• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

dreamofabean- I O'd 10 days after my last pill. I took my first round of Clomid cd 3 to cd 7 this month.

aww thanks guys. i will keep faith atleast until friday! :)

rowan that sounds like a fab plan! if you do go back to the clinic would you be looking at iui or ivf? x

bean - how are you getting on with ttc? xx

Hi!

Mrs G - Glad your ok x Sometimes it's the unexpected ones that stick x

I got :af::witch: Better luck next month ay x

Hey girls, hope everyone is ok! Had pos opk today so we'll see what happens over next few days, still not convinced!hee hee! x

I want one- Sorry about AF. I hope this month is your month :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone :flower:

Hi ladies :hi: Just checking in with everyone.

I want one...sorry about :witch: showing up this month.

Dreamofabean..... Yeah for Positve OPK's now get busy. Wishing you Lots of :dust:

Nothing new to report form me. I just wanted to see if everyone was doing ok??:hugs:

:bfp: today at 11 dpo. Can't believe it! First cycle on Clomid. Please let it stick!

tititimes!!! arggghhh congratulations huni :D im so pleased for you.. have a wonderful happy and healthy 9months :) and lots of sticky :dust: xx

i want one - thanks hun, how are you doing? FX for this next cycle for you xx

dream - i hope your feeling much better today. iv had a lovely day off with my dh and my 3doggies :D its been really pleasant here, sunshine and shopping hehe xx

servier - :hugs: how are you getting on? xx

afm - 11dpo today i believe,, maybe im 10 0r 13 i dont know when i ovulated exactly! hanging onto that little glimmer of hope. much love xx

Mrs G.... Im doing great today:thumbup: BUT I have a question what exactly

Dpo would I be if I had my trigger shot on Friday which was CD 13 & Today is

Wednesday CD 18. I thought I would be 6DPO But Im not sure??:shrug:

Thanks For all your help Girls:hugs:

Tititimes - congratulations that is fab.

Mrsg - TTC is going - not great. Dh not well and so not been able to bd much.
Fingers crossed for you.

Hi dreamy and Sevier

well fingers crossed bean, the month i got preg me and dh only bd'd 2wice the day before and day after ovulation as my dh wasnt well, huge chest infection. xx

:hi:Bean..Sorry that DH isnt feeling well:growlmad:I hope everything else is

going good?:hugs:

well fingers crossed bean, the month i got preg me and dh only bd'd 2wice the day before and day after ovulation as my dh wasnt well, huge chest infection. xx

Fx'd for you MrsFAnderson. And for all of you ladies. Come on BFPs!

Oh my girlies

what a crappy day. DH doing my head in. He has been at home all day because of his eye. He has done s*d all, not even removed the my ds dressing gown from the lounge floor that he left there this morning. I left the house at 7.15 this am and didn't get back till 5ish and have not stopped all night, sandwiches, ironing uniform etc....... Just said to dh lads are asleep, why don't we dtd now. He said "No way I am knackered" GRRRRRRRRR men. So we are doing it in the morn before work. XX
Sorryyyy - had to get that off my chest. XX Hi alllll.....XX

Oh my girlies

what a crappy day. DH doing my head in. He has been at home all day because of his eye. He has done s*d all, not even removed the my ds dressing gown from the lounge floor that he left there this morning. I left the house at 7.15 this am and didn't get back till 5ish and have not stopped all night, sandwiches, ironing uniform etc....... Just said to dh lads are asleep, why don't we dtd now. He said "No way I am knackered" GRRRRRRRRR men. So we are doing it in the morn before work. XX
Sorryyyy - had to get that off my chest. XX Hi alllll.....XX

Bean... Sometimes when my DH & I have to "plan" our BD. I think he gets

nervous & cant perform:dohh: (which he would KILL me if he knew I just

posted that):winkwink: So we had to pospone for an evening also:growlmad:

Its VERY frustrating & I know exactly how you feel.:hugs:

aww bean.. what a pain men are! i know my dh can be like that.. i hope your feeling abit better today :hugs:..

14dpo and bfn so im looking forward to clomid cycle5 hurry up af! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->