{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Amelia. Fx for u.
Sandy sorry the auto spell is killing me here. Opk is not in there dictionary. I will play with it off and on and see what o f says.

Katrina, i was wondering. Lol. Dont feel bad. Mine is awful, too. Dr says do them with the clomid..

If I discard Sundays temp it removes me crosshairs! Eurgh. I'm 99% sure I have ovulated as my boobs only really get sore after O. I feel out this month, really out.

Amelia hope your ok :hugs:

Morning Ladies, thanks for the support. Amelia...you made me lol! I think unfortunately we're still adjusting to having a house and having actual responsibilities. I would be fine with doing most of the indoor up keep (which is what i do anyways) if he would just do the outside. I am going to try to be more specific about my time frames when I ask him to do things. I did talk to him this morning and explained that because we bought our house from my grandparents sometimes it worries me that my grandpa will come over during the day and if we haven't done things the way he tells us to that he might do it himself and end up getting hurt. Hubs seemed to understand my concern and said next time he will take care of things.

Amelia, fx'd that the bleeding stops. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Bb, I wouldnt discard. Fx.

Brittney, sounds like good progress!

Amelia, thinking of you. Fx!

AFM, I forgot to start temping and OPK'S this morning. Oops.

Shame on you - didn't you know the man wanted to watch a movie.. A MOVIE?!

I mean jeeez woman... he already paused the movie and went to the shops with you to buys a new shovel... I mean asking him to pause the movie again and help you?? Who do you think you are?

Ok, jokes aside - your husband sounds like he needs a massive kick in the nuts so he doubles over in pain and can see the piles of leaves and snow he should have helped clean up.

If my DH did that...there would be words - mainly me saying "stop being a selfish immature shit and come and help me"

I laughed entirely too hard while reading this.

I probably would have been yelling a little and slamming things a little .. On the flip side, I do most of the housework, and hubby does nost of the outside work. I have to be very specific like Mirolee, too.

This is how we split it up too, that way no issues. I have asked for a little extra help inside now that I have like NO energy. We talked about it last night, I think things are going to be better lol

Amelia- Fxed! How are you feeling today?

Afm... I feel like crap today. When I woke up this AM I felt so sick (really bad cramps, a horrible cold, no energy, and then to top it off my throat is hurting) I couldn't even get the energy to get out of bed this morning. I moved down to the living room so I don't have to walk so far each time to let me dog out-- for some reason when we are gone at work all day she can last the entire time without going potty, but I am home, so naturally she has to go potty 10348458 times an hour. The break is getting close and the students have been getting restless but I hope they are good for my sub today!

aww Kayla, feel better. Sometimes a day of rest can really make a difference...I hope you feel better quickly!

Thanks! I hope so too! Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day and I don't think I could make a sub be me on the Friday before xmas, it would be horrible for them! lol

Katrina- Have you had a pos OPK yet? Those temps look post-ov! FX'd! :)

Kayla- You mean MS or just a cold? Julie got it bad in the beginning of her pregnancy too and needed to call off a bunch (she's also a teacher). FX'd it goes away soon. I have an office job, so it was semi-okay for me, but I CAN'T IMAGINE having to feel the way I did and be around children all day too! Not a good combo!! Haha and I love kids. I was a swim instructor for years.. but when MS kicks in, you just want to grumble all day. Zofran is KEY for future reference ;)

Not MS just a cold/flu symptoms. I hope a day off will help me get better!

If you think it may be influenza, I would get checked out by the dr.

As you took clomid, did it move your O day up any? Mine moved up to cd 1911 last cycle, so I dont know whether to think it will be then or not.. or even earlier possibly?

Amelia, how are you?

when i took clomid, it moved my ovulation from like cd30 to something respectable - between cd15 and cd17 each time. but for those 6 cycles, it was pretty predictable.

Ugg I think I might need to call the Dr. every time I move or sit up or have to go let the dog in/out i get so dizzy!!

And the cramps are back with a vengeance.

Yeh is ring the Doctors. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Amelia how are you?

Does anyone know if your lacking something if your craving salt? I can't get enough of it and it's so bad for me!

when i took clomid, it moved my ovulation from like cd30 to something respectable - between cd15 and cd17 each time. but for those 6 cycles, it was pretty predictable.

I don't know whether I ovulate without the clomid.. I guess we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->