Clomid !!

I SO see a line!!!!!

hopefully this is it. YIPPY!!!!!!!!

Baby dust for tomorrow!

I SO see a line!!!!!

hopefully this is it. YIPPY!!!!!!!!

Baby dust for tomorrow!

Thank you! It's hard because I've been having brown spotting today so I'm not sure what it means! Off and off pink/red/brown cm since Thursday! And that's only here and there 90% of the time there's nothing!

I think this may just be it....

Blood test today.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/817570-really.html

wishing you all the luck in the world today Crystal :)

You need to tell us as soon as you know, you totally deserve it.

My friend had spotting around the same time in her cycle and is now 8 weeks along so it may mean nothing at all.

Blood year came back positive but low levels. I'm nervous now :-(

yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!! low levels are ok you not very far along. I am so happy for you! just make sure you get lots of rest and everything will be ok.

Thanks trying! I think I had actual IB starting Friday and the spotting has pretty much gone... it was never bright red just pink/brown. I'm exhausted though and bloated!

I will be going back Thursday for a re-test for bloods.

that is SO great I'm thrilled for you, hopefully we can all be as lucky as you this round :)
make sure you keep us all posted on how things are going

Wow crystal am I reading right.. Congratulations I'm delighted someone is getting good news gives the rest of us hope. How are you feeling. Have you bein put on progesterone for extra support?? You must be over the moon :happydance: Keep us posted xx

Feeling like I'm out already this month feel campy already so thinking I'm gonna have short LP this month. But still hopefull till AF shows why isn't it a 1 WW instead of 2:growlmad:

Hey Kazza

I got my BFP yesterday morning! But nurse was worried about levels so going back Thursday. I'm tired and hungry but otherwise normal. I'm reluctant to get too excited in case I MC. But we shall see! I was surprised myself. My main concern is I have some very light spotting...

That's just brilliant crystal :happydance:Know its hard an easy for me 2 say but try relax an not worry all will be ok.think spotting in early pregnancy is common,just take it easy..wow what a Christmas pressie for you. When you go back thurs ask your doctor bout extra support. As soon as I get my bfp my doc is putting me on progesterone 2 stop mc.. Let's hope we get a few more bfp for Xmas :winkwink:

Unfortunately when I go Thursday it will not be to actually SEE my doctor but just to the lab to have blood drawn. The nurse will call me after with the results (or knowing me I will be calling them 2 hours after they draw LOL! like I did on Monday)

They are testing my progesterone levels and if they are low she said they can give me a script for it... either something vaginally or a suppository (sorry if thats tmi!)

I just hope to hear that HCG skyrockets into the 300's or something! I'm really thinking implant was Friday for some reason. I slept for almost 10 hours last night... exhausted! Thank goodness for DVR or I'd miss all my fave shows hehe

Made it through my company's Holiday party last night without spilling the beans to anyone I didn't want to know... that was good!

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

I had my day 21 progesterone blood taken yesterday and they look good at 32.4 so although I'm sceptical this month at least things are working... will just have to wait and see... I hate waiting!

After reading posts from the 21 day progesterone test thread I'm back to being sceptical do they have different measurements depending on metric or not because i was told over 15 was good (i'm in NZ) where some of you ladies over the other side of the world are talking about needing numbers way way way higher. Confused!!!!!!!!!

ours are measured in nmol/L is this the same?

Waiting does suck!!! I am so nervous about my blood test tomorrow. I'm still spotting and I'm crampy :-( I hope something positive comes out of it.

good luck crystal, you have waited this long honey and you are so close to having your dream come true. hang in there :)

I even took another digi just to make sure I wasn't dreaming lol !!!

12 hours until I'm waiting to have my blood taken... Then off to work to keep my mind off things and then I'm going to call about 2 hours later because I want to know what's going on!

i would so be the same, when we were making appointments at FS and ringing the nurses station i would just keep calling until i got to speak to a real person as apposed to an answering machine...They always like to take their sweet time to do things if your not a little pushy :)

Awake and about to shower... Less than 2 hours until blood test!

Congrats Crystal Im so happy for you !! Keep us posted on what happens !!

As for me I started provera to induce AF, seens some slight spotting when I wipped this morning . Ill be taking 100mg of clomid . Hopefully this is my cycle . Anybody else in with me ?!

Bad news. Levels are still low. They're having me come back Monday for more blood work and to test if it's ectopic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->