ring for him, lol

Now must pick up some extra candles, whip cream and the chocolate covered strawberries. Also gonna make a cd with lots of romantic songs Anything that I am forgetting ladies?? :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->