{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

FFS!! I decided to save my lady bits I'd give him a helping hand and he didn't get chance to tell me. What a fucking waste!!! I've stropped out of the bedroom and downstairs to watch TV. It's not even his fault but I'm so pissed off! I'm sat crying. I didn't realise how much this cycle meant to me :cry:

TMI but I have been having the heaviest AF that I have had in years, prob since before I got pregnant last year. I'm okay with it though, before the IUD AF was realllly light, only a day of medium flow and then spotting for 3 or so days. Maybe this means my lining is getting thicker? better for implantation?

TMI but I have been having the heaviest AF that I have had in years, prob since before I got pregnant last year. I'm okay with it though, before the IUD AF was realllly light, only a day of medium flow and then spotting for 3 or so days. Maybe this means my lining is getting thicker? better for implantation?

YES! Good sign!

FFS!! I decided to save my lady bits I'd give him a helping hand and he didn't get chance to tell me. What a fucking waste!!! I've stropped out of the bedroom and downstairs to watch TV. It's not even his fault but I'm so pissed off! I'm sat crying. I didn't realise how much this cycle meant to me :cry:

Sorry babe. Don't push him away though... you guys have ba-banged a BUNCH and there is no reason you can't nail a laaaate-night quicky or an early AM bonk.

x Hang in there.

i just found out that my greencard is officially extended for another 12 months while they process my papers :) YES!!!! and the doc called and gave me an update from my bloods this AM - everything fine. I didn't even ask about the numbers because it's growing and i don't care. I still have to keep taking the progesterone.

Yay for good AF Amanda!

Bb, it's ok. Youve covered your bases :)

Amelia, yayyy for all of the above.

Afm, hubby thinks I "need to talk to someone ".. I'm just scared it won't happen. Maybe he's riggt. Idk.

Congrats on seeing bean and getting your extension, Amelia! All in all, great day!!!!

Amanda, excited for you! So glad DH is on board!

I keep staring at my chart like it's going to show me something different each time. Lol

Amelia-Look at the little bean all snuggled in!!!
AFM: I finally started temping now if only I wasn't so tired.

Marie, if anything, clomid is definitely lengthening your LP which is a positive!!! One step closer!! Hoping you get your BFP!!! <3

Thanks for all the well wishes, ladies! <3 :kiss:

Yay for great results, Kayla! :happydance: FX'd and excited for your next scan!

Wow, a fire at work, BB! :shock: I'm glad everyone is okay! Sorry for rude patients, though :hugs:

Sorry the witch wound up getting you, Nichole (and is being a butt kicker, too boot)! :(:hugs: Boo witch! :xmas11:

FX'd for O, BB! :dust:

Amanda, yay for the fantastically hopeful news from your DH's doc appt.!:happydance: Booo and hiss to whatever butt bag stole all your stuff from your car! :gun:

Katrina, sorry your cows got loose on a cold day! What a pain!

Brittney, I hope you find out what's up with the weird bleeding. I've never had that happen to me around O time.

Yay for the good news about Clomid cost, Sandy! :happydance:

Nichole, hope it all works out with the bill! Sorry you've had to file grievance. :hugs:

FX'd, Marie! :dust:

Sorry about the car troubles, BB :( :hugs:

A rare "Yay!" for AF, Amanda! Yay! :happydance:

Yay for the bean, Amelia!!! :flower::happydance: And yay you've got your DH with you!

Praying and FX'd for you, Nichole! [-o&lt; I'm so sorry your insurance covers no infertility treatment at all! :( Ask your doc if she will let you continue on clomid or femara for longer, if they don't work in the expected time. Some docs will allow that. Or maybe you could find a doc that would allow that. Would IUI be an option for you? IUI with femara or clomid is $630 a pop, at my clinic, and IUI with injectables is $1,120. It's so unfair that cost has to be an issue! :(:hugs:

Hugs for you too, Sandy! :hugs: It makes me sick to think about what an unfair situation you and Nichole are in, with insurance and finances.

Sorry for the BD misadventure, and for O being a tease, BB! :hugs: Looks like you've got your basis covered, so far, though, but I know it's gotta be getting tiring!

Yay for your greencard extension, Amelia!!! :happydance:

Sandy, I'm a big believer in how counseling can help, so I say look into it. :hugs:

AFM: Ugh, the sinus ick and labyrinthitis (inner ear wonk that makes me dizzy and nauseous) hit me again yesterday (and harder) and I had to cancel my psychotherapy appointment. If something like that happens for an IVF appointment, I'll have to get someone to take me or I'll have to call a cab. Hopefully the weather will stabilize and I'll get to feeling better and not have another bout. Even now, I feel like I'm on a swaying boat. Bleh. :sick:

On a brighter note, the loan got through to the clinic and we are officially paid up for IVF, and they are sending a contract for the IVF package in the mail. :)

And DH was so sweet and got groceries on the way home for me <3

I'm still assuming no Christmas bfp for me, although I'm planning on testing on Monday, 10dpo, with either a FRER or IC. Which one should I use?

O no. Labrynthitis is awful. I had it a few months back. Hope you feel better soon!

BB, You still may have, but covee your bases til you're sure.

STG, I guess I'm not sure if therapy is going to fix me. I will never get to know why God chose to take our baby back after we worked so hard to get him.. and I am just SO afraid that we won't get another chance. Everyone says, "Oh it happened once.. it will happen again. " My theory on that is that people win the lottery once, but not necessarily again. Just had a rough day yesterday .. like usual after AF shows. Part of me expected a Hallmark Channel Christmas miracle && everyone lives happily ever after.. The End! And I don't know where to ask for help sorting this out.. or whether reassurance from my doctor would help.

Marie, if anything, clomid is definitely lengthening your LP which is a positive!!! One step closer!! Hoping you get your BFP!!! <3

My LP has always been 14 days except for two months this year. We'll see. My test was negative today but that's okay.

Sandy - what about a real life support group for parents who have lost children? I know this group is supportive, but maybe there's a group that you can join and share with, who are going through the same as you.

Maybe.. unfortunately I live in a really small rural area that doesn't have anything like that.

BB, You still may have, but covee your bases til you're sure.

STG, I guess I'm not sure if therapy is going to fix me. I will never get to know why God chose to take our baby back after we worked so hard to get him.. and I am just SO afraid that we won't get another chance. Everyone says, "Oh it happened once.. it will happen again. " My theory on that is that people win the lottery once, but not necessarily again. Just had a rough day yesterday .. like usual after AF shows. Part of me expected a Hallmark Channel Christmas miracle && everyone lives happily ever after.. The End! And I don't know where to ask for help sorting this out.. or whether reassurance from my doctor would help.

It's true tho - my fertility doc was so excited when we got pregnant - she said the best indicator for getting pregnant is being pregnant before because it means that:

- there are eggs that are maturing
- the ovaries are doing what they are meant to do
- the tubes are open (BIG BIG BIG deal!!)
- the uterus isn't hostile and the lining is thick enough for the egg to burrow
- the sperm are good

All of these things are really hard to test for but fortunately the fact you have gotten pregnant means that these key ingredients have been proven to work which raises your chances considerably.

So hang in there. Try to meditate through the shit. I know it's hard, believe me... I know.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->