• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

I'm feeling so desperate this month! I'm going to be so disappointed if it's a BFN! Just gonna keep hoping and praying for a BFP. I'm not having any symptoms as of yet. :growlmad:

I want one- good luck honey. I'm in the TWW and trying not to go crazy. Hang in there.

Ok to keep me occupied I'm going to start temping next month never done it before and just brought a baby mad thermometer and basal chart?? What do i do?? xx It would be typical if i was to get a BFP cause i've just spent £65 on ovulation sticks and preg tests too!! x

Ok to keep me occupied I'm going to start temping next month never done it before and just brought a baby mad thermometer and basal chart?? What do i do?? xx It would be typical if i was to get a BFP cause i've just spent £65 on ovulation sticks and preg tests too!! x

I want one; wishing you a :bfp: soon & about the temp taking I've never

done it before. I would love to try BUT I heard since I work nights 3X a week

mine wouldnt be accurate since I flip days & nights so much.:sleep:Not sure

if its true :winkwink: wish I could help with that one. Good Luck though:hugs:

I want one- good luck honey. I'm in the TWW and trying not to go crazy. Hang in there.

Hi Tititimes - where are you in your TWW? this was my first batch of clomid too and I am now 4DPO and will test on Friday or saturday this week as have early preg tests to use.:thumbup:
Are you still getting a grumble in your overies like I have been getting? As its my first month I really have no idea if its just while you ovulate that you feel anything or is it after too?
Take care :hugs:

Hi Girls

I don't temp either. Tried it one cycle but found that I was up and down in the night so much I ws never sure of the accuracy.

AFM - I feel like C*** this morning. Started throwing up about 6.30. Seems to have passed now but still feel queasy. Not sure if it is a bug or the clomid as my dh or sons are fine. XX

Hiya Ladies...

Does or has anyone suffered heartburn during their 2ww??? I am 5dpo and have terrible heartburn since last night, its my 1st month on clomid and i dont haave a clue what to expect... This is the 1st time in my whole life that i have every gotten heartburn, i didnt have a clue what it was to begin with

Tons of :dust: to you all

Cath xx

Cath 80 - I got really bad heartburn too this month maybe it's a sign!! We wish ay! But yes i got it bad this month horrible isnt it! x

Beanwood - Hope you feel better very soon x

I want one... It hurts like mad, i seriously thought i was having a heart attack or something, My OH suffers really bad with it and i'm always telling him to man up and stop moaning... I think i'll deffo have more sympathy for him the next time he complains...

Fx its a sign, never know, maybe we'll have our :bfp: this month xx

Lol! God i hope so chick!!! I tested again today i'm obsessed!! Not surprisingly a bfn! x
My heart burn has been on and off all month i hope your isn't x

I hope not aswell lol... I'm feeling a bit off today, feels as though i'm running a temp aswell, its up but only very slightly i feel as if i'm on fire, worn out and just generally horrid, i hope it passes very soon coz i feel so useless and irritable with it...

I havent tested as of yet and havent had the urge to as of yet... i think i'm going to put off testing till next week sometime, i dont think deep down that its worked this month, i think its the medication (1st month) playing tricks on my body xx

I've also been hot too lol! Nothing i can't handle tho! I don't think it will be my month either if i'm honest :cry: think thats why im testing like a crazy woman x My boobs have started to hurt a typical AF sign gutted! x

Oh the dreaded symptom spotting with Clomid :wacko: It's the worst, isn't it?

I had one month that I had a bit of heartburn while in the Clomid but it wasn't one of my usual Clomid side effects, so let's hope its a good (but painful) sign for you ladies :thumbup:

I temped for every month I took the Clomid and found it to be very helpful. If you go nto Fertility Friend, you will learn everything!
They even have a course that will walk you through it all and it's free!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/

Bean- Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Fingers crossed for all my ladies in waiting.........:hugs:

Hi Tititimes - where are you in your TWW? this was my first batch of clomid too and I am now 4DPO and will test on Friday or saturday this week as have early preg tests to use.:thumbup:
Are you still getting a grumble in your overies like I have been getting? As its my first month I really have no idea if its just while you ovulate that you feel anything or is it after too?

Hi, Jocr - I'm 6 dpo today. My first round too. I'm trying not to test until next week. I really want to avoid seeing that BFN but I do feel alot of things going on. I am feeling crampy/twinges in the lower abdomen/uterine area not so much pain in my ovaries though. I definitely felt ovarian pain when I ovulated though. And that is new for me. Maybe if we chant we'll get that BFP, BFP, BFP, BFP :haha:

Hiya Ladies...

Does or has anyone suffered heartburn during their 2ww??? I am 5dpo and have terrible heartburn since last night, its my 1st month on clomid and i dont haave a clue what to expect... This is the 1st time in my whole life that i have every gotten heartburn, i didnt have a clue what it was to begin with

Tons of :dust: to you all

Cath xx

cath - we are the same dpo. I'm 6 dpo today. No heartburn but I've had gas since yesterday and terrible gas last night coming both ways. Maybe the heartburn is a sign! Good luck and hope you get that BFP!

Hi, Jocr - I'm 6 dpo today. My first round too. I'm trying not to test until next week. I really want to avoid seeing that BFN but I do feel alot of things going on. I am feeling crampy/twinges in the lower abdomen/uterine area not so much pain in my ovaries though. I definitely felt ovarian pain when I ovulated though. And that is new for me. Maybe if we chant we'll get that BFP, BFP, BFP, BFP :haha:

It took me ages to get to sleep last night as dragging feeling around ovaries or that kind of area. No idea what it is?:wacko:
I stupidly did a test again today when I KNOW that you wont even produce the chemical that shows on BFP until 7-12 DPO! Obsessed :blush:
I didtnt think I would get like this. To be honest I feel I have gone like this since the clomid - maybe its all the extra hormones running around my body or maybe its because I expect that BFP this month as first time we have had mediacal help on the TTC front.
I dont know about you but have been super tired in the afternoons and very vivid random dreams - have you had this (as you are around the same dpo)?
Anyway toodles for now and fingers crossed big hugs and :dust::dust:

Jcor- yup. Tired and vivid dreams since 1 dpo. I am finding it hard to get to sleep and stay asleep through the night. It is hard not to symptom spot but I am feeling alot of things the past few days. And I found myself locked in a bathroom stall at work this morning throwing up my breakfast. Hoping that is a good sign for me. Fx'd for you too!

Tititimes2 - wow Puking! sounds like a positive sympton:thumbup:
Strange how this not sleeping thing is affecting us, its so nice to have someone else to talk to that is nearly exactly the same time in their cycle. I speak to DH but he is more the strong silent type and also he doesnt feel what I feel.
Lets hope we both have a good nights sleep tonight :sleep:
:flower:

I tested again today BFN and my boobs hurt, big AF sign fo me:dohh:
It's been 3 years now with unexplained infertility And it's sending me crazy! Think after the last dose next month gonna have a break well NPNT and find some new hobbies to keep me occupied! Gonna have a house clear get rid of all the S*it. Might start some exercise and acupunture too who knows? I do know that i will have to keep occupied whilst I wait for IVF x

Hope your all good, baby dust to each and everyone of you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->