{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

And a bit of spotting. I'm doubting its implantation ..

Can any of you that had implantation dips post your chart by chance? I'd just like to see them. I'm not very familiar with them.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/C8F10BC4-5F0F-48EF-9F51-9E29D4030A79-263-0000000FD7C79159_zpsa8ec68c3.jpg

I had a slight dip around 6 and 7 dpo, which is around when I implanted based on my other symptoms (pain in lower back, slight cramping), but it was a very small one...and it did it again a few days after. Although could have been baby #2 lol No cramping or pain for that one.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e4fd8//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks. Guess we will see if AF shows and/or temp goes up tomorrow.

I hope it's implantation spotting and you aren't out! Have you ever spotted at 11dpo?

Good luck at your Dr appointments Kayla and Amelia fx!

Bfn on the ic. I might check it when it dries but I don't think anything will be there. I'm not expecting much this month. Maybe next cycle will be our lucky one.

I wasn't temping regularly (doc's orders... i did near the end because i was freaking out) but I had BRIGHT pink CM on 11 DPO - like "oh well here come's AF" type spotting... my temps actually went down afterward (I think because my body spazzed a little about not enough progesterone).

Thanks Nichole - two more hours.

Nikki- We live in the suburbs right outside of Columbus!

GL at the doc appts Amelia & Kayla! :)

Nichole.. I wanna see it when it's dry!

Sandy- really only way to tell if its an implantation dip is to wait to see if you're preggo. There's no way to see a dip and know its implantation bc dips are common with fluctuating hormones. But I hope it's IB since you have a few more days of your LP left. Did you have IB last pregnancy?

GL at the appointments girls!!
AFm:All packed minus my tooth brush and shower stuff! DH better be ready when he gets home I want to blow this popsicle stand!

I will I just have to wait for dh another 5 hours, I will be so impatient by the time he gets home.

I am stuck waiting too. We my work you can only take full days off or half days so I took a half day. Now I am just waiting for DH to pick me up. He wanted to come with.

I am glad he is going with Kayla! I traveled through Omaha a lot for college, I went to school in Wyoming but grew up in Wisconsin.

Oh and Idk if you have facebook but we have a Secret group on there too.

I didnt have IB last time. And the dr said no to increasing since I'm ovulating on the 50 mg dose.

Waiting is the worst.

Pm me your fb name and I will send you a friend request and invite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->