Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Thanks girls.
Yeah high amh means that i will have an almost too good response to the drugs and they will have to be very careful. in a way its good but follicles doesnt mean good quality eggs does it? It sucks!
We should be eligible for nhs help, will find out at our nhs app on 30th dec. We will probs go private first though as cant bear the thought of a yr or 2 wait!

dream- lets just hope that they can give you a milder dose of fertility drugs to stimulate you and icsi is exactly what you need to get your little bean. I don't blame you for wanting to go private. Sounds like you may get better treatment that way.:hugs:

Guess I have too much time on my hands with DH gone. :wacko: Been trying to come up with some names for our team so we can make a graphic and add it to all of our signatures!!

Random thoughts:

Team Clomid Virgins Gone Crazy

Team Positively Patient

Team LTTC Baby Dreamers

Team Against All Odds

Team Destined for Success

Any ideas/ thoughts for a team name????:flower:

Hopeful I like Team against all odds.

Dream - am sorry that you have had that news. I really hope now that they can start to help you properly and help you get that much wanted baby.

Reba - I spotted with both my boys and they were obviously fine.

Had appointment today -will be back on clomid. Can really feel a coming.

Hi everybody else. XX

Dream - sorry about the news :hugs:

Bean - thanks for that - need positive stories! :thumbup:

Hopeful - i like Team destined for success.....

ah big hugs Dream :hugs::hugs::hugs: fingers crossed for your appointment on the 30th - not too long to wait but I bet it'll feel ages :hugs:

I like Team against all odds and Team destined for sucess too! sucess may come in different ways than we may expect but hopefully we'll get there

hope everyones ok - am going to have a peek at everyones journals today - I'm so dim I hadnt realised you could read other peoples journals and that it was ok to comment :dohh:

we've booked tickets for a music festival in July (staying in a bed and breakfast - were too old to camp) so were NTNP until July now instead of Feb - scary and pressure relieving at the same time!

we may end up on differing paths on the way until our familes are complete but we all need our girlies to cheer us along :)

x

I like Team against all odds and Team destined for sucess too! sucess may come in different ways than we may expect but hopefully we'll get there

we may end up on differing paths on the way until our familes are complete but we all need our girlies to cheer us along :)

x
You put it perfectly hun!!! :)
I like those two options too!!!
I'm feeling a little better today, still tears but not as many and im able to look forward a bit now. Also have a + opk today! Talk about irony, as we're told it wont happen my body starts to get in a rhythm!! :haha:

x[/QUOTE]

Beautifully put Rowan. XX

Hi everyone.

Dream, I am glad you don’t have too long to wait until your appointment. I also hope the waiting list isn’t too long for you. How are you both feeling now? X

Hopeful, I expect you are counting the hours until DH comes home! Well done for thinking of team names, I like Team destined for success myself. And echo Rowan’s sentiments; whatever our individual journeys may be, we’ll all get there in the end and be here to support each other until then. X

Bean, how are you feeling about the clomid? Are you starting it this cycle? Christmas spirit got you yet?! X

Rowan, it’s good to hear that you and DH have come up with an action plan for 2011. It sounds very sensible to me and I am sure that your bean will come to you just as your ready emotionally and financially. I must say you sound really positive and happy, it’s lovely to hear. X

Reba, how are you doing? Has the spotting finished? Sickness still with you? Not long to wait for scan now… X

MrsG, any update? I really hope your stash of HPT tests come in handy for you soon! X

Hi to anyone I’ve missed, Hopes. X

Hi Hopes

Am ok about the clomid thank you. (I think) Just hope that I don't put anymore weight on.

Am feeling a bit christmassy - kids at school have been fab. We had our christmas party today and have been dancing round the classroom with them.

Next week I am going to get all the favourite films out - the cranks, scrooge, home alone etc........................... Chocolate, popcorn...................

How ar you doing?

Hi ti everyone else. XXXX

Oh by the way - I agree Team destined for success - sounds more positive than against all odds. XX

hi ladies

Hopes - the spotting has been here all week - very light - 2 dots on a panty liner all day long. But this am went to loo (BM.... tmi) and had the pink stuff again like last Friday. So back worrying again - oh well all will become clear on Sunday.

Hi all

Reba I know that there is no point telling you not to worry. Remind yourself that this happens a lot and everything goes on to be fine. Will be thinking of you sunday. XX Sending you lots of hugs.

Hey girls,
Hope youre all ok? I'm ok thanks, we are getting our heads around it all slowly. I think i have ovulated again! No temp rise as didnt sleep well at all last night but all the physical signs! Will see what temp does tomorrow!x

hey ladies

been for allergy testing today - they can only test me for penicillin antibiotics and not until April and they cant test me for anaesthetics so I guess Im no further forward for the things I needed to find out but did discover Im not allergic to latex (altho they have taken bloods to test further) but am just sensitive - out of all the things they tested me for Im actually only allergic to dust mites which was a pleasant suprise :)

fingers crossed Reba will be thinking of you on Sunday x

dream, fingers crossed that you did ov and that its one less thing you have to worry about on your journey x

hello everyone hope you're all having good weekends x

afm - random ewcm yest and today but with a bit of af (sorry tmi) so Ive no idea what thats all about?!

hey ladies - hope all ok

afm -I just had to mention that I have never seen so much ewcm in my life! I have no clue whats going on but I figure my hormones are playing a merry dance this cycle already!

x

Hi everyone

Reba, wishing you all the very best of luck today honey. XXX

Rowan, fantastic news on the EWCM, it's always great to know that our bodies are doing what they should be doing, on their own! Sounds slow going with the allergy testing but good news so far that you are sensitive rather than allergic. X

Hopeful - I expect your rather busy this weekend, young lady! Enjoy and I'm only just a little bit jealous! X

Bean, remind me what days you are taking clomid and where you are at in your cycle?? Sorry, I am scatter brained - I think I will be until Christmas day now, as I have left everything to the last minute and as I'm writing I'm thinking I should actually be searching for a baby doll pram for my youngest Niece and getting dressed to hit the shops! X

Deam, did you have a temp rise? X

MrsG, any news? X

Love to all and wising you happy Sundays. X

Hi Hopes

I am taking clomid days 2 - 6 like last time. I am due on tomorrow - just hoping that my period will continue to be regular and that I don't have to wait. Not looking forward to all the clomid symptoms.

I have got few things to get for xmas pressies still. Not going out in this though - really dodgy roads. XX

hi ladies - good news - baby there, heart beat visible, measuring right for my dates and no sign of a bleed - we are over the moon. Went out for breakfast to celebrate. :happydance:

Hope everyone is well -i'll probably not be on here much as heading to my DH's family for christmas and they dont have internet so if i pick up wifi when Im out and about that will be the height of it.

hope you all have a fantastic christmas and cant wait to come back and see all the BFP's..... :thumbup:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->