{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

I am so frustrated with TTC, and I'm completely over it. Maybe we weren't meant to have kids or something. I don't know, but I sure hate it. I'm sick of try, waiting, hoping, being heartbroken, peeing on sticks, taking pills, and praying for a baby.. AGAIN. I already did once. And he was snatched back. I wish i undersood all of this.

SAndy im sorry you're having a rough day hun :hugs:

Sorry today is so rough for you Sandy :hugs: I know how you feel. I wish I could give you a hug IRL.

Thanks ladies. I appreciate all of you. Spotting stopped. Idk. Dont expect much, but I will resist the urge to drink myself silly until I see what tomorrow brings.

Amanda did your dh have his appt today? How did it go

Thanks! Hope your trip is awesome! !

Hope those of you with appointments get great news!

Sending BIIIIIIIIIIIG hugs to all of you ladies :hugs: :hugs: I know your BFPs are coming. I just know it. I had so many dark days where I was 100% convinced it would NEVER happen. It's GOING to happen. For ALL of you!

I mean, look at the miracles that have happened in this thread!! Our ladies prove that there are not set rules, that miracles can happen!!!

Emily got a BFN at 13dpo and a BFP at 17dpo!! Almost everyone on this site things a negative at 13dpo means you're out. Or that with late implantation, you're going to m/c. Her baby boy is so beautiful and healthy!!!

Nikki was told that their chances of conceiving naturally were slim to none because of DH's morphology!! I believe they were moving on to IUI the very next cycle, and got their BFP without any fertility treatments besides some vitamins!!! Her baby girl is going to be here any time!!!

Rachel got her BFP on her 13th cycle!! Took a little longer, but I know that she could not be happier with the way things have gone!

Morgan was told m/c was imminent. NOT! Little Marley isn't going anywhere!

And Mirolee, who has gone through 6 cycles of clomid with one chemical, gets her Hawaiian BFP on her first round of femara!!!!!

Like seriously- this thread is magic. These BFPs are coming. I can feel them.

Quick update - back from scan - good and bad.

Bad - weird shadow which would indicate some sort of bleeding... but I'm NOT bleeding and not tender so doc was like... well... I have no idea but it's fine right now.

Good - she saw a dot in my uterus which *looks* like a sac. It was too small to see anything in it so she couldn't comment on viability but it's in the right place and would indicate that even tho there is a shadow I'm not having an ectopic bleed.

It's a little smaller than normal so she is dating me right on 5 weeks rather than 5+4... which is fine by my - it makes me feel a little better about lower numbers. She was still a bit concerned about the number esp when I mentioned my boobs aren't as sore as they were so I'm going in for another (AUGH) blood test on Monday and then provided that we still are seeing progression I'll have a 6 weeks scan next Friday. She wants to see it about 3x the size by then.

I'm not going to fly to Denver this weekend tho. It's just too much. DH will be down on Tues evening.

I feel a little better. I ran home and had some left over stew and some scrambled eggs on toast. Mainly for something to do...

I've spoke to you on Facebook but I'm still gonna say the same. You are pregnant so keep that chin of yours up :hugs:

Amelia- you weren't temping so maybe your body geared up to O with those pos. OPKs but then ended up O'ing a few days later!!! FX! They saw a sac and that's great! <3

Yay! I'm glad your appointment went well! (for the most part) That little bean is a sticky one!

I am trying to keep my chin up and stay optimistic that I will get a bfp this cycle. I'm not having any symptoms today. Just tender boobs but they feel like AF tender. Ugh I hope I handle af better this cycle if it comes.

Amelia- you weren't temping so maybe your body geared up to O with those pos. OPKs but then ended up O'ing a few days later!!! FX! They saw a sac and that's great! <3

Naw we def ovulated when I thought because it was confirmed via US the day I O'd.

More likely is I was a later implant... I got some pink CM late in the afternoon on 11DPO so it's possible that's when implantation started... which means I'm at least 4 days later than when she would normally date (around day 7-ish).

Anyways.... I'm cautiously happy (thanks BB).

And my boss is being really sweet and checking in on me and helping me through the stress- I think I mentioned she is preggo right now. Well she's all about asking how it's going so I was able to have a whole IM convo with her a second ago about it and she was really supportive. Imma miss working for her so much.

Nichole - hang in there lady x

Bye Ladies!! Have a wonderful weekend and sending lots of Baby Dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->