• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Awww girls symptoms on clomid are awful! I was convinced I was pg one month :( Fxed for you all xx

Awww girls symptoms on clomid are awful! I was convinced I was pg one month :( Fxed for you all xx

:wacko:You arent a kidin, last month I thought I was pregnant for sure

because I had spotting cycle day 26 & the nurse told me it was probably

implantation bleeding, plus my breasts were killing me & had hot flashes.

Started like clock work though day 30 & there :devil:she was. I was SO

disappointed:growlmad:

Wish me luck tomorrow ladies, I go have my Follicle scan in the

morning.:winkwink: A little nervous BUT thanks to all of you I know what to

expect now.:hugs:

Hi All:hi:

Had my follicle scan this morning:thumbup:so we had 4 follicles 1 was a little

bigger than they like it 32mm & the others were 27mm & 2 were 24mm. My

lining wasnt very good at 7mm, they said they like it to be 10, BUT obviously

it was ok enough to give me a trigger shot that I didnt even know I was

going to get:dohh: So they said to BD this weekend & I should ovulate within

the next 24-36hrs. What does everyone say about the lining thing do you

think everything will work out IF we do get pregnant this month??:wacko:

Hope everyone is doing good this week & Baby dust to all.:dust:

Ive heard stories about people having successful pregnancies with a thin lining hun! :)
Anyway, a day may be all thats needed for it to thicken up! Mine generally thickened by 1mm a day!! xx

Hey everybody Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Rowan, Mr G - hope you are both ok. XX

hey ladies :thumbup:

hope youre all having a good weekend! had another mad busy week! went to see my chemical romance on tues night it was Fabulous! Loved it! went on a girlie night out last night and have another tonight! havent been on a girlie night out since before I was first pg so its about a year!

had a lovely night but nearly went home early - glad I didnt - we met in my friends house for champers first and I was the only one without kids and 4 have had babies around the time my first was due so it was hard listening to them being so excited about it and all their birth stories. At one point I was just sat for what felt like an hour not talking or being included - and its so lonely sometimes isnt it - like they were talking about the urge to push and stretch marks and stuff and Ive had all that but its just not appropriate to talk about it. Or I feel it isnt certainly - do you know what I mean? I had to go and have a tiny little cry in the loo so I didnt wreck my make up and of course I didnt want them to know I was upset as I wouldnt want to affect their joy at talking about their little ones.

so I was ready to head home at that point but my friend had spotted me popping out and came and checked if I was ok and I was thinking I was out for her birthday and how I dont have little ones but I am sooo lucky to go home to my lovely DH and she lost her DH nearly 3 years ago just after they found out she was pg and I thought thats much much worse and here she is checking if Im ok bless her! So I manned up and we went out and had a fab night!

Ive managed to get under 11 stone! woop woop! 10st 13lb like but its under! :) Gym this afternoon

I want one - sounds a good plan hon

Hope you're all doing ok! sending everyone :dust:

Awww Rowan that must have been really hard. Well done you though for thinking of your friend in that way. She is lucky to have you as a friend. XX

Rowan - Big hugs :hugs: Sounds like a tough spot to be in but you managed to make the best out of the situation and handled it with grace. I would love to have you as a close friend out there in the real world. :hugs: Hope you enjoy your nights out! And congrats on the weight loss :thumbup:

Hi!

Rowan - Well done you for being so strong!:hugs: x Bless your friend, how sad, glad she has you :thumbup: x

Sevier - Wow they sound ripe and ready!:thumbup: Busy weekend for you!!:sex: Good luck hun FX x

Everyone - Hope you had a good weekend! :flower:

AFM - AF due on tues and several BFN's so not my month i'm afraid:sad2: The other times i've been preggers it shows up by day 28 even if it's only faint. Does anyone on here check their cervix?:shrug:

:wacko: So talked to my OB Dr tonight about if there was anything I could

do to improve my lining. He said not at this point since Ive already

ovulated.:growlmad: All I can hope for is MAYBE since I had 24-36 hrs after

the trigger shot that it thickened a little more (it was 7mm the day of trigger)

He told me to just do as we do every month 23 day progesterone & Beta Hcg

:test: on March 10th (which is my 2WW):wacko: How do we do this EVERY

month??:sad1: I tell myself just take it a day at a time. Just think whats next

to do this month, BUT who am I kidding this is SO exhausting.:cry:

Oh does it matter if I keep BD because we did day 12 (Day 13 was trigger

but DIDNT BD) we DID on day 14 & were going to today. Is this ok??

Thanks & :dust:

I hope everyone is doing OK today & Im glad I have this group to talk 2.:hugs:

Hey girls,
How are we all? Im having a bad day today, just feel really fed up about everything! Oh well..
Sevier id say you were covered hun, i know we all get paranoid that we'll miss chances if we miss a day...just remember all those people who get pg without trying!! x

Drean of a bean - :hug::hug:Hey it's understandable and horrible when you get a down day hope you go up on this yo yo of life! Don't stop believing! Keep busy x

Sevier - Good luck hun!:D Try not to drink any tea or coffee :coffee: it can thin the lining i think??

Hey ladies.

dream - im feeling the same , really fed up today. waiting on my progesterone results to see if iv ovulated, but my follie was still there on cd19 scan so i dont think i have.. i hope it doesnt turn into a cyst :( i hope your feeling better today. i have a throat cold atm :( so im off work.. which is making me feel worse..

Rohan - how are you getting on hun? with both the excercise and baby making and job search? xx

How is everyone doing? sorry i havnt been on, iv been tied up with work recently, but i have been thinking about you all all the time. has anyone gotten their bfps whist iv been away?

lots of love and dust :dust: xx

Servier- the lining can definitely grow in a few days. Mine went from 6 to 9 mm in a few days so keep the faith!

well ive just called the doctors and i have ovulated.. such a relief.. my progesterone is 60 :) so happy. but still dont think weve caught an eggy this month even though we tried without OPKs to make it easier.. it seems to have stressed me out more because i was waiting on my blood work coming back. hmmmph!

:hi: Bean :D nice to see you. how are you doing? xx

well ive just called the doctors and i have ovulated.. such a relief.. my progesterone is 60 :) so happy. but still dont think weve caught an eggy this month even though we tried without OPKs to make it easier.. it seems to have stressed me out more because i was waiting on my blood work coming back. hmmmph!

:hi: Bean :D nice to see you. how are you doing? xx

60 is great! Maybe you did catch it! Have faith hon. If you BD even within 3 days you may have. Soermy can live up to something like 72 hours.

hey ladies

hope everyone has a better day tmro x

Im ok thanks Mrs G - were not thinking of baby making til mid July so were ntnp at the mo - Im not ready yet and have such conflicting feeling re ttc that were giving ourselves til July to have fun, lose weight, try for a mortgage and just have a nice sex life! Am still charting tho just to see how my cycles are doing so we can assess if we need to go back to fertility clinic or not when July arrives - fingers crossed you caught this cycle!

Fingers crossed for everyone :dust:

Hey Rowan - sounds like a plan. XX

MrsGAnderson - 60 is really good. Ohh fingers crossed for you. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back