{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

My dog is a mix of a black lab and a collie- so she is all about the snow! Terrified of water though... who knows lol

I do feel bad, we don't walk her as often as we should but we have a good size back yard all fenced in so she gets to go out and run around!

Brownies sound good! I've eaten cake and biscuits today and it's weigh in tonight! :dohh:

Kayla those numbers are great! :happydance:

Glad your feeling better Sandy!

STG happy news about your paperwork!

Amelia how you feeling?

AFM - Temperature dipped this morning, cervix is HSO and my CM has gradually gone from watery to EWCM! Really hoping this is O time!!

It's my works Christmas Do on Saturday, I was going to drink but if I O I will not!!

goodluck BB!

OH had his appointment on Friday with a different urologist who works closely with Kaisers IVF/infertility clinic, who said that he believes the azoospermia is a result of the varicoceles. He doesn't think that he is 100% sterile, and that there is always a chance of one (or two, or a few hundred thousand) spermies in ejaculate at any given point, so not to lose hope. The varicoceles can be fixed through surgery (really easy, out patient procedure, home the same day). We should see a full recovery of sperm production within 3-6 months, if the varicocele was the issue. If it wasn't, they are confident that we can extract sperm from his testes to conceive successfully via IUI or IVF! They still have him on the vitamin regimen, and said to keep trying, there's no harm.

He said that once the varicocele procedure has been done, we can also try clomid for both of us. It has some interesting, but positive effects on men with fertility issues, and we can make my O stronger, and easier for his sperm to reach.

So, PHEW! we're getting somewhere!

On another note, you may have seen on FB that our car got broken into Sunday night/Monday morning, and everything of mine is gone. Purse, wallet, computer, passport, make up bag, gym bag. you name it, its gone. SO mad.

Apart from your car that is fantastic news!! So happy for you both. That must be a massive weight lifted! How you feeling?

Sorry your car was broken into. That sucks!! Arseholes!!

Amanda-That is fantastic!! Awesome news I am so happy for you!
Nichole-Sorry about af.
I just got home from doing chores cause my calves picked the coldest day to break out into the main pasture. They probably thought it was funny me running around in twenty pounds of extra clothes using all sorts of language.

God that sucks about the car but freaking amazeballs about DH! Fx so much that the surgery works out and you get knocked up fast :thumbup:

Amanda, that's great news!!! Sorry again about your car, people are awful!

Thanks, ladies. We are very hopeful right now.

Now, to get my life back in order after having it all taken. Stupid stupid thieves.

Mirolee- I AM SO WITH YOU! I hate the cold/snow!!! I told DH that when we retire we are moving to AZ. He said NO! (he loves snow/cold). Watch that will be our big fight when we are older!

Robert- I hope they find out who has all your stuff. Make sure to keep an eye on your credit. Maybe even put a fraud alert on your credit (contact all 3 burros, I know it sucks I had to do it). Therefore if someone try's to open any kind of account in your name they can't do it with out the company calling you first (aka a bank acct, a business acct, buy a car or house..). As for the Credit cards just call and cancel (I know another pain!)

i told my OH mexico - sun, warmth, and good food. i think he might shrivel and burn up!

I'm wondering if you ladies can help me figure out whats going on with my body...TMI warning...

So Sunday I started spotting (cd 12) and have continued a steady spotting since then, like not enough to call it a period but continuous bright red blood but its kind of stringy/globby (like ewcm, but red) with occasional brown. What do you think is goin on? should I still try to BD this week? no pos OPK yet but im only on cd 14. I didnt know if maybe the progesterone could be the cause of it. Im so confused.

Amanda- YAYYYYYY!!!!! :) :) :)
Omg about Clomid for boys haha sounds terrific, just funny sounding! Lol. Oh I hope, hope, hope we see your BFP here soon love!

Nichole- Yay for brownies! Sounds so yum! Sorry about AF :/

BB- Get to BD love, here's to a rainbow :)

Kayla- Wonderful numbers.. I can't wait to see a scan!

As for dogs.. My dog is 9 months and doesn't remember snow.. so these last few blizzards we've had he REFUSES to get his paws cold/wet to go potty outside.. DH has to yell at him to go, he doesn't listen to me LOL. I am the mommy, DH this disciplinarian haha.

Omg Marley is kicking out of my belly today.. I love this. It is so amazing, finalllyyyy I've been waiting for this :)

britt - usually spotting is caused by a surge in estrogen. i would actually say you might be gearing up to O, and i def think you should be gettin' horizontal!

Amanda, that's fantastic news for you guys!! So sorry about the break in though!

Brittney, that's odd. I'd call your Dr.

Katrina, how frustrating!

Amanda- YAYYYYYY!!!!! :) :) :)
Omg about Clomid for boys haha sounds terrific, just funny sounding! Lol. Oh I hope, hope, hope we see your BFP here soon love!

Nichole- Yay for brownies! Sounds so yum! Sorry about AF :/

BB- Get to BD love, here's to a rainbow :)

Kayla- Wonderful numbers.. I can't wait to see a scan!

As for dogs.. My dog is 9 months and doesn't remember snow.. so these last few blizzards we've had he REFUSES to get his paws cold/wet to go potty outside.. DH has to yell at him to go, he doesn't listen to me LOL. I am the mommy, DH this disciplinarian haha.

Omg Marley is kicking out of my belly today.. I love this. It is so amazing, finalllyyyy I've been waiting for this :)

Awwww yay! That was my very favorite. I miss that so much. :)I I know you are enjoying every second.

I emailed my doctor yesterday, and I have my pap next Wednesday so I'll bring it up then if I haven't heard from her...I guess well start the BD marathon tonight!

So I just got a piece of good news. My insurance isn't paying anything for clomid. That's good news because I'm only paying $9 a month for 5 of the 50 milligram pills. So that's one less thing to worry about since insurance stops covering it in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->