{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

That is a great idea!!! I usually do wrap something but having a little stocking for each couple would be a really neat idea!!

Kayla idk what you guys have got in Nebraska, but last year we bought Aaron's brother and his little girl (she's 2) a gift card for a local indoor waterpark. Just a weekend pass, but it's a great idea for winter since there's not much to do! Maybe that'd be nice for the couple with little ones.. and they aren't very expensive for a 2-day pass. Just don't know what you've got in your area!

I need to shop for my family and hubby. His family is done and we already had Christmas last weekend. Lots to do yet though! Baking with my mom this weekend, family coming over, cleaning, Christmas cards.. goodness! Busy season for sure.

Af is rough this time. Idk why. Much more crampy and heavy though.

I saw this this morning on Pinterest and had to share!

Attachments

• 10citjo.jpg
    10citjo.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 7
So quiet today.. or maybe I'm just really antsy at work.. but I keep refreshing my User CP and "nooooo subscribed threads to display....." Lol I like having something to keep me busy during the day.

I have resorted to perusing the "Cooking & Baking" forum. Didn't even know it existed! Under "General Chatter" on the drop-down.

Sandy- Sorry AF is rough.. enjoy the baking with family, that always makes things better and keeps TTC off your mind a bit. That Murphy's Law thing is funny, so true.

I *wish* I could get TTC off the brain, but it never wanders far.. especially if I am any place besides work.

BB sorry af is giving you hard time.

I definitely can't get TTC off my mind either, I'm always calculting due dates, testing dates, etc.

I'm going to have to check the cooking and baking section, didn't know it existed either!

AFM, got my bd in last night and were going to try to bd again tonight and tomorrow so that a little pressure is off for friday and saturday since hubs works doubles those days. I really really hope I O by the end of the week...even if i don't end up pregnant this cycle I just want to know my body works and can have a somewhat normal cycle.

I will have to look into a weekend pass somewhere, I'm not sure there is anything around here, but maybe we could get them Zoo passes or something :)

That Murphy's Law doc is so true!! I hope that spending time and baking helps take your mind off of things! (I am the worst baker ever!!!)

Fxed for you Brittany!

Goodluck to you too BB! I can't see your chart from my work computer :(

I say maybe so BB! Just have to see the next few days temps as much as it blows lol. I'd say BD again tonight for sure though.. How are OPK's?

Jsyk- You're a fertile myrtle after mc I've read!

Kayla, I was just thinking maybe for your parents and your DH's parents you could get them something nice for their houses...like a nice picture frame or something then you can get the family together for a picture on Christmas so they can put that in the new frame...I don't know if that sounds stupid but it popped into my head lol

I've heard that too Morgan!

I don't do OPKs. Far too stressful. I've never had a positive. Not even the cycle I conceived Tristan!

I finally got AF back after the short stint with the IUD. I had been spotting a little bit here and there, but full flow AF started yesterday. wooohoooo.

Woohoo for AF (one of the few times we get excited to see her lol)

Thanks ladies. I am hoping so. I'm struggling with the Christmas spirit this year, and it's usually my favorite! !

Bb, maybe. I'm with Morgan!

Nichole, how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back