Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Thanks Sevier and MrsG

Well DH is still doing my head in. Managed to bd yesterday morn. So that is saturday, Tuesday and Friday. I did opks but they were only ever faint lines. I ran out and couldn't get to shop so I have not done one for last 2 days - stupid me. Based on 28 day cycle should be ovulation today - who knows though. Dh going fishing in a bit and not convinded about doing it again- he has said no once before he went to work this morn. GGRRRRRRR

MrsG - so sorry about the BFN. XXX How many more clomid cycles are you gong to have? XX

:hi:All.. How is everyone doing today? I just got the results of my day 23

progesterone, it was 44!!! Yeah way better than the 13 it was last

month. :thumbup: So FINALLY a number I like this month. I will have my Beta

Drawn on Friday morning:happydance: So here's hoping for :bfp:. I hope

everyone had a great weekend & :dust: to all.

Hi Ladies,
I am new to this and just wanted to share my story. My Dh and I have been ttc for almost three years with no sucess. I will be starting clomid soon. Just waiting for Af to come. I have long C and its going on 41 days and no Af yet to start clomid. I am excited to see if it works. I have two boys and would love a girl.

Missin ...:hi: & welcome. How is everyones else this week??

I just wanted to let you all know that I tested yesterday at 9DPO & Im still

in a little shocked that I had a faint line. :happydance: So I tested again this

morning with the CL Digital & got :bfp:. :wohoo: Now to just keep this one

past 6 wks would be great. Wishing all my girls :dust:

sevierttc....
I havent read all the post which i know I should buyt there are over 150 pages.... lol
Was this your first round of clomid and how mg were you on?

Congrats sevier that is fab news.
Welcome missin - X

Hi everyone. XX

:bfp:also thank you for the welcome. it is so nice to find a forum like this so i can share thoughts. then my dh listens but its not the same u know. lol.
congrats on your

sevierttc....
I havent read all the post which i know I should buyt there are over 150 pages.... lol
Was this your first round of clomid and how mg were you on?

My first round was 50mg days 5-9 BUT my progesterone was only 13 which on a medicated cycle my doc likes it over 15. I didnt get pregnant that cycle.

This month was 50mg days 3-9 & my 23day progesterone draw was 44. I also had a follicle scan on day 13, which I had 4 follicles, 1 was 32, 27 & 2 were 24. I was given a trigger shot that day.

I had my Beta drawn today (10DPO) & it was 100 & my progesterone was 70 this time.:happydance: I will start suppliments today just to make sure it stays up (that has been a problem in the past).:growlmad:

Good luck to you & I am sending:dust:& hoping for a:bfp:

? Congrats? I didn't a bfp. Confused hun... lol..
BTW, I heard if you put a warm water bottle to ur tummy and lay down with ur legs up like on the wall for like twenty mins it would help the follicles better. Not sure. Read it on a thread.

:
? Congrats? I didn't a bfp. Confused hun... lol..
BTW, I heard if you put a warm water bottle to ur tummy and lay down with ur legs up like on the wall for like twenty mins it would help the follicles better. Not sure. Read it on a thread.

Im Sorry:blush: I must of missunderstood your post. I thought you got your

:bfp:I feel really Dumb now:dohh:.:hugs:

No problem.... lol....
I sure wished I did though...
I am happy you did. It gives me hope. I just started my af yesterday i will be starting clomid for the very first time.... Cant wait for my turn....

Missin ...:hi: & welcome. How is everyones else this week??

I just wanted to let you all know that I tested yesterday at 9DPO & Im still

in a little shocked that I had a faint line. :happydance: So I tested again this

morning with the CL Digital & got :bfp:. :wohoo: Now to just keep this one

past 6 wks would be great. Wishing all my girls :dust:

servier- yayay!!!!!! :happydance: Congrats!! Happy & healthy 9 months.

:hi:how is everyone doing?? I was just wanting to check on all the ladies that

supported me through a hard time:thumbup: I hope everyone is doing ok.

Sending my thoughts & :dust: your way.

Congrats Sevier and tititimes!! All the best chicks! x

Hope everyones good!
I'm on my last round then going to NTNP need a break! xx

morning ladies!

long time no visit! laptops been at the pc drs and I dislocated my shoulder when I went to see my sister while walking her dog! so Im in a sling until april 1st! so im typing this very slowly with my left hand! its meant ive had to leave my temp job which i was loving - how annoying! got an interview fior a perm job on mon so fingers crossed!

hope you aer all ok!

sevier congratulations!!

Mrs G - im not sure tbh -we havent been re-referred yet - are you still going to fertlilty clinic?

we decided this cycle we would ttc as my last cycle was less wierd than it has been - well looking at my chart it took 3 goes before i ovd and due to my injury we mised the 3rd try so no chance! it does look like my body starts trying to ov from cd6 still and I have endless ewcm so im still thinking its not quite right but i suppose thats pcos for you! so once my injury has healed we're back on the ttc rollercoaster again ladies! not sure how long to ttc on our own without re referral tho - what do you guys think?

not sure whether to get my fsh tested again? no point getting amh done as its automatically high with pcos?

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->