{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Ok- went to the Dr. and they confirmed BFP. They did lab work and we are going to do lab work again on Monday. Since we had a mc last time they want to do an ultrasound @ 7wks, and they set up the appointment for the 23rd... BUT I sorta told the Dr. the wrong date for my LMP. I am an idiot. I told the nurse that checked me in and did preworkup stuff the right date and then when talking to my Dr. I totally spaced! The day I told her was from my mc. Uggg. So anyways, that means that the ultrasound will only be at 6wks 3 days... do you think that is going to be too early? That is literally the last day I could have it before xmas eve and the holidays, and I really want to have it before the holidays... but at the same time, if it is bad news, maybe I would just rather enjoy the holidays and find out later?!?! Uggg...

What do you guys think? Should I push to keep the appointment or wait?

At 6 weeks you'll confirm intrauterine (not ectopic) and sac and you will likely be able to see the pole.

It'll be good to know that it isn't ectopic for sure!

I say keep it and then go again in the NY!!

ok! I am glad you said that because that is what I want to do too!!

My doc said to me today - "you sound anxious let's keep doing the blood tests"....

If you feel anxious and you can get information then I say go for it. Come armed with questions and don't let them leave until you feel like you have the information you need to feel ok.

Congratulations lady!! We're are all v close x

Freaking car broke down. Been at the mechanics for 2 hours now.

Something with the throttle body or something. It's covered by the warranty thank god.

Aaaaah throttle body. My Saab had an issue with that. Went into "limp home mode" and freaked the crap outta me.

Glad it's under warrantee!! Win.

Do you ladies this I should test tomorrow or just wait until missed period?

Sandy- spotting still gone?

Remind me- tomorrow will be how many dpo?

12 but I am having no signs at all but tender boobs which could be pms related. Did you have any signs?

Glad that there was some good news Amelia! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at your ultrasound. I had my first at 6+1 and saw a heartbeat. But don't freak if you don't bc it starts to beat around week 6.

Sorry for the BFNs today ladies. It blows. But you know the saying.....You aren't out until blah blah blah...

Fx that we see some more BFPs.

No I didn't have any. I didn't last time either. -- part of the reason why I am hesitant.

I am always a fan of testing but I would say maybe don't test tomorrow and test on 14 dpo... My Brother in law is a doctor and he told me not to worry (when I was stressing out) b/c some people won't show + until after 14 dpo!

Nichole, i always tested at 10dpo, and then not again until like 15dpo/got my period. (15dpo would be a long lp for me). i say no to testing, but it was always much harder for me to see BFN than to eventually just get my period. regardless, we are HERE for you!

Thanks ladies. I will probably give in a test tomorrow. If I don't I'll be wondering 'what if' all day. I am expecting another negative though.

Ok- so some know but other might not- I am trying to lose weight and have been doing Jillian Micheals 30 day shred and today at my Dr's appointment she told me I need to keep my heart rate below 140, well it is basically impossible for me to do the 30DS like that! I guess I am going to have to stop the 30DS and go back to something where I can control my heart rate a little easier and wont be so up and down.

Has anyone heard Drs say the same thing? Less than 140?

I've heard that too. Get some pregnancy work out DVDs and go for walks if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->